It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is X-Files Relevant Now? Did it predict the future?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: nugget1

What of Gene Roddenberry's connection the The Nine and Hal Puthoff, the 'evidence' that he got the ideas for Star Trek from non humans?

Chris Carter IMO definitely had gov insider connections; stuff panned out too neatly, even while it was on the air.

AIs the MJ-12 SNIE ' leaked' document even real? We've all been fooled before....
edit on 500000011America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: punc

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: starshift

Perhaps X-files inspired the future makers, god let us hope not.

I would say X-Files got the idea for 'black goo' from scientific research on mRNA, which was first discovered in 1961.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

You got it.
A good conspiracy is excellent material for storytelling. People do have a common addiction to new information so conspiracies are essentially money in the bank.
I bet ATS has been a source off new stories for years.
Making this very site a goldmine

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iskyguy
YOU ALSO GOT TO WATCH

Stargate SG1 episode 2010
youtu.be...

My wife and I use to joke about the Aschen conspiracy. Since the Covid plandemic we still talk about, but it’s not funny anymore.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
We can call it science fiction if that helps but I think much of the content came from insider Intel. Things tend to line up fairly well when it plays out just like the teevee tells us. They've been working on this movie for some time now.
edit on 10-6-2022 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

If you think Graphene is interesting and has some promising properties you may find Borophene of a similar caliber even superior, in some respects.

As to the mRNA vaccines, there is no Graphene Oxide in any part of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, which is the Qanonatree i imagine you are trying to shake.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Actually...a lot of the show's content came from the web. I had early access to the internet due to my association with a university. Back in FTP days, things would appear on bulletin boards, Paranet, Rense (before it became a total cartoon) and other such sources and within a few of weeks, they'd come up as plot elements on the X-Files. The writers were surfing...

I have heard what I suppose you'd call an 'urban legend'. It was said that there a number of odd occurrences in diverse 'paranormal' areas, concentrated in the Pacific Northwest, specifically around B.C. and Vancouver and Seattle. Some of those occurrences were indeed investigated by the FBI, so the story goes. And that Chris Carter, the producer of X-Files, based at least some of the earliest shows on these investigations.

Not sure if I believe it, but that's what I've heard.

Hadn't heard that but who knows, eh?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The X-files episode "Millennium" aired right at year end 1999.
Featured Frank Black a retired criminal profiler who checked himself into an inpatient psychiatric facility for 30 days and decided to live there. Maybe the fruit cup was really good? Frank had been involved with a group that believed in apocalyptic prophesy planned suicide etc. These X-files episodes are often impossibly esoteric and you will probably never know what the writer was really thinking. So New Years 2000 Frank checked out of the hospital and went home with his daughter to live happily ever after. We aren't currently celebrating a new calendar millennium so maybe that episode is just good history.

<< 1   >>

join