It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel Phenomenon - Ruwa Zimbabwe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

The Ariel School case is an interesting case, because it blatantly proves how unprofessional the researchers were. First, kids are the worst witnesses you can possibly find to describe anything. Second, any researcher knows kids always end up drawing monsters and aliens (please have a look at your local museum of drawings by kids about war.

See, here is a recent nice example:

Ukrainian Ariel School Predator-like alien

First drawing is clearly alien... though the kid tried to draw who knows what.

You can see beautiful Ariel Schools aliens in the Mosul (Iraq) museum of children drawings about war. Most US soldiers are consistently depicted as alien. Or you can visit the Gaza museum, where you will find 6-year old kids' drawings about the war: lots of futuristic UFOs and aliens, which is how the terrified kids portray the IDF soldiers.

The Ariel School (non-) incident was just 3 or four helicopters from Harare airport (at a mere 22 Km from Ruwa), stopping for whatever reason, and facing the kids around. By that time there was a retreat from Somalia of US forces, together with a deployment of South African Army, plus a lot of guerrilla forces in the area. I guess a kid encountering some soldiers with their harness and equipment would definitively believe he is facing aliens...

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Maybe kids just can’t draw too well. Or perhaps draw their parents!

My understanding if memory serves, is that they looked for a certain pattern in the drawings.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

That really left me curious as to what Nickerson has experienced himself. This may be the most we ever hear about it...

“I had gone to bed that night, when four of these beings came into my house, and I was still awake lying down in my bed. I don’t know when they came from or how, but they came in very fast into the room heading towards me and then they were all down the side of my bed”, he declared. “I turned to face them and I literally thought I was going to die”, he continued.

Mr Nickerson affirmed that the entities “measured 3ft 11 and appeared to be very cold”

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

I must say that I am mightily impressed that Nickerson not only had a tape measure on hand to measure the exact height of the entities (3ft 11ins) but also took their temperature too.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But the answer to what exactly triggered the events remains somewhat elusive.

And here we are with a new documentary at $22 to hire. Then after watching can continue speculating.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

GOOD POST.

Also I remember years ago watching something on this and lots of the kids who were outside said they didn't see anything at all. Also I remember when they were questioned they questioned these kids in groups of like 5 or 6 while the others kids who hadn't been questioned yet stood around and listened and watched what the other kids were saying. I remember one little girl said some of the "aliens" had.9ng hair and some had short hair.

I personally think a few kids started messing around saying they saw a UFO and aliens and then other kids wanting to be apart of something "cool" started saying they saw something too. All of a sudden these kids are "popular" with the adults and westerners so they stick to their stories. Now they are older and people want to interview them, put them on TV and in movies so of course they are gonna stick with the story.

Just my opinion obviously and I really wanted it to be real but I remember when I dug deep into this case and found that stuff out and the big differences in describing the aliens and crafts and with lots of the kids saying they didn't see anything, I don't believe anything amazing happened at the school yard.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I wonder if there is anywhere to view all the kids drawings online? Because watching the video you posted there sure is a lot if drawings there must be about 40 or 50 or so. One of the drawings they showed for a quick moment looked like it had fire shooting out the bottom of the UFO.

I would also be concerned that the kids all sat together to make theses drawings so they could look at their friends drawings to see what they were making. To truly get a good idea they showed have been all removed from each other to draw the pictures

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I wonder if there is anywhere to view all the kids drawings online?

Yes if you read my post on the previous page : www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a link there to where someone has collected them all together.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What particularly puzzles me is that the UFO mothership event less than two days earlier had been seen all over Zimbabwe and in neighboring countries. Nobody has ever suggested the school kids that morning saw such a mothership, but what had they heard from family, from neighbors, from radio and TV? That there was intense public buzz about the sighting [including rumors of an actual landing and sightings of occupants] has been suggested as possibly contributing to the ideas floating around in some of the kids' minds. The coincidence of the 'UFO mother ship' [the most spectacular UFO sighting in the country for decades] just a day and a half before the landing story is puzzling and suggestive, but nothing more, so far. Yet the odds of the most spectacular two UFO events in the country’s history happening randomly less than two days apart is hard to believe. The local UFO newsletter editor, Cynthia Hind, knew about both events and yet doesn't seem to ever have asked any of the kids what they thought of the mothership UFO event -- or if she did, she never published anything about that angle. I’m still trying to figure out possible causative connections, if any . . The earlier event had quickly become the hottest face-to-face gossip avalanche ever. How those rumors and normal exaggerations could have laid the cultural groundwork for the kids' stories remains baffling and unclear.
===

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Maybe they want to experience love!

Having observed earth as long as they have they must have witnessed this.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

It’s been my experience that not everyone in a group will experience a visitation always. These experiences are also blocked from memory all too often.

People can and are singled out, lured, memories wiped blocked.

I heard a trumpet or ship horn on a playground full of kids and teachers and only myself and one other kid heard it. It was so loud we both ducked. While I was ducked waiting for some sort of impact I looked around the playground and saw a child ducked also. We both slowly raised up looking around and confused as to why no one else had reacted to this awfully loud horn sound. I know it sounds weird, but I half expected a cruise ship to pull up next to us. Like Eldridge type stuff, but there was nothing there and nobody else heard it.

As we raised up, he was looking at me like he needed confirmation too, so because I didn’t want to alarm him, I shrugged my shoulders while lifting my hands up. That seemed to normalize the look of startle he had, and he took off running and playing again,

So it can happen that not everyone even sees it!!

I literally checked the dirt on that playground before recess for a month thinking maybe a sinkhole might open up after that, It really shook me!

edit on 10-6-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
An intriguing aspect to this story imo is how they found some of the people later in life, and they still swear by what they saw. You would think one of them would come out to tell it was all a hoax , but seems not even that.
Sadly its Very hard to find stuff about this on youtube

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: curbcrawler
You would think one of them would come out to tell it was all a hoax , but seems not even that.
Possibly one did, at least such a claim was made right here on ATS. She identified who she was from the incident, and left her e-mail address presumably for people to follow up with her to see if she could confirm who she said she was. But if anybody ever followed up with her, they never posted about it in the same thread, so the claim is unconfirmed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm one of the kids in these photo's. I remember this well. We made it up - Sorry. By the way there was a documentary on UFO's the night before, more or less everyone had a TV at that stage and for those who didn't it was still a cool story to get in on
I'm in the last photo. You may email me if you like. [email protected]
The last photo she's referring to is apparently this one in the OP of that thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's no sign that anybody ever followed up on her post in that thread. If it's true that it was a hoax as she claims, I think many people would rather not know that, so that could be why nobody followed up. The post was made before I joined ATS, so I wasn't here then. I don't know if it's still possible to follow up with her or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've sent off Facebook messages to half a dozen people of that name, one in South Africa and another in England. We'll see....

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Another Ariel School event presentation…..

What did the children see? Whately filmmaker’s documentary examines a famous UFO incident outside an African school

…….” In addition, the film relates that just a few days before the Ariel School incident, numerous UFO sightings — fast moving lights in the sky, without sound — had been reported across parts of southern Africa. Television stations and news organizations fielded dozens and dozens of inquiries and then produced stories on the incidents.”…..

👽
edit on 6-10-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The only way this UFO incident is fake is if it was a milab op. Those kids are now grown-ups aren’t or were lying or delusional.

If this was no milab then this is one of the tops and that other school in Westfall Australia earlier also stands out.

Unfortunately because of the gangs in the US they won't go to American schools, some gangsters would try to pop a cap in one of those little aliens...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Unfortunately because of the gangs in the US they won't go to American schools, some gangsters would try to pop a cap in one of those little aliens...

Yet in America where nearly half the world's UFOs and 80% of the world's alien abductions are reported, not one alien has ever been shot dead or captured at gunpoint either.

Westall is still unsolved but there are theories that it could have been HIBAL Balloon that went off course.

There was also another case from Balwyn Melbourne on April 2nd 1966 which some believe is linked.

Pic of Balwyn UFO Apr 1966

There's also been a couple of cases in Britain.

Broad Haven in 1977

The specific sequence is at 1:48 in the video above.

Later that year in October another similar UFO sighting was made over the border in Macclesfield, Cheshire by kids at Upton Priory School.

What was actually seen? I don't think we'll ever know.

edit on 7/10/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yet in America where nearly half the world's UFOs and 80% of the world's alien abductions are reported, not one alien has ever been shot dead or captured at gunpoint either. 

Hmm. Didn't Dr Reed kill an alien with a piece of wood.

You know the one with that magic bracelet.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That’s cause THE ETs have a treaty with the crips, and the bloods.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Westall is still unsolved but there are theories that it could have been HIBAL Balloon that went off course.
The descriptions appear to suggest not one, but two different events, as explained in the skeptoid podcast, so a balloon would only explain one of those. An explanation has also been suggested for the other event (drogue), but neither explanation is confirmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join