It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy-ruble and petro-yuan instead of petro-dollar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

First, I want to express my gratitude to the leadership of our forum for being able to restore the forum after the disaster within a few days. Yes, it was a disaster for me. A lot of conspiracy theories immediately came to my mind:
1. Only I was banned from the forum (access disappeared immediately, as soon as my last thread was closed for commenting)
2. Access was closed to all users and readers from Russia (by IP addresses)
3. The forum was closed due to the independent position of the leadership of the forum, which allows opinions and facts to sound from the other side.
Etc..
I'm glad it all happened because of a simple credit card issue with the forum host.
Yes, I would be happy to help financially our forum, but now, unfortunately, it is not technically possible. Even if it were possible, the leadership of the forum could receive accusations of funding from Russia, and they would have even more problems. But in the end, the ATS is working, I am very happy, I congratulate you all.

Now on the subject of thread.

There has been an interesting trend in Putin's policies over the decades that fits perfectly into theoretical psychology. This is the reaction and actions of counterparties to Russia's proposals. This reaction is described by a simple chain:

Denial - Anger - Bargaining - Depression - Acceptance.

Sorry, but the inscriptions are in Russian, although you can easily understand.

Putin said that unfriendly countries would pay for Russian gas in rubles. Moreover, in Putin's speech there was a reservation that so far only for gas, all other vital resources for the West (for the United States, in particular, uranium) are next in line. Then everything went according to the scheme I described above.

The President of the European Commission said that she would not allow paying for gas in rubles. Her logic is this: Russia is punished and therefore must sit without money, and payment in rubles will allow Russia to receive money from the Europeans for its gas. The Prime Minister of Slovenia also expressed confidence that in Europe they would not buy Russian gas for rubles:

russian.rt.com...

This was their first stage, denial. Like a school bully, who in September was ridiculed by classmates who had grown stronger over the summer. The bully believes that they are still afraid of him, that he just needs to frown his cheeks harder and make a stern look. The bully thinks that now he will show firmness, and they will again begin to give him pocket money.

For an analyst at Germany's Baaderbank—he's supposed to be a little smarter in his job—the next stage of accepting the inevitable is anger. “This is a very dastardly trick of Putin,” the representative of the European gentlemen is indignant, “even a violation of contracts. This strengthens the ruble, and the West now has the problem of possibly undermining its own sanctions against Russia.”

t.me...

Indeed, the Europeans have driven themselves into a trap. When the EU defaulted on the euro, it canceled gas supply contracts. Russia gained the right to set new conditions at its own discretion - for example, in rubles.

Russia needs this first of all to create an energy ruble, to bring its currency to a new level. However, as a welcome side measure, Russia is helping the Europeans to recognize their weakness, helping the Europeans to take the place in the world that they can claim. Namely: the place of bankrupts who lost to the nines, to whom no one else releases goods on credit.

On the third stage - bargaining - the Europeans will advance with the help of small countries with cunning leadership. Bulgaria, for example, has already stated that it has the opportunity to pay in rubles for gas:

www.rbc.ru...

Thus, the European Union can drive money through Bulgaria or Turkey, paying for Russian gas according to crooked contours and schemes, through several hands. Yes, the European Union will eventually pay more for gas, but at the same time, Ursula von der Leyen will be able to stand beautiful, in a white coat, and defeat Russia over and over again on Twitter.

By the way, about Twitter. Across the Atlantic Ocean, there is no more adequacy. As you remember, the former US Ambassador to Russia, McFaul, recently proposed a scheme that is delightful in its uncomplicated naivete - the European Union will receive gas from Russia, and put the money allocated for paying for gas into special accounts within itself. When Russia realizes its guilt and crawls on its knees to the West, kissing Uncle Sam's boot, it will be possible to think about partially unblocking Russian accounts.

Continued below.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
As you can see, Michael McFaul lives in an alternative reality in which the West can order someone else. Now Western partners need to shout enough, stomp their feet, turn purple as it should. As a result, they inevitably realize two facts:

1. Russia, China, India and other countries, which, according to the West, are not part of the “world community” at all, are already openly laughing at the decrepit and helpless, besides also incomprehensible gender orientation, the West.

2. You will have to negotiate with Russia, and at the same time on the conditions that Russia will put forward.

I think that the European Union will be the first to sober up - and not only because it cannot live without Russian gas at all. In the US, the political system has degraded much more, America is literally controlled by a sick president. Age did not spare Joe Biden, progressive dementia is already visible even to his sincere supporters. Sorry, I have never interfered in the internal political discussion on the forum, but in the current situation this is no longer possible. Moreover, I read on the forum much harsher statements about the US leadership.

The US President spoke yesterday in Poland and said a bunch of nonsense there: that a dollar costs 200 rubles, that American soldiers will go to Ukraine, that Putin must be overthrown. Immediately after his speech, American diplomats rushed to call Russia, confirming that grandfather was old and didn’t mean anything like that, these were just reservations:

www.ntv.ru..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.mk.ru... l
www.ntv.ru...

Indeed, as Joe Biden correctly noted, he also met with Kosygin, Stalin's assistant and one of the main figures of the Brezhnev era. In those years, I believe Joe Biden could still think clearly. Now, unfortunately, it is clearly no longer possible, this is a medical fact. I can imagine the shame that ordinary Americans feel as they watch this shame. The Russians went through this at one time.

The current crisis will cover not only Europeans, but also the United States, the Americans will not be able to sit out in a bunker. As the famous Zoltan Pozhar correctly notes, the dollar actually ceased to be a reserve currency. Therefore, when Joe Biden says that food shortages are a real problem, he does not confuse anything - the United States is indeed on the verge of a crisis similar to the dashing nineties in Russia:

www.foxnews.com... den-warns-americans-food-shortage-gonna-be-real-following-sanctions-russia

Then, in the nineties, the physical hunger of Russia still managed to be avoided. Russians lived in poverty, many ate pasta with salt or potatoes as a main course, but still everyone could get at least some food. The main disaster was the collapse of the old world, the loss of the meaning of life for entire generations. A successful Soviet person, deputy chair of an institute or head of a department, in the nineties could simply fall off his feet from a great psychological load and lie flat on the sofa, trying to ignore the disappearance of the old reality. This is how some lay on the couch for years, leaving their wives to earn money for food.

I believe that something similar will happen in the United States - Western inhabitants are already groaning from the collapse of their familiar world. But so far, the real decline has not even begun: there is no mass unemployment yet, inflation in the dollar and the euro is less than 100% per year, internal hot spots have not yet flared with shots and explosions ...

The Russian media write that it can, and it's good that Joe Biden lives in a sweet world of dreams. If there had been a capable politician in his place, perhaps the psyche of the President of the United States could not withstand the load. And so everything is in order - while grandfather Joe talks about dollars for 200 rubles, we can calmly watch how the huge American empire is slowly plunging into the abyss of history.

In the meantime, in my opinion, it will be better and more saving for America and Europe to quickly go through this path: Denial - Anger - Bargaining - Depression - Acceptance. This will allow you to get out of the situation with the least losses and save at least some potential. After all, when negotiations with Putin are dragged out (this is already an established fact), counterparties have to accept conditions that are much harsher than the original ones.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

edit on 27-3-2022 by Middleoftheroad because: Caught myself trolling

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The critical gas price for European industry is 800 euros per thousand cubic meters. Otherwise, industrial enterprises will be stopped due to unprofitability, which is already happening massively. Today, the spot price on the stock exchange is about 1,500 euros. Europe is still being saved by long-term contracts with Gazprom, which for Germany are now slightly higher than 280 euros. But these contracts are short-lived, and already now gas must be paid in rubles, not in euros.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

China have no interest in their currency becoming a defacto standard. In fact they prefer to trade in the dollar because keeping their currency artificially low against the dollar makes their exports cheaper, and helps to force their domestic consumers to buy local by making imports more expensive.

For example, a low Yuan makes Chinese handsets more affordable to western consumers and western handset more expensive for Chinese consumers

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Putin wants people to pay for gas in Rubles because this means that they have to trade with the Russian banking system. If people buy gas using dollars on the international system western governments can swoop in and seize the money.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

while grandfather Joe talks about dollars for 200 rubles

A joke has already appeared on the Internet that the FBI is looking for scammers who sold Biden a dollar for 200 rubles.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Jokes don't equal reality.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Jokes don't equal reality.

Jokes are a creative rethinking of reality.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: RussianTroll

while grandfather Joe talks about dollars for 200 rubles

A joke has already appeared on the Internet that the FBI is looking for scammers who sold Biden a dollar for 200 rubles.

It must have been a refugee from Ukraine))))

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Rubles for energy:

Smart move - US hegemony is built on debt financed by the USD being the world reserve currency. The sooner this ends the better. Let the house of cards collapse and good riddance!

Dementia Joe and cackling Kamala: US deep state baiting Putin?

Europe sobering up? As a European I hope so. Russia isn't going anywhere. We need to get back to the negotiating table and hammer out a new security architecture. It won't be easy - especially after those retarded and embarrassing sanctions and attempts to cancel anything even vaguely Russian, including artists, and average individuals - but it is the only way that doesn't spell doom. Russia is our neighbour, the US isn't. Time to cut those shackles and regain some dignity in the process!
edit on 27-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
I agree with you. Europe and Russia were, are and will be neighbors. We are not going anywhere from each other.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Articles like that pop up quite regularly. Saudi have been considering moving to gold for oil trading since the 1990s.

This was one of the reasons behind the first Gulf war. Saudi, Iran and Iraq were pushing for a gold backed currency purely for oil trading that would replace the dollar.

Using the dollar suits everyone.

I'll believe it when it happens.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

So is absurdism, and irony. There were numerous jokes circulating on the internet hat involved Donald Trump being naked in all kinds of places. Do you consider them to have equal value to the Biden tropes?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

You mean the refugees your man Putin and Russian forces are creating?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Articles like that pop up quite regularly. Saudi have been considering moving to gold for oil trading since the 1990s.

This was one of the reasons behind the first Gulf war. Saudi, Iran and Iraq were pushing for a gold backed currency purely for oil trading that would replace the dollar.

Using the dollar suits everyone.

I'll believe it when it happens.

Are you saying that the US and NATO will bomb any country if it refuses to pay dollars for its goods?
And after that you blame Putin for something???

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You mean the refugees your man Putin and Russian forces are creating?

Show me at least one refugee from any other country except Ukraine, where they can sell dollars to the American president in Mercedes and Tesla)))

Real refugees, the poor, the hungry and the wounded, are fleeing Ukraine to Russia and the DPR, not to Europe.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

At a rough guess RussianTroll and with the Ukraine debacle aside for a second, what camp do you imagine your Swedish and Finnish peaceful neighbours will now pitch there tents?

What happens when they decide to join NATO?

Because please tell us it wont be another "Special Military Exercise" on the cards?

Although where you would manage to get the troops and toys to repeat the performance a second or third time around is beyond me i suppose.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

So you are calling the people headed in the other direction ""Fake Refugees""?

I dont know what kind of Kool aid Vladimir is forcing you to drink these days buddy.

But i preferred the old RussianTroll that at least made half a modicum of sense that posted interesting threads if im honest.

By the way i should probably add nobody but the real and absolute Quanonanuts of the first order through ATS went down simply because of you, so their is also that.
edit on 27-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join