It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Hoax Documentary: Episode 2 - Conspiracy and Cover-Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

originally posted by: Hooke

It was a tomb.

The GP ... It was the 'engine room' of their recovery system.

So how did that work? What evidence do you have?

When we are finally able to see what is inside the Big Void then, and only then, might evidence be provided to substantiate my theory - or not, as the case may be. Alas, we are likely still many years away from seeing inside the Big Void and knowing its contents.

So that's a "no evidence," then.

The Vyse Chambers, on the other hand, have been accessible for nearly 200 years and their contents well documented, so you should have little problem in backing up your claim, to wit:

Hooke: The apr name was put in place in the mid-3rd millennium. . .

So, I say to you again - prove it.

You'll find a lot of the evidence here.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It was a tomb.

So how did that work? What evidence do you have?

When we are finally able to see what is inside the Big Void then, and only then, might evidence be provided to substantiate my theory - or not, as the case may be. Alas, we are likely still many years away from seeing inside the Big Void and knowing its contents.

So that's a "no evidence," then.

Quit the spin. The evidence to support the theory is pending.

The Vyse Chambers, on the other hand, have been accessible for nearly 200 years and their contents well documented, so you should have little problem in backing up your claim, to wit:

So, I say to you again - prove it.

So - you're just here to promote your book.

Underwhelmed. Really thought you would do better. Not surprised though. Tell you what - present just one piece of evidence (the strongest piece) from your book and watch while it gets torn to shreds on this forum.

Go on - I dare you. But you won't. Because you know you have nothing concrete to back up your claim.

Just trying to promote a book. You don't get a free pass on my forum, sweets. Here we demand evidence. And if all you are here to do is promote your book, you can chase yourself. Must do better.

SC

edit on 24/5/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/5/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It was a tomb.

Hooke: So how did that work? What evidence do you have?

SC: The evidence to support the theory is pending. The Vyse Chambers, on the other hand, have been accessible for nearly 200 years and their contents well documented, so you should have little problem in backing up your claim, to wit:

SC: So, I say to you again - prove it.

It's interesting that you've chosen to interpret my answer in that way.

Just to remind you: you asked for evidence that the apr name in Campbell's Chamber was written in the 3rd millennium.

I replied by indicating somewhere that contains relevant information on the subject about which you were enquiring.

If any readers of that book had any questions, I'm sure that they would be properly addressed.

So do you have any questions, Scott? Why don't you do some "tearing to shreds" on your own account?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It was a tomb.

Hooke: So how did that work? What evidence do you have?

SC: The evidence to support the theory is pending. The Vyse Chambers, on the other hand, have been accessible for nearly 200 years and their contents well documented, so you should have little problem in backing up your claim, to wit:

SC: So, I say to you again - prove it.

It's interesting that you've chosen to interpret my answer in that way.

Just to remind you: you asked for evidence that the apr name in Campbell's Chamber was written in the 3rd millennium.

I replied by indicating somewhere that contains relevant information on the subject about which you were enquiring.

If any readers of that book had any questions, I'm sure that they would be properly addressed.

So do you have any questions, Scott? Why don't you do some "tearing to shreds" on your own account?

So there you have it readers. If you want evidence that the painted marks in the Vyse Chambers of the Great Pyramid were painted there ca.4,500 years ago, you have to buy this individual's book.

Now I know this individual's posting style well enough to know that you will find no such evidence in their book. How do I know this? This person love's nothing more than correcting people or proving them wrong. They are never backwards in coming forwards with evidence to prove they are right. You can see a small example of this on Pg1 of this thread when they link to an article about the 2 German 'students'.

Point is - when this individual has evidence to 'win' a debating point, they will always present it. They will happily shove such evidence down my throat just to shut me up. That they have presented not a single piece of evidence from their book speaks volumes.

So, Hooke - just quit with your hyperbole. You have no evidence - in your book or elsewhere.

Put up and I'll shut up.

SC
edit on 25/5/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

I don't know what the GP was for but I am pretty sure if the bottom cave at the base was full of water when the water table was higher, it could be made into a Hydrogen generator within a week. But they would have had to have a use for it, as they didn't have the machinery to cut the stones and drill the holes that of course, cant be there.What else is the electrical effect at the top for.?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So there you have it readers. If you want evidence that the painted marks in the Vyse Chambers of the Great Pyramid were painted there ca.4,500 years ago, you have to buy this individual's book.

Now I know this individual's posting style well enough to know that you will find no such evidence in their book. How do I know this? This person love's nothing more than correcting people or proving them wrong. They are never backwards in coming forwards with evidence to prove they are right. You can see a small example of this on Pg1 of this thread when they link to an article about the 2 German 'students'.

So, Hooke - just quit with your hyperbole. You have no evidence - in your book or elsewhere.

Just let me know when you've found a piece of evidence in the book that you think is wrong, and I'll reply to you.

If it turns out that your're right and I'm wrong, the point would of course have to be conceded.

You obviously think this would be a no-brainer, so how about it, Scott? Why are you denying yourself such a great opportunity for winning so many arguments all in one go?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just let me know when you've found a piece of evidence in the book that you think is wrong, and I'll reply to you.

If it turns out that your're right and I'm wrong, the point would of course have to be conceded.

You obviously think this would be a no-brainer, so how about it, Scott? Why are you denying yourself such a great opportunity for winning so many arguments all in one go?

Clearly you have no intention of presenting any evidence from your book or elsewhere to back up your claim. We can only deduce from your behavior here that you are simply in this ATS Forum to promote your book and have no interest in providing any actual information/evidence to back up what you have claimed. Readers here have to purchase your book.

You have wasted enough of everyone's time.

Back to the thread folks, to wit:

SC

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So what's the gist of this? Aliens did it? Man made it? Men didn't make it, but also no proof that aliens did? What does it tackle? What claims does it debunk? What new or interesting discoveries does this put forth?
Can someone sum this up for me, before I invest my time in it?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hoaxers and fringer$ still desperately trying to press some dollars out of people's pockets with bogus, manipulative but debunked claims.
IT IS NOT RELEVANT, EVEN I F Vyse forged a cartouche ( no one physically proofed he did).
only the uneducated chose to believe instead of thinking.

grahamhancock.com...,1075032

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
hoaxers and fringer$ still desperately trying to press some dollars out of people's pockets with bogus, manipulative but debunked claims.
IT IS NOT RELEVANT, EVEN I F Vyse forged a cartouche ( no one physically proofed he did).
only the uneducated chose to believe instead of thinking.

grahamhancock.com...,1075032

That link appears to go straight to the main page of the Mysteries forum on GHMB.

The actual thread that I suspect you might have been trying to reference was a very long one, starting in 2016; the last post was dated January 2022.

This is an example of one post from that very long thread.
edit on 25-8-2022 by Hooke because: insert comma

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
yes, thanks for the correction.
here is another interesting review part 1 of 'The great pyramid Hoax'.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Anti72,

1) Explain exactly how the video I present in the OP is "bogus" and "manipulative"?

2) Present clear evidence where the material presented in this video has been debunked (and no - I won't simply accept an opinion - factual evidence is required to back up your statement).

3) Why is a forged cartouche (cartouches actually) in these chambers "not relevant" to our understanding of our ancient past?

SC
edit on 26/8/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

I dont have to 'explain' to you anything in your video.
and why, do you feel addressed by 'hoaxers and fringer$' ?
There is no pysical proof of the cartouche being forged by Vyse.
The old discussions already have been done.

edit on 26-8-2022 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anti72
a reply to: Scott Creighton

I dont have to 'explain' to you anything in your video.
and why, do you feel addressed by 'hoaxers and fringer$' ?

Well, if you're not prepared to back up your statement then I think, rightly, most sensible folks will simply dismiss your comment. You don't get a free pass here.

There is no pysical proof of the cartouche being forged by Vyse.

There is plenty of anomalous evidence that can be shown and which needs to be explained (like, for example, the material presented in the OP video) that is, imo, highly suggestive of a fraud having been perpetrated in those chambers. And here's another piece:

Episode 3 in the series is in my planning schedule. Look out for it.

Please show where any of those "old discussions" you link to addresses the material presented in the OP video (and also the other vid linked to above)?

You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion on my research but the moment you come here making unfounded claims about it, you will be called out to back them up. Perhaps keep it in mind for future.

SC

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Anti72,

1) Explain exactly how the video I present in the OP is "bogus" and "manipulative"?

2) Present clear evidence where the material presented in this video has been debunked (and no - I won't simply accept an opinion - factual evidence is required to back up your statement).

SC

Scott,

1a) Why are you asking anti72 about the video in the OP - presumably Episode 2 www.youtube.com... (although it's not clear, as Episode 1 was also mentioned in the OP)? The link given by anti72 was actually to Jason Colavito's review (September 2016) of your book "The Great Pyramid Hoax", as distinct from your video (dated 2022).

1b) Where is it stated that your video is "bogus" and "manipulative"? I've done a search, and can't find either of these two adjectives anywhere.

2. You ask for "clear evidence where the material presented in this video has been debunked".

I'll give one example.

2a) At 03:27 of the video we hear this commentary: "Another account which also cast doubt on Vyse's claimed discovery of the Khufu cartouche appeared over a century later when best-selling author Zecharia Sitchin presented in his 1980 book "Journeys to the Mythical Past" a curious account from amateur genealogist Walter Allen of Pennsylvania. In this account, Allen informed Sitchin that his great-grandfather, a man named Humphries Brewer, had apparently worked with the British Colonel at Giza during his operations there in 1837, and that a story had apparently passed down the family generations from his great-grandfather that a fraud had indeed taken place in the Great Pyramid during Vyse's operations there. During discussions with some elderly family relatives in 1954, it seems from the information that was passed down, which Allen noted down in his ham radio logbook: there had been a dispute in Vyse's camp between some of his men, and it seems where accusations of fraud had been made."

The fact that "Journeys to the Mythical Past" was in fact published on 11 September 2007, and not 1980, has IIRC been dealt with elsewhere.

2b) At 4:07, an image of three elderly ladies appears.

The image is not, as the reader might conclude, of Allen's own elderly female relatives, some of whom were sisters, meeting in 1954.

It's a stock image from here.

The stock image also gives another impression: that the elderly relatives were all alive and happily exchanging reminiscences at the 1954 meeting.

But was this really the case? What evidence do you have? And can you tell us the reason for that 1954 meeting? And who was there?

(Hint: There's some helpful information here in Ch. 39, Pt 2. This includes a list of Allen's sources from 1980 [also reproduced in Pt. 2, Appendix 14]).

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
do you have any physical proof that the actual cartouche in the chamber is a forgery? Not talking about all the other cartouches, builder's markers etc..or your interpretations of Vyse's journal or similar. Have you been up there? Have you seen how ancient it looks ?
edit on 26-8-2022 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: anti72

Yes -

The Great Pyramid Hoax

And -

The Great Pyramid Void Enigma (Appendices)

I leave readers to make their own mind up on the evidence presented in those books.

SC

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

... you will find no such evidence in their book.

Anyone interested in this subject could also view this Ancient Architects video (1:01:29). A section devoted to a particular discussion of the research underlying the book about which Scott expresses so many concerns starts at about 26:40.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join