It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The SCOTUS Leak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Apparently they already had protesters ready to go last night as the news broke

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Apparently they already had protesters ready to go last night as the news broke

Nice to see our covid dollars at work.

I bet Hollywood sleeze buckets are all ready to bail them out.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Imagine -snip- something far more cut and dry…The Second Amendment being overturned. A leak on that front would be open season on lots of things.

Abortion is a hot-button topic for a large percentage of The People. Makes you wonder whether or not TPTB are running this right now (why now?) to gauge the public's reaction.

What Congress is gonna try to pull-off before the mid-terms might be craygee.
edit on 352022 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It is either a disgruntled clerk (which would be stupid as there are only a handful of them, so figuring out which one leaked would be fairly easy) or maybe the SC was hacked by leftist deep state.

I think it was leaked to stave off the Democrat slaughter approaching in the midterms. Think about it. What would motivate leftists to get to the polls for midterms? This isn't even the actual ruling, just an opinion as to how the court will rule in future.

Biden administration has been such a disaster across the board that it is a pretty much given that they are going to get "shellacked" as President Obama said in 2010. This is a great distraction from the failures of the Democrats.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
4 clerks a justice
4 liberal judges
16 immediate targets

Start there.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I can understand this logic, it would will spread out the unrest over a longer period, rather than all at once.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have a tendency to believe FDR in this regard...

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gkskg

Hopefully I'm not running afoul of ATS rules but I just posted in another thread the following:

If we are to assume that one of two people leaked the draft: A supreme justice or a law clerk, then it's my opinion that this daft leak has the earmarks of most leftist money shots: Piss poor timing.

With the midterms coming up this year the very last thing this country needs is another summer of protests and destruction. Talk about driving the voters in the opposite direction, this would be it.

So now we have to wonder if instead of a left leaning justice or clerk it was a conservative justice or clerk in order to gin up a total defecation storm of epic proportions just in time for the midterms. In my opinion, I simply cannot see a justice doing this.

IF this was a justice leaking it or instructing someone else to release it (and with the recent half baked justice picks I wouldn't doubt it), then immediate impeachment of that justice has to happen to preserve the very concept of the court. None of this "Well, they didn't intend."

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I have asked APS to move this thread to the mud pit. You saw when you started it that you were violating ATS rules by not using external content or any supporting links. Sets a bad president for all other users going forward and for those who do follow the rules.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Who always leaks things? Democrats and the media are one in the same. No doubt wanting to get the liberal protestors into a frothed frenzy.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Sorry to say this, but I am afraid the leak came from the democrats to create the protest, it will feed the madness in the crowds, the woke trash all soo they can take a moment for the midterms elections.

Keep everybody from getting to interested in the scandals in our nation right now.

Democrats have more to gain from the leak.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Everyone who has eyes to see, take a step back and look at the big picture. By releasing abortion rights information that will be decided by the Supreme Court early, why early instead of when it was scheduled, which was for originally right before the mid-terms.

Because the war in Ukraine is not going to planned schedule. The war has been put on hold by the abortion information. The money to be laundered has been laundered, the "arms" have been sold and distributed of which that money has been also laundered and distributed. Its all about million$ and billion$. Follow The Money!

Do not for a second believe the propaganda coming out of D.C. The information release is dynamic and will change as more and more people stop paying attention to the war in Ukraine and jumping on the abortion bandwagon, for or against.

I really thought the people here on ATS could see through this and not fall for the (b.s.) rhetoric...

IMHO, this Supreme Court release on abortion is the current regime's Hail Mary...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sorry to say this, but I am afraid the leak came from the democrats to create the protest, it will feed the madness in the crowds, the woke trash all soo they can take a moment for the midterms elections.

Oh no!

They are insurrectionists now. They don't believe in democracy and all that snip.

I fully expect fences, and the US military to be deployed like they were for after Jan 6ers!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The House Democrat’s campaign chief, Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY), tweeted on Monday night abortion will “now” become the “central choice” in the November midterms after Politico leaked a draft of a Supreme Court opinion that would overrule Roe v. Wade.

And there you have it.

It won't be a southern border leaking like a bloody sieve.

It won't be the disastrous middle east/Urkaine aka foreign policy blunders.

It won't get getting 'legitimately raped' at the gas pumps.

It won't be run away inflation and food costs skyrocketing.

The central issue is about killing that clump of cells in a womb.

Thank 'God' for supreme court 'whistle blowers'.

edit on 3-5-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I’m not convinced this is a leak at all. Just another “don’t say gay” moment to get someone riled up.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Soo its calls for Mike Davis SCOTUS Marshall needs to be investigate immediately.

Soo it seems this were the leak originated, Is funny how democrats can not win an election the fair way soo they will use any dirty tools available to do it.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The SC are expected to make their official ruling next month. So it was going to be the central issue of the midterms regardless of the leak.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
When the Supreme Court starts caring about the privacy rights of average Americans, then I'll start caring about theirs.

Right now, I'm heading out to get some Orville Reddenbacher's gourmet popping corn. I'm looking forward to all the people who supported forced drug use for the past two years now arguing that people have the right to make their own medical decisions.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Spot on.

All the mandated medicine for the public good is quickly forgotten by this crowd.

Now it's suddenly their body their choice.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: neo96

The SC are expected to make their official ruling next month. So it was going to be the central issue of the midterms regardless of the leak.

True, but early voting has begun. For example, in GA, "Rev" Warnock has already tweeted about this.
Is does matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join