It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I THOUGHT WWIII HAD STARTED

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Was watching Biden's speech in Poland and at the end of it the emergency broadcast alert prompted on my phone.

I thought World War 3 had started.

But it was only a silver alert because Joe wandered off script.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000
I couldn't believe he said Putin needed to be removed! That is absolutely the most STUPID comment I have seen any president make EVER! Brandon screwed up big time!
In a closed door meeting, sure. On National TV broadcast around the world? Hell no!!
edit on 27-3-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If anyone now thinks that 81 million people voted for that pedophile , racist, geriatric lifetime politician then we all deserve to be annihilated by nukes. Lmao! If Trump had said this it would have been non stop 24 /7 coverage on every MF tv channel. And that’s proof that the government is officially controlling every news outlet and is using it as its propaganda machine. I guess now we know where those “missing Nazis” went too right?? Hahaha!!! It’s actually not funny
reply to: CloneFarm1000

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Oh they do alright. Visiting redd** had thousands of them telling each other what a good job he's done. This is the same language used just before we invaded, hunted and arranged the murder of Sadaam in Iraq. Putin being what he is today, might just take that as a credible threat. Hopefully his advisors informed him the actual people in charge at the white house already released statements that Joe went off script. Amazing this is such a regular thing.

edit on 27-3-2022 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
Was watching Biden's speech in Poland and at the end of it the emergency broadcast alert prompted on my phone.

That would be conveniently unfortunate.

But funny.

Fortunately it was conveniently funny.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

IF the war is headed off it is down to only one thing, an act of God probably due to the Catholic Church actually doing what the vision of the virgin Mary told them to do the consecration of Russia to the immaculate heart.

Now I know there are other faith's and OTHER VERSIONS of Christianity but I hold that Vision at Fatima was REAL as was the miracle of the sun despite some weirdo's trying to claim it was a UFO and not the sun that the crowd saw.

But that is another debate.

If it is stopped it is God that is stopping it.

If it has stopped also expect the world to begin to get better but we still have the devil worshippers among us in positions of power and there secret cult brotherhood's worshipping Lucifer the leader of the devil's army's to be dealt with by the Lord and he WILL Sort them out have no doubt about that.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
World War Three will not start till we all hear giant honking noises come from the sky.

Well that's what I've gathered so far from this clown world. Honk! Honk!

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
I couldn't believe he said Putin needed to be removed! That is absolutely the most STUPID comment I have seen any president make EVER! Brandon screwed up big time!
In a closed door meeting, sure. On National TV broadcast around the world? Hell no!!

No, he didn't. He said what everyone else is thinking, certainly every other world leader. It was said ON PURPOSE. Putin is the one who screwed up. He's set Russia back 50 years. The best thing that could happen is the oligarch's removing Putin from power, retreat of their pathetic army, and a lifting of the sanctions.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I agreed when Lyndsey Graham said it.

And I agree now that Biden said it.

I wish someone would slit the murderous dictators throat.

I fully support Biden's statement.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Saying Putin "can not remain in power" is just another way of saying removed. Also, NO, you do not say that in front of the ENTIRE WORLD, televised. Putin is already threatening Nukes. What exactly do you think went through Putin's head when Biden said that? 'Let's shake hands and make up' definitely not!

Putin screwed up, and the world is almost 100% against him. Saying something like that could make him go over the edge. He already has his nuclear arsenal ready.

I am against the war in the Ukraine, but what Biden said is reckless. Guaranteed that was not in the written speech.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I agreed when Lyndsey Graham said it.

And I agree now that Biden said it.

I wish someone would slit the murderous dictators throat.

I fully support Biden's statement.

Wow! You sound like you are talking sedition, treason or perhaps insurrection. Can i ask you a honest question?

Are you honestly ok with most things you say?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I don't disagree with the statement. I disagree with him telling the world that. There are other things he could have said.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
These guys work together, people. C'mon. Putin laughed when he heard crazy old Joe say that. Are you guys ok?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: realitypop

"Reality pop" you need a Reality check. Not being a jerk, but you are absolutely wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

They are baiting Putin, they want world war 3. Sun Tzu, when you are strong, feign weakness, both of them are baiting each other, scared to be known as the one who started a nuclear war.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Tsar Putin, humanities last hope before the entire world falls to Satan, with mandate from Heaven, amen, I give you authority to launch every nuke in your arsenal and let God sort them out. Out of all the Nations of the earth, only for have not crossed Gods red line, abortion. This is not a joke, millions of souls in heaven cry out for their mother and father while they are on earth, Satans whores and bitches, Tonight Satan is handing out awards to the most perverse group of people on earth, hypocrites, illuminati, Satans house of lust and pleasures, the reason God says not to do it is because demons and Satans evil spirits will use your body to feel pleasures and then try to kill you, and he succeeds allot, especially in Hollywood. That’s all, he created these pleasures, Satans comes with his lies and says it comes from him, or God is bad is he doesn’t want to you feel good, on the contrary, he doesn’t want demons to feel good.

Biden is satans puppet, Tsar Putin will launch every nuke.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000

It's funny now...

Until he actually does it.

top topics

join