It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian priest: Russia returns to the world the possibility of a human future

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

There are a few more Russians active on the forums, some of them claim to be from Russia, others are expats living abroad and I take them at their word.

I appreciate them bringing the Russian propaganda side things here as I don't speak Russian so it helps me hear both sides of things.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: PatriotGames4u
Good must be with fists.

Is russia planning to invade any other countries in it's effort to 'save the world'?

Or use any nukes?

Why has the BioChem lab media ...gone silent and why is it ALL brushed aside so quickly???

Did Russia invade to STOP a true Genocide of their own Country and possibly half the world?? And...was Ukraine involved or cover it up??

Way to many questions, not enough answers!!! 😩

ETA: hmmmmmm, did Russian spys find something horrible in the chem labs in Ukraine that made Putin so fearfull of having his own Country wiped out and take matters in his own hands and said "F*** this!! And infuriated at the thought and went all in to expose the darkness openly...forcing the BioChem lab OPS in the open???

If it was the USA, finding out Canada/Mexico ( our next door neighbors) had labs making deadly chemicals/viruses to possibly wipe out half of America....what would we do based on our history of tighting errorism????
edit on 21-4-2022 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Well, I did find this Tweet

In Russia, Twitter is blocked. I can't follow your link.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 you're not Missing much!!
Twitter.............what a $#@&!!! JOKE!!

as if Twitter is now the official news source for all things TRUE!! Right up there with FB πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

NOthing in those labs except what the KGB left behind. They are destroying those things,but some stuff is good to study to prevent use in the future because you have a anti dote for it.

Russia needs to watch china,cause they are going to pull a germany on them sooner or later. Xi's communism is not the same as Putins.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Because there weren't any weapons labs in Ukraine, it was always fake russian propaganda.

Everyone already knew there were bio labs and that there is nothing improper about bio labs.

edit on 21-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've always found it strange, like there's a disconnect, between the bravery and sacrifice of Soviet and Russian troops in numerous conflicts across the centuries, and their lack of resistance at home.

Time and again they showed immense heart in wars, yet they seem(ed) completely unwilling to remove men like Putin from power by any means necessary at home.

I'm loathe to call it cowardice, because it's never that simple - and it's not a word most associate with the Russian people.

They lived in utter terror when Stalin ruled, and it appears like they've never really recovered as a people.

The distrust and unease government thugs (aka those in uniform) caused is hard to appreciate if you didn't live in it and through it.

Neighbours couldn't trust neighbours, family couldn't trust family, every word had to be considered and measured.

Of course, there is the possibility that they actually support Putin and think he has given their country a new lease, having gained a measure of respect (begrudging or otherwise) from the rest of the world.

edit on 22-4-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Because there weren't any weapons labs in Ukraine, it was always fake russian propaganda.

Everyone already knew there were bio labs and that there is nothing improper about bio labs.

We're just spouting some rhetoric, back-and-forth, here, but there are formal laws regarding warfare. Of which I am aware, no one is literally allowed to do that, even in a life-and-death situation.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

In Russia, a Russian priest is very popular, a famous preacher and missionary, archpriest, cleric of the church of St. Basil the Great in the village Zaitsevo, confessor of the youth department of the Moscow City Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Andrey Tkachev...

Priest Tkachev hosts weekly broadcasts on the federal television channel Savior (Spas TV) and the Tsargrad TV channel. There are a lot of TV shows with the participation of children and youth. He also has his own YouTube channel.

By the way, Andrei Tkachev was born and raised in the city of Lvov in Western Ukraine, and according to the agenda promoted in the West, he is not Russian, but Ukrainian. Although he considers himself, of course, Russian.

I would like to present to you, dear ATC members, Andrey Tkachev's opinion on the current events in Ukraine and in the world.

"There is such an uncle - Klaus Schwab, founder and permanent president of the World Economic Forum in Davos.

As long as the universal viper began to gather in this location, imagining itself the brain of the world, ordinary tuberculosis patients lived there. Or rather, they slowly died there, about which there is a wonderful novel by Mann "Magic Mountain". I recommend reading.

So. Klaus Schwab, head of Davos (no longer TB but Apocalyptic) wrote the book COVID-19: The Great Reset. The book declares the abolition of private property. It is assumed that a person will have nothing but a digital account tied to a social rating (see the Black Mirror series). The transition to digital money is announced. He proposes to transfer virtual reality headsets (all sorts of iPhones and laptops) into our bodies and minds so that we live only in the virtual and do not go out in real life. That is, it turns out anti-Christianity at the finish line or "man is canceled."

Schwab also advocates the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which should lead to "the fusion of a person's physical identity with his digital and biological identity" (from a speech in Chicago). The Covid-19 pandemic, at the same time, was declared the ideal time to make the transition to a new reality. Drive everyone to a remote life, wean them from walking the streets, tie them to gadgets forever and threaten them with jail for violations. Remember?

So what? And the fact that the whole world in a single impulse went precisely to the very proclaimed "great reboot" of Schwab. Even from the ambos they shouted about it until they were hoarse. And all this lasted, then fading, then flashing, until the start of Russia's special military operation in Ukraine.

Russia, so to speak, broke off the movement of globalization towards the man-made end of the world. And if not for February 24, 2022, then the life of most earthlings could soon become something like this: house indefinite arrest, total digital control, basic food and a bed. Everything. Bucket is the norm. New Gulag (again I want to refer everyone to the Black Mirror series). Human rights activists! Hey!

Scenarios for the future are very gloomy. We are promised robotization everywhere, the disappearance of a living person from production and creativity, his complete enslavement and transhumanism, that is, the illusion of man-made immortality with the help of some kind of shamanism, which you cannot pronounce. But...!

Immediately after Defender of the Fatherland Day, the next day, that is, Russia unilaterally announced the end of postmodernity and the beginning of a new living history.

In the language of the Bible, the construction of the new Tower of Babel is suspended and seriously hampered.

In Fukuyama's language, the "last man" is postponed. In a box, like a doll taken off a nail.

Russia got involved in a metaphysical struggle for the life of the whole world and for its own, naturally, place in history. And the "victorious" globalism was made to feel that its confidence in victory was premature.

The world again has a historical perspective, that is, a future. Yesterday this future did not really exist. A mixture of a madhouse and a concentration camp loomed on the horizon and approached daily.

Again I wanted to say β€œhey” to human rights activists, but I remembered that it was useless.

So, Russia returns to the silent (with the exception of the squealing collective West) and slightly stunned world the possibility of a human future. That's the crux of what's going on."

Link

In my opinion, a very balanced and intelligent opinion.

Thank you.

link   

link   

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on Sat May 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on Sat May 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join