It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged killings in Bucha Make No Sense NY Times Reporter Mentions Far Right!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Something about Bucha doesn't feel right nor making sense.

The Russians already control the skies and control most if not most of Eastern Ukraine areas. Someone did a interesting timeline of events before the Alleged killings in Bucha which it would make sense.

The Timeline before Bucha
Directly from the source

Ukrainian soldiers from the Azov battalion walked through the remnants of a Russian military convoy in the recently liberated town of Bucha on Saturday, just outside the capital after the Russians withdrew.

Nearby residents reached for food being distributed by Ukrainian soldiers. Many had not received food, or had electricity or gas to cook with — for more than a month. Older residents stood near a body left on the sidewalk. In the nearby town of Irpin, members of the Odin Unit, which includes foreign fighters from the United States and United Kingdom, took cover on Tuesday as they moved through the streets and cleared remaining Russian forces.

After the Russian forces left Bucha the Azov battalion were already there at Bucha. Among the far right battalion it also included foreign fighters.

This user on twitter used actual sources from the mainstream news media just exposing it that that there are far right soldiers fighting along with the national guard.

The so called foreign fighters were also there at Bucha.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I’m not sure I understand the point you’re trying to make.

Are you saying the presence of ‘far right’ soldiers would indicate they’re responsible for killing their fellow citizens and not the Russian invaders?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Truth out of Ukraine and Bucha is slowly coming out.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Are you driven emotional by the media over this? i know on twitter most clearly had been.

not the Russian invaders?

What gain would the Russians have by doing so if you believe the media as much on this issue? when the Russians are gaining in other areas?

If there is a side that had been desperate for two months and which urged the world to impose a no fly zone or demand boots on the ground which side would you logically think that would gain them?

the far right.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's quite a stretch of the imagination to think the tiny army of Ukraine is really able to be so successful on the battlefield, even with the latest arms and munitions, when so vastly outnumbered.

We have to believe Russian fighters are untrained children with little to no arms and inferior equipment, or the Ukrainian army isn't fighting this war- no matter how many private citizens are supposedly fighting alongside them.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
3 threads for Bucha? are you sure we needed another Bucha thread?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I could do a Food and Beverage Thread?

Edit:
www.ediblefingerlakes.com...

edit on 3-4-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It's quite a stretch of the imagination to think the tiny army of Ukraine is really able to be so successful on the battlefield, even with the latest arms and munitions, when so vastly outnumbered.

We have to believe Russian fighters are untrained children with little to no arms and inferior equipment, or the Ukrainian army isn't fighting this war- no matter how many private citizens are supposedly fighting alongside them.

Well a lot of the russian troops ARE untrained or minimally trained, a large portion of them are apparently conscripts.....

And it doesnt take a whole lot of people to wipe out convoys that are mired in the mud or otherwise restricted in their ability to repell them........

im not saying i agree with the reports coming out of Ukraine, but I dont trust whats coming out from Russia or the Ukraine

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Are you driven emotional by the media over this? i know on twitter most clearly had been.

not the Russian invaders?

What gain would the Russians have by doing so if you believe the media as much on this issue? when the Russians are gaining in other areas?

If there is a side that had been desperate for two months and which urged the world to impose a no fly zone or demand boots on the ground which side would you logically think that would gain them?

the far right.

No, I’m not emotional at all over it. Perhaps I should be but I’m not emotionally invested as I have no ties to either country. I certainly don’t wish to see any more innocent lives lost although I’m not stirred to emotion over it.

Speaking of the media though, you sound very much like them in your obsession with ‘the far right’.

I was genuinely inquiring as to whether you’re asserting that Ukrainian citizens were killed by their own people and your emotional response seems to indicate you do, fair enough you are allowed to.

I see little evidence to match your enthusiasm though. Why do you get so emotional in your defence of Russia?

In geopolitics, much like any other level of politics there’s rarely a right and wrong or good and bad side; just opposing sets of competing interests.

I’ll keep observing with out hyperbole and emotional interest.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I see little evidence to match your enthusiasm though. Why do you get so emotional in your defence of Russia?

Whenever i see Rothschilds, Soros standing for something on the geopolitical scene "I Stand With Ukraine" that is a usual red flag for me.
edit on 3-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don’t disagree with you on that, but I don’t believe the Russians to be innocent liberators either.

It just sucks that innocent Ukrainians are being used as pawns by billionaires serving their own interest in both sides.

While we’re talking about extremes let’s mention that Putin has openly lamented the demise of the Soviet Union. That makes him far left so, far left pro-Soviet radicals are invading the Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

3 from one user at that, there are even more total threads on the topic.

Though, join date and posting theme answers the questions I have behind that.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That is because Ukrainians are advancing faster than the Russians are retreating. Russian troops executing civilians is not a new thing and attempting to blame everyone else for Russian war crimes is not going to fly. Your source is a video from Twitter??? Russia has executed city leaders / kidnapped city council members.

Given how unhinged Putin is, its not really a surprise his soldiers are going the same route. It's one of the reasons Putin brought in Chechens and Syrian fighters. Couple that with Putin deploying the Wagner group and you have a perfect storm for Russian war crimes.

Can you post the link to the info you posted please.

Also to fix some of your other fallacies -
Ukraine sky is contested, meaning neither side controls the skies. Russia is loosing upwards of 2 planes a day. That would not happen if Russian controlled the skies.

Russia does NOT control most of the East. Ukraine forces have stopped russian advances and have taken some territory back from Russian. Russian forces were split in 2 in the north east, allowing Ukraine to retake territory all the way to the border of Russia-Ukraine. Ukrainian forces have actually advanced to the suburbs of Donetsk.
edit on 3-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.onthewagonhk.com...

it could be a david/goliath thing like the 7 day war.

not entirely impossible.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here is a video showing some bodies in Bucha wearing the white armband, which is code for russian or civilian.
And Azovs wit blue armbands rounding up civilians with white armbands.

Take it with a grain of salt, like everything. Both sides lie.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What 'gain' does russia see for any of it's invasion of and city destruction in Ukraine?

Of course Ukrainian forces immediately entered,l the city, they were the ones that forced russia to retreat from bucha.

Are you trying to imply that there should have been a waiting period?

Absurd.

edit on 3-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It certainly is.

russian soldiers behaved like monsters.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Something about Bucha doesn't feel right nor making sense.

/quote]

Because it was Fake .

The mayor publicly stated that the Russians had left three days previously .

Also interesting that one of the dead bodies was moving in the video .

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I could do a Food and Beverage Thread?

Edit:
www.ediblefingerlakes.com...

At least that would make some sense.

Putin send in the Russian military with the statement about mass graves and genocide taking place in Ukraine.

***Removed this bit. I explained in a later post why***

Russian Troops are reported feeding the citizens of Ukraine, as well as freeing up water for other citizens as well.
Ukraine starts broadcasting that it has killed tens of thousands of Russian troops.
Russia uses a hyper-sonic missile, and the world starts to panic.
Ukraine demands that it needs 1% of all of NATO forces in to help defeat the Russian, but also brags about how it's killing Russian troops left and right.
Billions of dollars are being funneled into Ukraine to help them fight, yet Ukraine has pleaded for foreign fighters to come and help.
Once again Ukraine is asking for money and NATO to come and help them out while also boasting about disabling 10% of the entire Russian military.
Now Ukrainian officials is saying that it has found mass Graves and is blaming the Russians. (I changed the Italicized parts)

Full circle has been achieved it seems. Who made these mass graves? It couldn't have been the Russians, and yet if the Ukrainians were the ones responsible for the graves they would most likely have said that the bodies were Russian Troops that they killed. Could all these bodies actually be linked to the biolabs?

Putin said that the bodies were from the 2014 uprising, but what if the bodies are actually form a failed experiment at one of the biolabs? Wouldn't VP Biden and Fauci would the ones that should be arrested for all these deaths?

Something about this whole mess is clearly off, and it isn't that the truth got killed in this either. I'm beginning to think that for the most part both sides have been played and now that one side said "not anymore", the side playing all the games is in full on panic mode. look at all the money getting funneled though, and that incident where the Ukrainian First Lady took off with all that cash.

So yeah, make a post about KomBucha, at least that would make sense.
edit on 3-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: so as not to create future issues

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wait, what? The Azov battalion are now the had of the Ukrainian defence force? Interesting....

I think there’s the potential those guys are up to no good but let’s stick to the facts and not get sucked in by either sides propaganda.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join