It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President of Belarus proposed an alliance between Russia and Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
The problem with that is that Russia is insane now.

They have basically gone full fascist. They have invaded a neighbor for no apparent reason. They lie about everything. They make up incredible stories about everything.
They threaten to nuke everyone. They are committing war crimes and atrocities. They cannot be trusted in any agreements. They are a pariah state that has zero respect. Most countries are utterly disgusted with Russia.

So a few problems there.

Saint Anthony: "The end times will come when nine sick people come to one healthy person and say: you are sick because you are not like us"

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

The problem with that is that Russia is insane now.

They have basically gone full fascist. They have invaded a neighbor for no apparent reason. They lie about everything. They make up incredible stories about everything.
They threaten to nuke everyone. They are committing war crimes and atrocities. They cannot be trusted in any agreements. They are a pariah state that has zero respect. Most countries are utterly disgusted with Russia.

So a few problems there.

Saint Anthony: "The end times will come when nine sick people come to one healthy person and say: you are sick because you are not like us"

Russia could be a great country. But it has chosen to go down a dark path and it's hard to see how this dismal Putin episode will not tarnish it forever like Nazi Germany. Russia may be able to fool itself for a while but it cannot fool the world or history.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Stay in your delusion. But there is one absolute fact - it is from the West that the satanic destruction of mankind comes. And only Russia stands alone against absolute Evil and retains faith in God and conservative human values.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Stay in your delusion. But there is one absolute fact - it is from the West that the satanic destruction of mankind comes. And only Russia stands alone against absolute Evil and retains faith in God and conservative human values.

Human values exactly. Generally humans want peace and freedom, not what Russia is. As for the rest of your rantings, rest my case. Good luck to you you look like you need it...

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Human values exactly. Generally humans want peace and freedom, not what Russia is. As for the rest of your rantings, rest my case. Good luck to you you look like you need it...

And who even formulated these "human values". Maybe he has a notarized power of attorney to speak on behalf of humanity and formulate its values?
With such a legal position, you will not win a single, even Western, court, since you do not have a power of attorney from humanity to speak on its behalf.
So I conclude; your words are primitive propaganda!

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Where do you get this from?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: AstroDog
Hilarious. Nobody is going to trust Russia or anyone who stands with them militarily for the next 10-15 years at least.

Your lot have shown your true colors, you're not interested in peace. This is simply a vapid attempt by Russia, through their only legitimate ally, to divide and conquer those they seek to dominate.

This is like the neighborhood crackhead stealing your neighbor's bike and then coming over and asking to start a neighborhood watch.

No doubt, almost like breaking into someone's house and staying there, and then asking why their neighbors don't invite you over for a dinner party.

Then why are your occupying troops still in Syria, Iraq and a huge number of countries? Do you think you have the moral right to say such things? Set an example for Russia, withdraw your troops from all the countries you have occupied.

What's the Russian proverb for "Two wrongs don"t make it right"

Come on RT I agree however how many troops are in Syria? hell, how many are left in Iraq?. On top of pretty sure after leaving Afghanistan Joey would withdraw from Syria and Iraq too, but Id imagine certain advisors and probably other nations want the US to still be there.

Great, I suppose we can then expect for Russia to be in Ukraine the next 20 years, and slink out as America did in Afghanistan.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Putin address:

“In his state of the nation address, Mr. Putin also portrayed Russia as a staunch defender of ‘traditional values’ against what he depicted as the morally bankrupt West. Social and religious conservatism, the former KGB officer insisted, is the only way to prevent the world from slipping into ‘chaotic darkness.’

“As part of this defense of ‘Christian values,’ Russia has adopted a law banning “homosexual propaganda” and another that makes it a criminal offense to ‘insult’ the religious sensibilities of believers…

“Although Mr. Putin has never made a secret of what he says is his deep Christian faith, his first decade in power was largely free of overtly religious rhetoric. Little or no attempt was made to impose a set of values on Russians or lecture to the West on morals. www.veteranstoday.com...

. . . from "God" Putin himself.

edit on 3-6-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

NATO is dominated most by the USA, as we put the most money into it actually. Trump had tried to get the rest to start hitting their 2% they were supposed to contribute of their GDP, but most went decades without doing it. The USA puts around 30% of GDP into the military, and that is split between the Atlantic and Pacific, so theoretically, you see 15% of the USA GDP going to the military that pushes our agenda in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. As far as Britian goes, I don't think they dominate NATO. I do think though that as more countries contribute more, they will basically buy more influence. Turkey as an example has alot of influence, and Poland is rising. As an American, I say that Poland and the Baltics have contributed more to NATO vs size than France and Germany. Hence why we americans have a strong bond with the Baltics and Poland. They were there when Sept 11th happened. I remember reading how Poland sent 1500 troops to Afghanistan to help us, I remember hearing how Latvia sent 500. Yes these numbers are small, but it took alot for them to do that, and them having our backs, just made that bond stronger.

Anyways, at the premise, I think if Russia changed and evolved their democracy, I think they could get in to the EU and NATO. That said, thats like asking Americans to change our ideas. Not going to happen. As I said before, your Russian, your proud to be Russian, your proud of your nation, and you know what, you should be. Just as I am proud of mine. Do we disagree, yes of course, as we both have different perspectives on the world, how the world should be and how things should happen. That said though, I think Russia is more aligned to Europe than Asia, however right now, I think you all are pivoting towards Asia.

Camain

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Have you read the Bible at all? Take a look around, and if your eyes are not covered with a rainbow flag, your children are not forced to change their sex at school, and ordinary murders are justified by hatred of Russians, then you are a blind man.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Have you read the Bible at all? Take a look around, and if your eyes are not covered with a rainbow flag, your children are not forced to change their sex at school, and ordinary murders are justified by hatred of Russians, then you are a blind man.

Have you read the bible word-for-word as if it were a fictional novel?

Read it straight forward without infusing outside thoughts/belief.

Tell me why there are 35000+ different Christian sects -- and you have to have Bible study -- so "man" can explain to you what it means.

edit on 3-6-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That is, you acknowledge that, at a minimum, you are occupying entire territories of Syria and Iraq. By pure chance, these areas are rich in oil. You are stealing not only the territories of sovereign countries, you are stealing their resources, admit it. Here, on the forum, these thoughts constantly sound.
Therefore, you have no moral right to condemn any country. You are trying to steal Russian thousand years of history, splitting the Russian people into elements that are obedient to you. The answer will be extremely harsh....

Forgive me for being too harsh and emotional, but the reality is this.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Reread the 10 commandments given by the Lord to Moses on Mount Sinai, as well as Christ's Sermon on the Mount. And do not be like the Pharisees who crucified the Savior.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I do not propose, but the President of Belarus. I'm just against it. Most likely, Lukashenka is simply probing the soil, throwing in an absurd idea. But even he does not mean Russia's entry into some European and Atlantic organizations. It clearly indicates that the elder brother here is Russia. Moreover, NATO is dominated by the United States and Britain, and European countries are nobody there, heads that simply voice external will and decisions.

It seems he is suggesting the EU should break away from NATO in general and join Russia against those evil Brits and Americans. I'm pretty sure EU really doesn't care what this Russian Dictator says though.

edit on 3-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko

Another lunatic.
edit on 3-6-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Reread the 10 commandments given by the Lord to Moses on Mount Sinai, as well as Christ's Sermon on the Mount. And do not be like the Pharisees who crucified the Savior.

Did your faith start in 1993?

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I do not propose, but the President of Belarus. I'm just against it. Most likely, Lukashenka is simply probing the soil, throwing in an absurd idea. But even he does not mean Russia's entry into some European and Atlantic organizations. It clearly indicates that the elder brother here is Russia. Moreover, NATO is dominated by the United States and Britain, and European countries are nobody there, heads that simply voice external will and decisions.

It seems he is suggesting the EU should break away from NATO in general and join Russia against those evil Brits and Americans. I'm pretty sure EU really doesn't care what this Russian Dictator says though.

Similarly, how all progressive humanity does not care what the dying West says.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The west have decided that what you all see as progressive kind of sucks, so enjoy all that.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

The Ten Commandments of Solon the Athenian. Solon was born, we believe, around 638 B.C.E., and lived until approximately 558, but the date in his life of greatest importance to us is the year he was elected to create a constitution for Athens, 594 B.C.E (Diogenes Laertius, Lives of Eminent Philosophers, 1.60), which run as follows:

1. Trust good character more than promises.
2. Do not speak falsely.
3. Do good things.
4. Do not be hasty in making friends, but do not abandon them once made.
5. Learn to obey before you command.
6. When giving advice, do not recommend what is most pleasing, but what is most useful.
7. Make reason your supreme commander.
8. Do not associate with people who do bad things.
9. Honor the gods.
10. Have regard for your parents.

Unlike the Commandments of Moses, none of these is outdated or antithetical to modern moral or political thought. Every one could be taken up by anyone today, of any creed–except perhaps only one. And indeed, there is something much more profound in these commandments. They are far more useful as precepts for living one’s life.

infidels.org...#:~:text=%20Let%20us%20now%20turn%20to%20the%20Ten,what%20is...%207%20Honor%20the%20gods. %20More%20

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The west have decided that what you all see as progressive kind of sucks, so enjoy all that.

In my city there is a madhouse located on the mountain "Altynka". There, too, patients gather periodically and decide the fate of the world, while the orderlies do not see them)))))

<< 1    3 >>

join