It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it that Trump Lost - But Has More Political Influence than President Biden.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Because Trump is the Chosen One.

Obviously God is on his side.

Then what is Joe Biden? His endorsement has to be important for Democratic candidates....Yes?

joe doesn't "do" americans.

why would he have too?

they will vote for him again.

It's amazing. Joe's VP (Kamala) called him a Racist and a Rapist, and the only person who got angry over it is Jill Biden.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage

Because Trump is the Chosen One.

Obviously God is on his side.

Then what is Joe Biden? His endorsement has to be important for Democratic candidates....Yes?

joe doesn't "do" americans.

why would he have too?

they will vote for him again.

I think the general consensus among voters is that most of his voters either didn't vote for him the first time, or simply didn't/don't exist.

It's going to be a real eye-opening stunner for the "Jan 6th Committee" of witch-hunters, when they realize that most Americans wish the attempt to keep Joe Biden out of the White House, had succeeded.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage! God bless ya. Glad youre still around...havent been seein ya (my fault).

Thank God our balance is restored!

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I live in Massachusetts which is a very blue state. I held a f#ck Biden flag up the other day over a highway bridge. Got close to 100 honks and thumbs up in under 10 minutes. People are sick of the dems

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

A pollster you be.

I bet that if your sign just said "# it" you would have had a better response.
edit on 4/24/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I live in Massachusetts which is a very blue state. I held a f#ck Biden flag up the other day over a highway bridge. Got close to 100 honks and thumbs up in under 10 minutes. People are sick of the dems

Why don't you try a support Biden flag and see if you get the same response?

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

He was President for a term, ya know, so there's that.

I wonder if poo-liticians ever sought for endorsements from other previous Prezz's before, like, say, Obama?

LOL

edit on 24/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

He was President for a term, ya know, so there's that.

I wonder if poo-liticians ever sought for endorsements from other previous Prezz's before, like, say, Obama?

LOL

speaking of the o bumma,

i got 50 bucks that says, HE is the big guy!

think of it,

joe is already getting his bills paid and half of hunters salary. joe was only VP too.

why would he need another 10%?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This Article from CNN tonight is true and exhibits the increasing apprehension that Democrats and the Liberal Media are feeling, as we get closer to a November mid-term election where Democrats in Congress are on perpetual vacations, and Joe Biden continues deteriorating.

CNN — House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s latest vow of loyalty to ex-President Donald Trump offers the clearest signal yet about the character of the likely Republican House majority that could rock Washington next year.

The Californian’s quickly exposed denial last week of a true, private remark that he might ask Trump to resign after the January 6 riot was important, not just because it added a new detail about the attack on US democracy in 2021.

Rather, the choice he made – between telling a blatant lie or destroying his own dream of being speaker by confirming the truth and alienating the ex-President – reveals the vital power calculation underpinning the modern GOP. That dynamic hands Trump enormous potential proxy power if the party makes good on its strong prospects and wins the House of Representatives in November.
Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I have never voted based on someone else's endorsement. Do other people?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
I don't think i could live with myself doing that even as a joke lol

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I have never voted based on someone else's endorsement. Do other people?

The Democrats pick VPs and SCs, based purely on gender and race. They don't want an old white man's endorsement

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Joe Biden was my only choice. You see, I can't vote for Trump.

So this is where we are.

If you run Trump again, me and many others WILL NOT vote for him, ever.

Biden isn't going to run again. Harris is a disaster. My guess, Republicans will run Trump if Trump chooses, and Dems will have a clean ticket.

If you run Trump again, he will lose again.

I think Trump would be a shoe in if he ran again. Look at what Biden has done to this country. The general public is paying thousands more a year for everything due to the Biden Inflation train wreck. Biden is the worst president in the history of this nation. Carter sure is happy as he no longer holds that label.

We will see come November. I think its going to be a blood bath in every blue state in the union. Criminal thugs are running each inner city and the silent victims are going to make the left pay.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ohio’s Senate Race for the Primary’s Republican slot thus far has been about half a dozen people proclaiming to be the Trumpiest Trump that ever Trumped a Trump and why the other candidates are not as Trumpy as they claim to be. The democrats can’t be found with a search warrant this primary.

As for why Trump has such political capital is because you could probably find all 74 million to admit that they voted for him in 2020. I’d say 5-7 million of them still have their Trump signs/flags/etc still up.

As for Joe, we’ll you might find 20 million of the 81 million…if you paid them $5 bucks for saying they did.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just want to say that Trump has been likened to the Ancient Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar, God allowed him to rise to prominence do his bidding, lose it all and get humbled and stay out of power for few years, not lose his influence totally while he was out of power which is almost unheard of in ancient times, once you were out, it was like the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

But God allowed him back into power after all that, if God wants Trump back into to power to do something, he will win in 2024 and nobody can stop it. I am just not sure that is the plan, we will see soon. The tide could be turning again, like Twitter being purchased by Musk today, it will be perceived that the white hats are winning.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The big lie now is that Biden won because more people hated Trump. No, Biden won because the election was stolen and given to him. People may not have liked Trump but things were still doing great under him. Yeah, they cooked up Covid and lied to us and used that to derail the economy. We're just now back to Trump employment levels, with a twist. Small companies have lost workers, the huge online businesses have grown. And then we have huge increases in inflation, illegal immigration, crime, food shortages. We've lost under Biden and erased the gains we made under Trump.
Biden is hated now more than Trump was. He's also looked at as incompetent,corrupt and unfit. Fake controversies they tried to pin on Trump are true for Biden. The powers that be still don't want Trump, he's a loose canon. They may not allow DeSantis or Rand Paul, they're not on the uber elite payroll. But the dems have pigeonholed themselves as the party of the insane and are trying to rebrand people like Tulsi Gabbard as sane and rational and potential new leaders of the dem party. Or maybe Elon Musk can run as an outsider and syphon votes away to keep a dem in no matter how odorous. Or even win. But Gabbard and Musk are tied to the WEF and they are the worst people on the planet, James Bond level psychopaths. Be wary.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

While it can be dissected further, it mostly boils down to Trump has fans. Biden has voters. When Biden is out of office, he will be wholly irrelevant same as other past POTUS. Except Obama, who also has fans.

Your question is less an indictment of the failure that is Biden is as president. Its more an indictment of the US citizens, who have turned politics into a matter of celebrity.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: Annee
I don't think i could live with myself doing that even as a joke lol

I didn't mean it as a joke.

Claiming victory when there is no opponent -- has no value.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Breaking

Special counsel John Durham says five media outlets are in the pockets of Democrats, participated in the conspiracy to damage Donald Trump, and could be subpoenaed to testify in their own defense.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Trump is the figurehead of stupidity and many americans are stupid. It's not trump's direct influence. It's just that a lot of people are stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join