It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump Lost - But Has More Political Influence than President Biden.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sunday, April 24, 2022

Articles like the one below are increasing in frequency in states and even cities across America. Former President Donald Trump's endorsement is highly sought after, and usually brings positive results for whomever receives it...

U.S. Rep. Ted Budd, a Republican backed by former President Donald Trump in North Carolina’s Senate race, is pulling ahead of other GOP candidates in the polls for retiring Sen. Richard Burr’s seat.

The Raleigh News & Observer reported Sunday that Budd, a Davie County native, is leading by the double digits in the polls ahead of former Gov. Pat McCrory, former U.S. Rep. Mark Walker and political newcomer Marjorie Eastman. He has skipped debates, strategizing to instead rely on campaign events and millions of dollars in advertisements to resonate with voters and secure the party ticket.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Granted, not every candidate endorsed by Donald Trump is going to win. But what's absolutely startling is how few candidates for public office are seeking the endorsement of the current President of the United States.

Joe Biden is the sitting President, but former President Donald Trump dwarfs him in political influence! It's incredible.

How many decades has it been since the current President is ignored by politicians seeking office in his own party?

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because Trump is the Chosen One.

Obviously God is on his side.

edit on 4/24/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Then what is Joe Biden? His endorsement has to be important for Democratic candidates....Yes?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

That's even obvious to you ?
Quick , someone call the National Weather Service and find out if Hell has frozen over ....

(BTW , I missed ya , and hope you are doing well)
edit on 4/24/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Trump is a loudmouth self centered ass....but he was great for the country because he put America first and beats anything the Dimocrats can offer by a mile.

Biden barely knows what day it is and like Obama, puts every country BUT America first.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Then what is Joe Biden?
Not Trump. That's about it.

His endorsement has to be important for Democratic candidates....Yes?
Not as far as I'm concerned. But it seems that some Republicans really, really want Trump's "endorsement". Willing to bend over backwards for it. Lie for it, even. It's a puzzlement.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How is it you manage to find an excuse for uploading a Trump related topic nearly every day for the past 18+ months?

As long as we're asking questions, that's been a recurring puzzle in my mind.

edit on 24-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah.

Some have a problem in discerning sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Joe Biden was my only choice. You see, I can't vote for Trump.

So this is where we are.

If you run Trump again, me and many others WILL NOT vote for him, ever.

Biden isn't going to run again. Harris is a disaster. My guess, Republicans will run Trump if Trump chooses, and Dems will have a clean ticket.

If you run Trump again, he will lose again.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yeah.

And , just like Sheldon , I am immune to your sarcasm .

edit on 4/24/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Joe Biden was my only choice. You see, I can't vote for Trump.

So this is where we are.

If you run Trump again, me and many others WILL NOT vote for him, ever.

Biden isn't going to run again. Harris is a disaster. My guess, Republicans will run Trump if Trump chooses, and Dems will have a clean ticket.

If you run Trump again, he will lose again.

I don't know about your ballot but I can attest that there were 4 or 5 names on mine, so the diverse range of options were present if not exactly tempting.

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yeah.

" I am immune to your sarcasm"

But sarcasm is the antidote, not the disease. It repels stupidity that might otherwise inflame the senses and provoke a hostile reaction, more diplomatic than smacking the sense back into a dullard's cranium.

edit on 24-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Trump is a loudmouth self centered ass....but he was great for the country because he put America first and beats anything the Dimocrats can offer by a mile.

Biden barely knows what day it is and like Obama, puts every country BUT America first.

Yes Yes...we know how Democrats didn't want the peace and prosperity Trump's administration brought to America and the world.

This thread is asking, why is there such a HUGE DIFFERENCE between the political star-power/influence of "has been" Trump, and "here and now" Biden?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Biden administration is banning the word trump because it represents nazi hate speech.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Then what is Joe Biden?
Not Trump. That's about it.

His endorsement has to be important for Democratic candidates....Yes?
Not as far as I'm concerned. But it seems that some Republicans really, really want Trump's "endorsement". Willing to bend over backwards for it. Lie for it, even. It's a puzzlement.

YEP...A vast chasm between the two that is without precedent in US Presidential politics.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Without precedent. Definitive.

A student of political history are you? Can you provide the second closest occurrence for reference?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
The Biden administration is banning the word trump because it represents nazi hate speech.

That was last month.

Last week, Joe Biden (correctly) declared former President Trump, and Republicans, as the "Make America Great Again" party. President Biden has seen the light and now loves Trump/Republicans, until his controllers tell him to "cut it out!".

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"How is it that Trump Lost - But Has More Political Influence than President Biden?"

How is it that Biden won (allegedly) - But has less political influence than Obama?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A student of political history are you? Can you provide the second closest occurrence for reference?

NO and NO.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ah, shucks.
I thought you wanted a rational discussion. With facts and stuff.

My bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Adams vs Jackson, 1828.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join