It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Hoax Documentary: Episode 2 - Conspiracy and Cover-Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Below is the second episode of my documentary series based upon my 2017 book, The Great Pyramid Hoax.

This 2nd episode, Conspiracy and Cover-Up, documents the strange circumstances around the discovery and exploration of Lady Arbuthnot's Chamber within the Great Pyramid by British pyramid explorer, Colonel Vyse, in 1837. All is not what it appears, or what we have been led to believe.

For those who may have missed episode one of the series, you can watch it here:

I will be releasing the third and final episode in the series when Episode 2 has achieved 2000+ views on Youtube.

Unpicking the distortions of our past, one by one. Hope you find it of some interest.

SC

PS - I should really add a cautionary note here, for those of a hidebound persuasion to the mainstream narrative of this particular little corner of our historical past, that you might consider giving this video a miss - it wasn't made for you. It was made for those who can think objectively and dispassionately about evidence, and who do not simply knee-jerk dismiss out of hand anything that contradicts their own views.
edit on 21/5/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just had a quick look at the first episode and not to be too critical but the robo narration is incredibly off putting for me.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Just had a quick look at the first episode and not to be too critical but the robo narration is incredibly off putting for me.

The .e robot voice in the first one is way better than the female robot voice on the second video.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Can you get a human narrator?

Ot at least make the voice in the second video the male robot voice I just can't listen to her.

I am very interested in watching this as it's right up my alley.

Just hard to concentrate when robot Karen is blaring it out.

Watching the first one now.
edit on 21-5-2022 by Themaskedbeast because: Added

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

I just watched both in full. Yes off putting but the information especially in the second video is priceless.

The hoax of kufu building the pyramid, as no such evidence exists except the cartouche of kufu that seems to appear only after three days of the opening of a sealed chamber...

And by appearing three days later I mean the people who opened the chamber on the 6th claim later they opened it on the 9th.. thereby discovering the markings they themselves put on the wall..

I've known about this in the past, but the way the information is presented in the second video especially really drives it home for me, as when the 2 people opened the chamber on the 6th neither of them mention any writings or cartouches or anything in their notes except the quality of the craftmanship of the walls.

It's worth your time.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Still waiting for a Pharaoh to be found in the Pyramids.....

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Too bad a robo voice was used- I just can't listen to anything with a robo voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me- and a lot of people I know.
Hopefully, the information will be picked up by someone with a real human voice, or transcribed for us whiners.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Very nicely done besides the robo voices.

I have long held the belief that we have been lied to about ancient Egypt and the building of the pyramids.

This is just more proof.

I will check out more of your YouTube channel 😀

Thanks for rabbit hole.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Didn't two students get into hot water for stealing a sample of the inscription which they then had tested and proved it was fake and only made in the 19th century.

As I recall the Egyptian authority's were very angry.

But something we have to remember about the pyramid even if it is as old as some of us think and even if the Dream Stele that used to be placed between the paws of the Sphynx explains that the Giza site including the Sphynx were RENOVATED/Restored and not actually built by an old kingdom pharaoh (Though his workers may have put fresh facing stones on the pyramids as well as touched up the sphynx (which may have once been either a majestic lion headed figure or even a Jekyll though the Jekyll argument makes no sense when remembering it is facing Leo or rather was facing the constellation of Leo at the time when the stars of Orion matched up perfectly with the apex of the three pyramids.

Then we have to ask ourselves what was the purpose of the site, was it to impart knowledge, an ancient cult site (which it definitely became), to retain information or was it a warning or all of the above.

Did ancient surviving depository's of advanced knowledge become the precept of priestly class whom then squandered it impoverishing the people it was meant for by making those mysteries sacred and shrouding them in superstition.

I wonder though if WE were to attempt to build something like the pyramids there are only a few reason's why.

To warn of buried deadly material such as Nuclear waste, no sign of that there but it is still a valid point a warning marker designed to warn future beings not to dig here.

Seed vault (not only knowledge is important sometimes the seeds of the past can come back and save the future, in Israel some Lady's have managed to revive the formerly Extinct Jerusalem Date Palm by germinating seed's found at Qumran and they now have several living examples of a date tree that was once lauded for the medicinal and other benefits of it's Dates.

A library not written in book's, there is definite knowledge encoded in the structure of the great pyramid alone, high mathematical principles and clear highly advanced knowledge of the size of the earth as well as it's location at the very centre of the landmass of the earth seeming far from a random choice.

I personally believe it is a clear cut case the GREAT pyramids were NOT built by the Known kingdoms of Egyptians (though they were definitely built by Egyptians just much earlier ones in my opinion, same people or not does it matter and likely they were the ancestors of the later Egyptians so?) BUT that the later Egyptians did renovate them on several occasions hence the graves of the so called Pyramid Builders whom renovated them (lauded as loudly as they can by the Egyptians as the ACTUAL builders, they were builders and they did work on the pyramids but they were renovators and restorers in my opinion and that of the Dream Stele).

Are they a remnant of a global civilization that went extinct with the likes of Gobekli Tepe (Being DESTROYED by the Turkish Authority's whom are damaging stones and building path's and visitors centres right on top of the site before it is even fully excavated almost as if it is being covered up so we only get to see a tiny fraction of what is really there) perhaps being similar ventures or even similar attempts by later civilizations IF the pyramids are even older as the flood mark's, salt deposits within them that were cleaned out and the water mark's and even sea shell's upon then may very well suggest they are.

Egypt is full of mysteries, the temple of Hathor were a stone floor flag was raised for repairs and a mystery was uncovered that is still not being exposed to the public for beneath the floor flag which may have actually been the ROOF of a former temple of Hathor the top of a pillar identical to those that stand above it was visible though it would appear that the entire buried floor or previous temple beneath was fully filled by sand.

Like other sites around the world some of the structures such as the Osirian may be very much older than dynastic or old kingdom Egypt and there are melted evidence as well such as once again in Hathor's temple a flight of melted granite steps, a phenomena noted at many enigmatic sites some of which scholars even refuse to accept are ruins such as the vast stones of Gornaya Shoria (whose sheer size has led to there being ignored) were the side of an entire mountain appears to have been flash melted turning into liquid then solidifying rapidly leaving the ripples of the flowing stone visible to this day, could this have been an ancient nuclear war, an atmospheric fly past of an earth grazing comet or during a magnetic reversal coupled with some kind of lensing affect created by the chaotic magnetic field lensing solar radiation across parts of the world ending a former civilization?.

edit on 21-5-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Too bad a robo voice was used- I just can't listen to anything with a robo voice. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me- and a lot of people I know.
Hopefully, the information will be picked up by someone with a real human voice, or transcribed for us whiners.

Click the 3 dots at right, click transcript. Viola!

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If you need someone to do a voice over for you, you can PM me, I wouldn't mind.

Also Episode 2 is for some reason listed as a For Kids video and I am unable to add it to my playlist. Just a heads up!

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks Scott for putting these videos together.

I enjoyed both of them and look forward to the 3rd one coming out.

It seems strange that He would go through so much effort to make it look like Khufu was the builder of this pyramid.

Can you give us a reason why he would do this? Was it an Egyptian monetary thing?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: nugget1

Click the 3 dots at right, click transcript. Viola!

This is the entire transcript:
'Egyptologists claim the Great Pyramid was the tomb of the pharaoh Khufu (Cheops) and base this claim mostly on one key piece of evidence - crudely painted marks discovered in a secret chamber in 1837 by British pyramid explorer, Colonel Richard Howard Vyse. However, evidence presented in this short documentary shows that Vyse's discovery is not all that it seems.'

I was hoping for a bit more information from a 25:51 minute video, but thanks for trying.

P.S. Only the first video shows a brief transcript; nothing shows un for the second one....unless 'PeeptheBeep' is the author of #2 and not Scott Creighton. lol
edit on 600000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

edit on 600000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Did ancient surviving depository's of advanced knowledge become the precept of priestly class whom then squandered it impoverishing the people it was meant for by making those mysteries sacred and shrouding them in superstition.

I Love your whole post.

But this piece in particular is exactly what happened, AND still happens today.

Only now you wouldn't call them priests...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The pyramid itself might be the repository of knowledge. All written in the language of maths and trigonometry. Those that can understand it would have worked out the " something" A few that stick out, are that the site is far more ancient than stated. The geomagnetic pole shift can be forgotten about as it still has a great alignment to Earth's cardinal points and the Sun which on one day of the year cause it to show its eight sides. The more ancient artifacts from the site are more sophisticated than the later ones. That the site shows the growth of sea crustaceans, so it was inundated at least once. When it was built, some of the stones came from hundreds of miles away, this suggests a time when the earlier more sophisticated artifacts were made. There are two styles of building, again one was earlier with polygonal structures the same style distributed worldwide which again hints at an earlier more widespread culture. Where the stones were pinned together with copper keys to hold them in place. Some of the surrounding sites show signs of cataclysm, leaving stones half-finished and signs of melting. The area was built at a time when the labor force could be well fed and watered, probably when the Sahara was green, during the last glaciation.
Tools of great sophistication have left their marks, circular saws for cutting stone blocks, and drill holes with spiral cuts that show fast material removal. The mainstream is addicted to the linear growth theory of civilization. But it is starting to look cyclical,at least for those that can see. But Where are the machines gone ? the same place as most of the metal ties that kept the stones stable all recycled and used up by people without the knowledge to make them.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Thanks Scott for putting these videos together.

I enjoyed both of them and look forward to the 3rd one coming out.

It seems strange that He would go through so much effort to make it look like Khufu was the builder of this pyramid.

Can you give us a reason why he would do this? Was it an Egyptian monetary thing?

Hi,

I consider Colonel Vyse's possible motives in my book, The Great Pyramid Hoax. There are a number of possibilities and probably not any single thing. He tells us throughout his book that he desired to make an important discovery (the true burial chamber of Khufu with its grave goods and treasure), before returning to England. This suggests there was ego involved, trying to place himself in the world's history books.

At the time, there was also a fair degree of international competition involved between various explorers in Egypt in 1837 - British, French, German and Italian. This, I think, fostered an air of one-upmanship among the various European powers to make the biggest and most impressive discovery.

The Colonel had also spent a considerable amount of his own personal fortune (around $1.3 million in today's terms) and found only some empty chambers. A lot of investment for what Vyse evidently considered to be very little reward. But the over-riding motive, imo, was the Colonel's religious views. This was 1837. Darwin's 'On the Origin of Species' was still decades away and most religious people of the time believed in the biblical Creation and that it had occurred ca. 4000 BC. When Champollion was financially supported by the Catholic Church on his explorations in Egypt, it was only upon condition that the Frenchman would remain silent upon any discoveries he made that contradicted Holy Scripture.

Vyse may also have had a similar religious imperative. By placing the cartouche of Khufu, a known ancient Egyptian king from a known historical time, within the various chambers he had opened, Vyse was ensuring that the Great Pyramid fell within the provenance of God's Creation i.e. it could be no older than ca.4000 BC. At least, that is what others would now think.

Some of my more recent research seems to be pointing towards the possibility that Vyse may not have been acting alone.

He had the means, the opportunity and certainly the motive to make a name for himself.

SC
edit on 22/5/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Didn't two students

They weren't students.

get into hot water for stealing a sample of the inscription

They didn't take anything from the apr name incorporating the cartouche name of Khufu. They took a sample from a small character elsewhere: mr, chisel, IIRC.

which they then had tested and proved it was fake and only made in the 19th century.

They failed to get the sample tested, because it was too small: it would have needed to be at least 4 x 2 mm.

The apr name was put in place in the mid-3rd millennium, and not the 19th century AD.

Then we have to ask ourselves what was the purpose of the site ...

It was a tomb.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

Didn't two students

It was a tomb.

SC: The GP, well - sort of. But certainly not in the conventional sense. It was the 'engine room' of their recovery system.

Then we have to ask ourselves what was the purpose of the site ...

The apr name was put in place in the mid-3rd millennium. . .

SC: Prove it.

SC
edit on 23/5/2022 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

It was a tomb.

The GP ... It was the 'engine room' of their recovery system.

So how did that work? What evidence do you have?

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

It was a tomb.

The GP ... It was the 'engine room' of their recovery system.

So how did that work? What evidence do you have?

When we are finally able to see what is inside the Big Void then, and only then, might evidence be provided to substantiate my theory - or not, as the case may be. Alas, we are likely still many years away from seeing inside the Big Void and knowing its contents.

The Vyse Chambers, on the other hand, have been accessible for nearly 200 years and their contents well documented, so you should have little problem in backing up your claim, to wit:

Hooke: The apr name was put in place in the mid-3rd millennium. . .

So, I say to you again - prove it.

SC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join