It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Subway Station Shooting, multiple wounded, undetonated devices

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

My wife told me it was a key to the rental van. As you succinctly put it: How very convenient.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They just announced that they captured him.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Gotcha. I thought maybe he had one of those 30+ ones they sell. I know I have a few for my Springfields...

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Shock often makes us behave counterintuitively. They’re brains are busy trying to process the unbelievable truth. Meanwhile they’re bodies and motor functions are on autopilot; hurt, stop, sit, lie down.

It looks pretty genuine to me and the daffy bit# video claiming actors makes a ton of claims with zero evidence.

I’m sure false flags and actors have fooled the public before, but I’m yet to see any video that questions the narrative in this case.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
They just announced that they captured him.

I call bs!

This can't be the guy, he has no middle name!

Frank James, no middle name. All killers have middle names.
Lee Harvey Oswald
Lee Boyd Malvo
Kathy Lee Gifford.
Dee Thompson!!!!! Yea! That news guy Dee Thompson!

I kid.

Ohhhh crap! Look at that! He came through Pittsburgh. HE STAYED AT A HOTEL IN MOON TOWNSHIP BY THE AIRPORT 👏🏻👏🏻
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

He left some belongings behind👍🏼
edit on 13-4-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

The Media will ignore this event and will just report how mental health issues played a role, just wait it will happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh look.

Now it's Frank R. James.

Closer to 3 names!!

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So the $64 million question is when does BLM bail him out?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

With a Federal Terrorism charge very unlikely he will go anywhere any time soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: neo96

With a Federal Terrorism charge very unlikely he will go anywhere any time soon.

Unlikey isn't a word I'd use anymore.
edit on 13-4-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
and once again, he was on the FBI terror watch list since 2019

www.dailymail.co.uk...

How could this looney be released after discussion? This was in New Mexico where it is now stating he traveled from.

and confirmation of camera malfunction...

Eric Adams, the mayor of New York, told WCBS Radio 880 AM that a preliminary review indicates there appeared to be some sort of malfunction with the camera system at the subway station in Tuesday's shooting. Adams said investigators are trying to determine whether one camera malfunctioned or whether cameras throughout the entire station malfunctioned. Janno Lieber, the chair and CEO of the Metro Transportation Authority (MTA), told CNN there are almost 10,000 cameras in the system including almost 600 cameras on the Brooklyn section of where the attack happened. He did not comment on why they were not working.

FBI - check
Camera Out - Check
Online Presence - Check
White - Damn!

Almost got them all checked off....
edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002022-04-13T16:05:52-05:000452 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So the $64 million question is when does BLM bail him out?

They can post one of their mansions as bail 😁

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm gonna give my 2 cents on this , I admit I've not read through the entire post / reply's .

1. The use of a smoke Bomb is rare , smart and interesting to say the least.

2. The gunman fired 36 rounds hitting 10 people and not one of them died , not a single vital organ or artery was hit that is very very very lucky and from what I've read most of these people were hit in the leg which is again lucky or unusual .

3. All of the Cameras in the location of the shooting were down which is just , shall we say "weird" .

4. The gunman just walks away and 36 hours later effectively turns himself in , this is the same guy who had the presence of mind to use a smoke Grenade.

Cameras down , Vision obscured via smoke grenade and 10 people shot yet none of them died or were even seriously injured .

Yeah ok.
edit on 13-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I’ve wondered about the cameras myself. I’m not too sure on NYC infrastructure. Much less subways as we have none here.

Is it an out the way part of the subway, like not a very populated area? So not maintained as well?

How many cameras are down in a subway at any given time?

Living in New Orleans…if you see a camera, it doesn’t work. Everyone knows it. It’s just for show. Either it’s broken or the service isn’t paid for. Unless it’s a liquor store. All those work. No exaggeration lol. Every time a new “crime camera” goes up there will be a drive by paint balling.That’s what I’ve been basing the cameras being down off of.

Anyone know much on NYC subway infrastructure? Is it poorly maintained? Are some station dilapidated? Is it common for cameras to be down?
edit on 13-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: Maintained from…marinated

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Some thing odd?
he did not try to kill any one.
lots of leg shots.

was he blackmail'd?
brain wash't, but it did not make him kill?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Good point! Maybe it suggests he was not motivated by a hatred for the victims, but instead by a need for attention.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When we have these mass shootings where the perp is a white man, I often hear the leftists claim that a black man who does such a thing could never be arrested, that he will be "executed" by the cops.

So obviously it is fake news that this man has been arrested.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Funny how right I was about this.

If they dont talk about the gun 24/7, if they dont claim KKK or Nazi connections (that one is REALLY rich for Ukraine ass kissers) and if they dont give a description of the suspect you can rest assured the perpetrator is black.

Consider they are 14% of the overall population, I should have only had around a 14% chance of guessing that correctly. And since I did and predicting the future isnt real.....clearly I know something

That something is that thr MSM and every major city is a bunch of racist sacks of excrement. Racist against white people and specifically white males.

#WLM

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This is as bad as the parade attack at Christmas. That was horrible. Not a mention anymore. Same thing will happen here. For some reason also if they are black they have mental issues and but if they are white they are racist.

Cameras not working. On FBI radar. Social Media presence.

These are allowed to happen.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join