It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged killings in Bucha Make No Sense NY Times Reporter Mentions Far Right!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

azov is a relatively small group, and is NOT 'in charge of the Ukrainian military.

No need to read any more of your nonsensical post.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Wait, what? The Azov battalion are now the had of the Ukrainian defence force? Interesting....

I think there’s the potential those guys are up to no good but let’s stick to the facts and not get sucked in by either sides propaganda.

A personal friend of mine that just came back from Ukraine said that these Azov (choice words used here) were calling the shot for the volunteers, but also saw that some Ukrainian military was talking with them a lot too.

Hey if he allows me to, I'll post pictures he took while over there.

I'll edit my post since the news hasn't stated this info yet, nor has it become clear knowledge either. I mean it's possible that the Azov could be just in charge of that area too. I'm going to let my friend decompress before I question him to much about what he saw while over there.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I edited what I wrote after your posting, but as you can in the post I made below yours, I have reasons for typing what I did.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Doesn’t get closer to the source than that, thanks for sharing. Perhaps Azov are indeed coordinating the volunteer forces as from my understanding they are essentially a part-time voluntary force themselves.

Mind if I ask what your mate was doing there? Completely respect and understand if you don’t want to answer that.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

azov is a tiny group only active in specific areas, mostly Marioupol.

They may or may not be 'calling the shots' for volunteers there, but they have nothing at all to do with anyone in the rest of the country.

I also want to investigate what azov may or may not have done in Marioupol after the russian invaders leave, but russian propaganda is insisting that azov is committing atrocities in locations where azov has never been, including many locations that were actually 100% occupied by russian troops.

Most of the tiny azov unit has already been slaughtered by russians in Marioupol so there probably won't be many trials, but the investigation is still important.

edit on 3-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Check your PMs

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Thanks mate, replied

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yeah, why the hell invade another sovereign nation? What's he want to achieve?

Especially since they now seem to be failing hard.

It doesn't make sense!
edit on 3/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
While I'm not discounting the fact that there probably are mass killings going on in Ukraine. After the Ghost of Kyiv, the Snake Island 13 and other propaganda coming from the media, I'll take these reports with a grain of salt. The first casualty of war, is the truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
interesting article here with a video showing "dead bodies " moving after the photo-shoot drive through
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lasvegasteddy

Yes by pure happenstance all the dead were walking to the local shop down the main road when they were all shot . Not one of them made a run for cover because they were all killed instantly. If this was a slaughter they would have been herded into one spot and machine-gunned. Looks good though.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
exactly it's just so sad many still watch msn for daily operation mockingbird implantinga reply to: anonentity

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He wants to save ethnic-speaking Russians in the Eastern part of the country who favor Moscow from getting slaughtered by the western half who don't want to have half the country friendly with Russia. If the Americans left it alone it would all be settled by now. But they did their usual thing and shoved a puppet government in like they always do. It is cheaper than invading but has its downside when enough people want to get rid of the puppet. They left Afghanistan simply because it was costing too much, an American army is very beneficial for an economy, they are well paid and the soldiers are quite generous.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Their army isn't tiny. They have more soldiers deployed in the theater than Russia now that their reserve is mobilized. Ukraine's population is 45 million, so Russia is only about 3 times bigger.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

We were speaking of the azov battalion.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Putin wants to steal part of Ukraine, no other reason.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But Putin himself has made a national hero out of Zelensky and created this heroic myth of a Ukrainian nation resisting Russia. Exactly what he's been trying to avoid for 20 years, Greek tragedy levels of irony. Like he's doing America's job for them.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I think nugget was talking about the whole army and that post I replied to, could be wrong of course.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Either way we're on the same page about azov size.

russian propagandists are trying to project them as superhuman fellows popping up all over the country at a moment's notice in huge numbers.

edit on 3-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yeah that we are

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join