It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 8. The Year 2023

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
World War Z, a film released in 2013, exactly ten years before 2023. It has a duration of 116 minutes.

A voice-over counts till twelve and then says: “Train’s in station” exactly in the minute 10:00. The 12 is a reference to both the Twelve Apostles and the 12 years the Hitler Regime lasted. The ten is a reference to the ten years left (from 2013) to reach 2023.

Minute 14:31. There is another 10 in the left of the screen. The overall structure of the scene points towards a 5 at the end of the aisle. The ten has the same meaning than the above mentioned one. The five is a reference to the Fifth Phase of their main plan. Note the similarity between the time and the remaining time.

Minute 17:15. There is a door with a 715 on it. 715 = GAE = God and Arriba España (Up with Spain) or Grita Arriba España (Shout Up with Spain). There is a “SP” graffito in the upper right corner which means “Spain” and serve us to confirm the meaning of AE.

Minute 50:15. There is a nuclear explosion seen from the air. The airplane took off from South Korea and it’s bound for Israel. I think 50 is a reference to the megatons. The fifteen could be a reference either to AE or to the number of attacks. About 16 seconds later there is a mobile/cell phone screen with the word “iridium” on it. Iridium is a chemical element with atomic number 77.

77 = GG = God is Great.

Iridium is more abundant in meteorites than in the Earth’s crust, due to this fact it’s linked to the impact of meteors on the Earth like the one which caused the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event 66 millions of years ago.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Malaclypse? Is that you?
All hail Eris!

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wizzz0001

I don’t know who is Malaclypse, this is my first and only user in ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

I don’t know who is Malaclypse, this is my first and only user in ATS.

I was just being a smart a$$. It's a reference to Discordianism. Basically a joke masquerading as a religion.
With the prevalence of the number 23, your post reminded me of
the Discordian 23 Enigma. Very entertaining reading.
In any case, I'm enjoying your post, carry on.
-Wizzz

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Never heard of Discordianism but sounds very similar to Pastafarism. They seem to be jokes but they actually are subliminal manipulation weapons created by the Reactionary Conspiracy to promote religious fanaticism.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Working link to Pastafarism.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The Zombie Survival Guide, a book published on 16 September 2003, exactly 20 years before 2023. Ten digits ISBN (link) of this book starts with a one and ends with an eight. 18 = AH. Its thirteen digits ISBN ends with a 22. It was published by Three Rivers Press, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group.

Three Rivers seems to me an anagram of Third Reich. Also, it was founded in 1992, 27 years before 2019 (the year the Conspirators released the coronavirus in Wuhan) and 30 years before 2022.

Crown in Spanish is said “Corona”. This company was founded in 1933.

The Zombie Guide is a prequel of World War Z, a novel published on 12 September 2006, exactly five years and one day after the 9/11 attacks. 51 is 15 backwards. 15 = AE = Arriba España (Up with Spain, a Francoist motto)

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
World War Z, a video game based on the novel of the same name and set in the same universe as the 2013 film adaptation, was originally released on 16 April 2019. It was released in Google Stadia on 5 April 2022, fifteen days before the anniversary of Hitler’s birth.

Here we have a 16 (8 + 8 = HH) and a 15 (AE = Arriba España).

The video game is set in six cities and one peninsula, a 61 which is a backwards 16 (HH).

Cover art of this video game is a reference to the Fall of Saigon, which took place on 30 April 1975.

Saigon (now called Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam, on 30 April 1975:

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Last significant active force of the Confederacy, commanded by Brigadier General Stand Watie, surrendered on 23 June 1865 in the Indian Territory (modern-day State of Oklahoma). He was the last Confederate general to surrender in the American Civil War.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Conspirator, a film about the trial of one of the plotters in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln. With a runtime of 123 minutes, it was released on 15 April 2011, the 146th anniversary of the death of Lincoln.

123 is a reference to January 2023, the beginning of the fifth phase of their main plan.

15 is AE = Arriba España = Up with Spain, a Francoist motto.

April was the month when Hitler was born and died.

146 is a reference to the 46th presidency of the USA.

This film had a pre-release in the TIFF on 11 September 2010, the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

On time mark 1:29:22 a catholic priest says that the Catholic Church hid a fugitive plotter linked to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Marshal Philippe Pétain, leader of the fascist state known as Vichy France, died on 23 July 1951.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Heinrich Himmler, leader of the SS, committed suicide while in British custody on 23 May 1945.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hitler promoted Robert Ritter von Greim to the rank of field marshal on 25 April 1945, just two weeks before Germany’s capitulation. He was the last person to ever held that position in the German armed forces.

In this case we have two remarkable facts: Promoting someone to the emblematic rank of field marshal (officially general field marshal) in the final days of the war and this same person being the last one ever promoted to such rank.

Von Greim was born on 22 June 1892 and committed suicide on 24 May 1945. So here we have another numeric sequence: 22, 24 and 25. The missing figure is the 23, so this sequence would be an indirect reference to 2023.

edit on 2 7 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Enabling Act was passed on 23 March 1933. This law gave the German cabinet the power to make laws without the intervention of the Reichstag. It had five articles, so this could be also a reference to the five phases of their main plan.

By the way, first half of Hitler’s signature (here under Der Reichskanzler) looks like a 47.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Joseph Berchtold, leader of the SS in 1926-1927, died on 23 August 1962.

He was the last surviving person to hold the rank of Reichsführer-SS and the only one to survive the Second World War.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hello again Nickok....

Question about all of the above,
it is scripted by who exactly?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I don’t know who Nickok is. MarxistDebunker is my first and only user in ATS.

Answering your question: In my opinion, by the level 1 of the Reactionary Conspiracy, the non-proletarian classes (Clergy, Monarchy, Nobility and Burguessy) lead by the Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

I don’t know who Nickok is. MarxistDebunker is my first and only user in ATS.

Answering your question: In my opinion, by the level 1 of the Reactionary Conspiracy, the non-proletarian classes (Clergy, Monarchy, Nobility and Burguessy) lead by the Roman Catholic Church.

Ok if you say so,
you would've loved Nick, his threads sounded similar like yours, here's one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This user Nickok has nothing to do with me, he or she is most probably a member of the Reactionary Conspiracy tasked with spreading disinformation on ATS using cumbersome messages.

The information I’m giving here, by the contrary, is precise, organized and understandable, apart from truthful, of course.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The last government of the Third Reich, the so called Flensburg Government, was dissolved on 23 May 1945.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join