It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump Lost - But Has More Political Influence than President Biden.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Because Trump is the Chosen One.

Obviously God is on his side.

Then what is Joe Biden? His endorsement has to be important for Democratic candidates....Yes?

joe doesn't "do" americans.

why would he have too?

they will vote for him again.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Phage

We have spent decades, centuries even witnessing what healthcare looks like without the benefit of calibrated taxes aimed at upper class accountability. When capitalism gets selfish, you get poverty and minimalist insurance policies.

Tell that to Bill Gates /Soros etc, who are buying up half the country in farmland while sponsoring BLM/antifa & burning of food facilities.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: carewemust

Because Trump is the Chosen One.

Obviously God is on his side.

Then what is Joe Biden? His endorsement has to be important for Democratic candidates....Yes?

joe doesn't "do" americans.

why would he have too?

they will vote for him again.

I think the general consensus among voters is that most of his voters either didn't vote for him the first time, or simply didn't/don't exist.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I think the general consensus among voters ...

I think you're incorrect.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You think, nobody will ever know for sure ever again.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2022 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You, once again, are incorrect.

I voted for Biden. Not because I think he is any of those things. But because I wanted Trump gone. I scored.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: bounder
Because Joe Biden should not be President, they cheated him in there. They could have cheated just about anyone
else in there, but for some reason they owed him a favor, or he's got SO MANY skeletons in his closet that he'll do whatever they say, or he owes the favor is probably it. But he's essentially there to AVOID PROSECUTION. You would think with everything they are probably holding over his head he would at least put some effort into it.

So that's why nobody want's the kiss of death endorsement from Joe Biden. ANYONE'S (except kamala of course) endorsement would be better than Joe Biden.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
As depressing as it is.

The only reason they didn't run Clinton again is because the people would have smelled the rat if they cheater her in the way they did Biden.

Hillary has been told to stay quiet about certain subjects while she's under federal (Special Counsel) investigation.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
biden has no influence because he is meaningless in every sense of the word.

I am truly saddened by the number of people who will vote for whomever is running against Trump, regardless of who it is or how incredibly poor a candidate they truly are.

The state of this nation as we speak is the direct result of those people who decided it is better to vote for whomever is running against Trump, just because its not Trump. If the people left behind in Afghanistan, the gas prices, the food shortages, and everything else on the list we all deal with every day, is what you want for this country then continue to use the same criteria for deciding who to vote for. You are the people responsible for this laundry list of disasters we are dealing with. You may as well double down and do it all again. There are still a few states that may pull through it you don't...

Don't be saddened. There are loads of selfish people who would rather see the United States destroyed, than see someone they don't like become US President.

There are people who dislike Kamala so much, they'd rather keep a man with Dementia in charge of our country and military.

Once you understand God made all kinds of people, nothing surprises or disgusts you. You'll still get angry, but the "I can't believe this!" factor will be removed. ATS membership did that for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I agree. But that's not all Bernie wants. Is it.

Do you think that only the "aged" should have such access to healthcare?

I was referring to Dental. Bernie wants all healthcare coverage to include full dental coverage. The current dental coverage is horrible for 90% of the population, but more people than ever need good dental care, for a number of health reasons, not just to have a good smile.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I think it's stupid to differentiate "dental", and "vision", and "hospitalization."

It's healthcare.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Joe Biden is the perfect representation of all who voted for him. They look up to, love, follow, and emanate his intelligence, skills and abilities. It is a true love story, the likes of, haven't been seen in eons. He is their "Super-King"

yes, if they al rode amtrackas much as he did, they wouln't need a bail out.

Does the government subsidize Amtrak?
So, Amtrak, which almost certainly never will operate without government subsidies, began as a government subsidy for freight railroads. Since quickly using up those railroads' money, Amtrak has received annual federal subsidies of $1.5 billion to $2 billion (in 2021 dollars).

www.marketplace.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Because Trump didn't lose.

Those who say Trump didn't lose are correct, but they're taking the wrong path when declaring why this is true.

It may have been fraud/cheating, but the proving he won should begin with demonstrating the millions of illegal votes accepted by the Secretary of State in AZ-GA-PA-WI-MI.

The problem is those Secretaries of State are shown those illegal ballots, but will not order a recount after throwing out those illegal ballots. That is the BRICK WALL that no state has broken through.

Wisconsin is closest however. Unfortunately, the Secty0fState and Governor are Democrats (read: Azzholes).
edit on 4/24/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Those who say Trump didn't lose are correct,

Riddle, how does "didn't lose" differ from "didn't win?"

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I think it's stupid to differentiate "dental", and "vision", and "hospitalization."

It's healthcare.

When people say they want Dental along with their Medical, those of us in the health insurance industry know what they mean, and sympathize with them.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

Are you suggesting the same motives apply to all voters?

No. Trump voters are special.

But the logic you used still applies.

Your comments make no sense at all.

I said the people who voted for biden simply because he was not Trump are responsible for what is happening in this nation right now. That has absolutely nothing to do with why people voted for Trump, unless you are saying all voters have the same motives - which is clearly not true.

Whatever you are trying to say - you are failing. People voting for biden just because he is not Trump has absolutely nothing to do with why people voted for Trump 4 years earlier. That makes zero sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Those who say Trump didn't lose are correct,

Riddle, how does "didn't lose" differ from "didn't win?"

It doesn't matter. Joe Biden isn't in demand. That's wild.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Joe Biden isn't in demand.

Nor was Trump.
But that was just polls.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Simple explanation: the 2020 election was in fact rigged.

All the ass backwardsness in itself is proof enough 🔥🥥

A key indicator that it was "rigged" is how liberal media responds to a "has been" former President saying it was rigged. Even to this day, the people on MSNBC come close to having a stroke when they discuss Trump spreading a BIG LIE.

I keep hoping to see one of them have the stroke on live TV, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe the Mid-Terms will do it?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: MiddleInsite

If you run Trump again, he will lose again.

I wouldn't be so sure about that mate , now I personally do not want Trump to Run again .

But I'm not sure the Left can pull off another late game Miracle like last time , you see Covid was in full swing and ballet boxes were being stuffed with fraudulent ballets. So it was all to easy for them to beat Trump in 2020 , but in two years Covid is not going to be there for them to squeeze.

The Lefts only guaranteed win is if they run Michelle Obama , no one can beat her but if they don't run her then it's anyone's game really.

she'll get the black tranny vote for sure.

the first black trans potus

what an incredible milestone for america and black trannies all over the world!

if she loses she can go back to doing story hour in the vineyards private elementary schools, with kamala.

or join disney.

wait what?! she's a real she, you say? boy, do i feel like a numbskull.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join