It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russel Brand did not kill himself

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

When geopolitics becomes too complicated it’s time to blame the Jews.

Don't gloss over the current media situation as well.
It's not just an obvious banking ownership pattern.
Media has caused a hell of a lot more damage in the last 2 years.

Complicated geopolitics?
Like a mossad honeypot island, that featured multiple high profile politicians who are currently in power and seemingly under blackmail control?

Yeah, this is definitely a complicated problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I looked at the history of Christianity. I looked at the history of Islam. And I looked at the history of the Jewish people.

The best way to describe them is that they are fatally intertwined.

And people are willing to die for those beliefs, condemn those who do not share in those beliefs.

Everything is set up in perfectly weighted opposition.

A marvelous stage had been set. The minds involved the most brilliant men to ever roam this earth. Also the most bloodthirsty.

The problem here is that you give people too much credit for all of this. Like you said, this has been in the making for generations and mankind isn't smart enough to create "perfectly weighted opposition" over thousands of years. They're not capable of that kind of long term vision. It's supernatural.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LastFirst
You don't have to own something to benefit, control, manipulate, or scam off of it . Does it?

You certainly aren't going to 'control world banking' if you're not actually in control.

If the entire monetary system was complex...

You think loaning money at interest is complex? LOL. Okay then.

Where did I say complex.. I said compound interest..

Plus, statistics isn't a field.. right?

I mean, derp.. it's not complex..
Please tell me , accountants and statisticians, algorithms, actuaries, etc..

Calculating risk is like ..derp...not.complrx at all..

You.have such a simple grasp obviously!!

Insurance is tied into the economy with banking.. are you so removed from professionals in economics that you are suffering ....

DUNNING KRUGER

edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Everyone that profits big time from the current system does not like the debt issues addressed, aware or unaware of the Jewish angle. There is only one save way to keep it going, while getting ahold of the debts. most would loose big time.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Everyone that profits big time from the current system does not like the debt issues addressed, aware or unaware of the Jewish angle. There is only one save way to keep it going, while getting ahold of the debts. most would loose big time.

Most are just cowards willing to benefit from a corrupt system if they can.. I feel that way about every parasitic cretin that day trades..

Biggest tick, piles of crap. Knowing you are PERPETUATING a pyramid scheme that AT ITS BASE...enriches the greediest the most...only complete scum cowards would participate and feel good profiting from it .total piles of crap

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No arguments, it’s simply not a faith thing. When men want to shift the blame for their actions they resort to blaming the will of god.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

This is such a complicated topic for people who don't know the Bible. While Jews are not to blame, the appearance of them being the cause of the world's ills is something that we've been warned about in the Bible too.

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

There's a reason (not a logical one) that so many countries in the United Nations detest Israel too.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Russell Brand did not kill himself and it seems neither did Herr Hitler because he is still alive in the hearts and minds of so many people.

No one commenter on such a subject as this is free to give any honest comment without risk of being sanctioned.

I don't blame the -ews. I blame Herr Hitler. We are heading for a dark destination because of his meddling in the time line. The only way the destiny of civilisation can be averted is to somehow time travel into the past and kill Adolphus in his cradle. Because of his ill-considered actions the Zionist moguls have carte blanche.

Mrs Broflovski: "My Nathaniel is a good boy."

Nathaniel Rothschild

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

FFS, this thread is deteriorating rapidly. I’m out.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

That was the only destiny for the thread. What other destiny could there have been? Unless you have a time machine to go back in time and.....etc etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hitler was the frontman for ideology, that doesn't die with one man.

The West simply shifted the focus and enemy from fascism to communism, the end game is to have one global prevailing unquestionable ideology. I don't think they really care which one we agree to believe universally, as long as our minds are locked into following the dogma of our all powerful leaders.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I would say the London Bullion Marketing Association (LBMA) and the House of Rothschild have real influence on the gold markets which in turn gives them real power over our economies. They are Jewish, not that i can see how that matters.

There's a lot of insidious and conceited posters in here, i for one can see through the veil. Even if there is a Jewish cabal aiming for world domination, I'm sure they're just one of many groups who worship a variety of Deities and have questionable motives, with the same goals.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Does smoking pot expand the delusional horizon of the mind ?

Xxxxk. Ye

Trust me I am something of a expert

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

How then did they completely dominate banking in England, ending up owning everyone's money and land?

There was more Jews in England practising usury than the small group William bought over and had working for him, it was set up because he owed them money.

source

They were limited primarily to money lending. As Catholic doctrine held that money lending for interest was the sin of usury, Jews dominated this activity.
Wikipedia

Usury is part of their religion, Masons are their minions.

Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand unto, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.  - Torah

Masons are ticks on a dog's butt.

I was one, short time. Greedy, cowardly douchebag business owners, dirty cops, and judges that brag about driving after drinking..

Like the cowardly jackals too weak to stand and face the world on their own.. the beta males always travel in packs.. like hyenas..

Corrupt beyond all.. no cop, judge, city official should be part of a group that gives preferential treatment to fellow members of their secret clique..

THAT ALONE PROVES they are all scum...

editby]edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Spells

edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Spells

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I would say the London Bullion Marketing Association (LBMA) and the House of Rothschild have real influence on the gold markets which in turn gives them real power over our economies. They are Jewish, not that i can see how that matters.

There's a lot of insidious and conceited posters in here, i for one can see through the veil. Even if there is a Jewish cabal aiming for world domination, I'm sure they're just one of many groups who worship a variety of Deities and have questionable motives, with the same goals.

There shouldn't have to be a veil to see through. Why and when do opinions have to be veiled? Cannot one speak directly? I think I know what you're getting at - i.e. I can see through your own veiled statement which is "Play the game and make a direct statement whereby there can be no obfuscation that you are a hater and an antisemite. (spoilsport!)"

It's like George Jnr's statement: "You're either with us or agin us!"

I would volunteer to time travel to the past and kill Adolphus in the crib because he upset the natural balance of power. If he wanted to purify Germany and have Lebensraum he should have evacuated all of the -ews to New York just like the 900 on board the MS St Louis that U.S. immigration turned away in 1939. He should have built ship after ship loaded with refugees bound for New York - a blitzkrieg of ships until US immigration surrendered.

As you say Grenadier, there will always be a power group that dominates in this world and there will always be insiders and outsiders.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
As you say Grenadier, there will always be a power group that dominates in this world and there will always be insiders and outsiders. But due to Hitler's idiotic actions there is one power group that now cannot be investigated or criticised. All intelligent warriors know enough to not make martyrs of their enemy.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

Good you got out, shows discernment. At higher levels Freemasons are completely depraved, the lower either that or just plain corrupt and dodgy.

Masons are part of the Cabal infesting our planet at the moment, the Gnostic/Lucifarian branch of the racket. Some might point to other groups as ultimately responsible but surprisingly... or not really, they're all faiths tracing back to, and connected with, Jews.

Members of the Rothschild family have been involved with the Freemasons

www.rothschildarchive.org...

Free Masonry and the Pillars of Seth

mk-polis2.eklablog.com...

The following quotations, which span seven centuries, point to an ancient and enduring tradition that identified operative stonemasons and Scottish Freemasons as Jews. Moreover, their "craft" was a mixture of technology and magic, as developed in the esoteric teachings of the architects and builders of the Temple in Jerusalem and preserved by the kings of Scotland. The appearance of such claims in seventeenth- and eighteenth-century political and Masonic literature has long puzzled scholars, who must explore murky oral traditions and anachronistic documents in their search for historical context and credibility. However, two overlooked keys to this mystery lie in the history of Jewish architectural technology and the medieval foundation-myths of Scottish nationalism. By examining the historical context of these quotes, we can begin to understand the international emergence of "higher degrees" of Cabalistic mysticism in the Écossais Masonic lodges that wielded such a mysterious and powerful influence on the culture of the "enlightened" eighteenth and "progressive" nineteenth-centuries.
www.academia.edu...

Got their tentacles into the cops, great for cover-ups.

Revealed:How gangs used the Freemasons to corrupt police

Operation Tiberius, written in 2002, found underworld syndicates used their contacts in the controversial brotherhood to “recruit corrupted officers” inside Scotland Yard, and concluded it was one of “the most difficult aspects of organised crime corruption to proof against”.

The Independent revealed last week that Operation Tiberius found that organised crime syndicates such as the Adams family and the gang led by David Hunt were able to infiltrate the Met “at will”.

www.independent.co.uk...

The Cabal's gotta go, people's trust in the system of control is collapsing, there will be a reckoning.
edit on 6-4-2022 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I don't pull any punches when it comes to expressing my thoughts. I simply don't categorise or judge people on their religious belief system, nor stereotype groups on that basis. If i did, i'd have the balls to own my opinions.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Epstein and Weinstein are two recent examples that kind of blow that theory out the water.

Granted it took a long time to nail Epstein however that's more to do with his friends and finances, rather than his faith.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yes they are.

Consider China's patient rise to power. Even the rag tabloids warned of the dragon as far back as the 80s that I can remember reading about as a child.

Strict adherence to a formulaic approach tends to do this.

Do you know who went to China a couple of decades ago to assist them?

It has been covered quite extensively here on ATS.

For folks interested in historical NWO research then thought there was some pretty revealing info below about how the Rothschilds and Rockefellers first got their foothold into China - also a rather interesting nugget about how China's largest U.S. trading house at the time was founded by Samuel Russell.. who just happened to be cousin of William Russell (founder of Yale University's Skull And Bones cult).

link to the thread pertaining to the quote above

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join