It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The SCOTUS Leak

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am starting this thread based on the comments and direction of other threads concerning the leaked Roe V. Wade draft.

Who benefits the most from this leak?

Does this go as high as one of the justices themselves?

How has the corrosion in our institutions crept so high as to have reached a traditionally insulated branch of government?

Primaries are starting today, so I think the timing speaks volumes.

+13 more 
posted on May, 3 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't think the general public should ever again be surprised by decisions made in the back-rooms of gooberment.

Nancy Pelosi's, "You've gotta pass it to see what's in it." screeeeeeeeching into my brain.

I'd love to see a law that says, "If you attempt to introduce legislation which undermines either the ethical or moral fabric of the country, that is your elected right to do so. But, the consequence of failure is your ever-lovin' mother-effin' citizenship. You fail ... GTFO ... and right the eff now!! Start swimming, Beeyotch!!

If the crap wasn't secret in the first place ... no one would ever call it a leak. Why are the people not allowed to know what decisions (that affect their lives) are being considered. There's something fundamentally wrong with all that.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gkskg

I guess you would first have to determine who has access to these drafts. Obviously there's the Justices. I would assume their clerks also have access. Would members of Congress or the DoJ be privy to something like this before it was finalized?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think discretion is important, and you can still balance discretion with transperancy.

It is a fine line, especially with interpretation of law cases.

+6 more 
posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

My hunch is that an activist minded clerk from the left side of the court got access and then with the unspoken "backroom" blessing of those higher ranking democratic operatives, it was leaked.

The timing is too close to start of midterm craziness and this smells like a desperate and very left leaning tactic.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The deep state, it's to distract us from the real things going on, mainly govt corruption, paedophilia, crimes against humanity etc....
Its to divide and conquer, their same old playbook, they want us to fall into our respective "political" and social factions for the purpose of their rigged elections.
It's funny that literally close to the time the "leak" came out, there were many people outside of the supreme court on both sides with professionally made signs and posters.

People forget that most of the Selected officials are actually a uniparty working to serve the same agenda while projecting faux outrage for the public to lap up.
Take a 40,000 foot view and one can see the pieces fitting together.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Oh sure the clerk will get the blame, but I feel it's safe to say it was one of the justices themselves who orchestrated it.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The justices did not leak info. It was one of their numerous staff members.

I would bet a staff member from one of the Democrati judges...

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
You make an excellent point with the secrecy that is abound in the supreme court and our government in general.
This is supposed to be a republic by the people for the people, nowhere in our constitution does it say elected and appointed officials, nor any branch of the government, is to keep secrets from the people

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They probably already have the person ready to publicly take the fall. It will probably derail their career as an attorney, but they will have a nice check as a talking head or lobbyist.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yes, I am with you on that.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The timing is too close to start of midterm craziness and this smells like a desperate and very left leaning tactic.

The decision is set to be made in the next month or so. So it was always going to have a major impact on midterms.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I think it was leaked to buffer the inevitable outrage. To space it out, so all hell doesn't break loose on the day the ruling is announced.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
We have a brand new scotus with questionable integrity and qualifications and now we have a leak. I know where I would look.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's kind of where I'm leaning. From what I saw on Twitter, police had a barricade put up around the SC pretty much as soon as the Politico article dropped. So it definitely seems like it was expected.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The question is not WHO but WHY.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe.

But I still think the leak itself is the bigger story over the subject matter.

Imagine instead of the nebulous nature of abortion (zero in Constitution and actually quite a number of things against it) but was instead something far more cut and dry…The Second Amendment being overturned. A leak on that front would be open season on lots of things.

Taking the guns would make Jan6 look like The Teddybears Picnic.

Banks….would be slaughterhouses due to long term cases of the goo over fees (ATM, using the lobby, having an account, not having an account…). Taking the guns means they are gonna be used and banks are but one place.

Lawyer screwed you? Not now.

Election stolen? Yes/No/Who cares? They are voted out the hard way now.

Neighbor keep borrowing your mower and wore it out? Pay back is coming.

Basically, laws in place granting some freedom prevent the “total freedom of anarchy” and part of that is the judicial process of the sanctity of the Jury Room. With the SCOTUS you have the exception that the judges are the jury and hold deliberations to reach a decision. But that secrecy should be maintained even if decision come down to rock, paper scissors or coin toss.

Who knows, maybe Roe v Wade was originally decided by a game of Yahtzee?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
IMHO.

I would be willing to bet a clerk for Chief Justice John Robert's.

I think it plays out like this:

Robert's does NOT want his legacy to be repealing R. V. W..

One of the 5, prob Kavanagh, is on the fence.

This is leaked, outrage ensues...as we see already...and he changes his vote as Robert's votes against it. And bam, we continue killing unborn babies.

All while they force the vax on the masses.

My body, my choice, my arse. It is all about depopulation and control.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The issue I have is that it was an opinion that was released..not just word about how they are leaning. This is as bad as how much stuff leaked from 45's WH.

The government NEVER lets you see something unless it WANTS you to see something.

When the rioting comes this time will the halls be littered with bodies or will be see a government building burned to the ground? We all saw rioting worse that 1/6 during the last 2 confirmations.

States rights are what the country was founded on.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Who benefits the most from this leak?

To state the obvious.

Democrats.

This is how Republicans lose the God damn midterms, and the white house next go round.

It's the one topic where 'liberals' get ape# 24/7 to infinity and beyond.

There was no leak.

This was effing planned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join