It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Doctor Testifies That She Was Ordered To Cover Up And Suppress Covid-19 Vaccine injuries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
a reply to: starviego

Good news, everyone.

We've reinstated the draft.

Which country?
I'm happy my son is only 10 , but plenty days I regret having a child in this sick world.
They happily reinstate the draft all while they don't have kids or their kids anyway don't get drafted as they are above the law

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I hope so but that puts them in a strange position as they've been knowingly supporting this for a while. So is it ok if they just stop doing it now?

It will have to entail a complete admission of being duped and then trying to save their own a$$ by vocally speaking out against everything covid.

Nuremburg 2.0 is coming for anyone who does not act.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I hope so but that puts them in a strange position as they've been knowingly supporting this for a while. So is it ok if they just stop doing it now?

It will have to entail a complete admission of being duped and then trying to save their own a$$ by vocally speaking out against everything covid.

In a just world this would happen, but right now is a very uncertain time.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I can tell you right now - no matter the struggles you face in this life, never, ever regret bringing a life into this world - they will grow to thank you for all you did & do in time, and they would be hurt & confused if they ever found out your had any sort of regrets regarding their birth & development as your very own child, a beautiful piece of you & your partner, mixed with a piece of God. God bless you & keep the faith - life is always worth living, you just need to dodge around the difficulties & stoically deal with the serius stuff - but overall, complete your mission with as much grace & humour as you can muster!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: elementalgrove

In a just world this would happen, but right now is a very uncertain time.

Aye, I embrace what some have called naïve optimism over cynicism or lack of faith.

I always go back to Trump winning in 2016, it truly blows my mind that it happened and honestly it was the normies who got him in back then. My conspiracy mind would not allow me to vote for him.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ancientlight
I long for the day that those responsible face justice, but I'm not holding my breath.
The system is corrupt all the way through , corrupt judges etc.

We The People have the legal right, and the ability, to force a change of government.

People aren't uncomfortable enough yet. Until they stop getting their latest celebrity news, things will proceed as usual.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dr. Long and the others have done a service to their country at great personal expense. They are true patriots and real doctors that honor the Hippocratic Oath.

We learned from the Pentagon Papers that the Pentagon lies all the time. Deception is its Modus Operandi.

Hopefully Renz and the others will prevail within the legal system, but it appears to be just as corrupt as the Pentagon.

Hoping for the best.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is how it works in this corrupt world. I hate society as it is, all me me me and nothing else. Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I long for the day that those responsible face justice, but I'm not holding my breath.
The system is corrupt all the way through , corrupt judges etc.

I would love to see those responsible face severe consequences. Have the truth laid out and see a prison full of these scum

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

PM4U

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
On a limb, yes.
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

GOOD NEWS!

The U.S. NAVY rules that Sailors are illegally being forced to accept being injected with NON-FDA APPROVED experimental Covid-19 vaccines. As a result of this ruling, forced Covid-19 vaccinations across the entire military may be halted.

The attorney representing an officer who refused to be injected with experimental Covid-19 vaccination drugs filed a formal complaint with the United States Navy. The Navy agreed. No more inhumane treatment of our brave sailors.

"[W]e are encouraged that the truth was revealed in this Board, and we hope this ground-breaking case sends a strong message to the Department of Defense," said counsel for Navy Lt. Billy Moseley.
Full Story at: justthenews.com...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

GOOD NEWS!

The U.S. NAVY rules that Sailors are illegally being forced to accept being injected with NON-FDA APPROVED experimental Covid-19 vaccines. As a result of this ruling, forced Covid-19 vaccinations across the entire military may be halted.

The attorney representing an officer who refused to be injected with experimental Covid-19 vaccination drugs filed a formal complaint with the United States Navy. The Navy agreed. No more inhumane treatment of our brave sailors.

"[W]e are encouraged that the truth was revealed in this Board, and we hope this ground-breaking case sends a strong message to the Department of Defense," said counsel for Navy Lt. Billy Moseley.
Full Story at: justthenews.com...

Good news, but I'm assuming they reached their quota so it may not matter as much to them anymore.

<< 1   >>

join