It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posted by The Black Vault : UFO Files at the Barack Obama Presidential Library

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
By John Greenewald Jr. dated March 16, 2022

The Obama Presidential Library just informed me they have approximately 3,440 pages and 26,271 electronic files that pertain to my request for AATIP, UFO, UAP and AAWSAP information. If true, I am absolutely floored the Obama Presidential library has that. I posted this fact on Twitter, and to my surprise, international media exposure quickly followed. Vice News, Huffington Post, BILD (Germany), and many others have picked up the story. Below, you will find the actual letters published in full, which is the heart of this story.

So does anyone here remember what Obama said to late night talk show host Stephen Colbert asked Obama whether aliens exist? He laughed it off but really never answered. I like John Greenewald Jr. Among the large UFO organizations NUFORC, MUFON and "The Black Vault" as they, John Greenewald Jr. , were the only ones to contact me about my and several others 1st UFO sighting in May 2018 as one while object was heading towards the Hartwell, Georgia region and was being pursued by two [5] color pulsating-flashing objects. I will attached their marked up picture here as it was obtained from the video I sent them as they took a screen shot and enhanced the image. All I can say is that until you see these things you may always remain in denial. John Greenewald’s FOI letter and what subsequently was written back to him is in my opinion NOT a False Flag or bait being placed to fool the public. I along with several other members of ATS live in South Carolina and see things up there and we all have our grainy videos of them. That’s assuming they allow you to film them as sometimes they don’t as the camera will malfunction.

Here we go:

Alien discovery: Barack Obama hints at the existence of aliens

Whether aliens exist remains a mystery to humanity, but one person who would know would be former US President Barack Obama. In an interview with talk show host Stephen Colbert, Mr Obama revealed that he asked top-ranking officials about the existence of aliens. Donald Trump's predecessor did not give a direct answer during the chat but gave a hint he knew the Universe's greatest secret.

UFO Files at the Barack Obama Presidential Library

I trust The Black Vault. You?

edit on 16-3-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 16-3-2022 by Waterglass because: more typos

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
This is good news, in 16 years we know more. That's how long the FOIA request takes to be processed according to the letter.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I trust The Black Vault. You?

Absolutely.

Looking forward to seeing what John finds , happy to see him get some Mainstream too.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I am a firm believer that they exist. I also believe that they visit Earth continually and are in our oceans. I also have a theory that some of "them" may, in fact, be humans from another time in Earth's past before modern day humans came to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is mega exciting!
Can't wait to see if there is any new info in there.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
This is good news, in 16 years we know more. That's how long the FOIA request takes to be processed according to the letter.

Yearh but, I think they will revisit that in 16 years and prolong it another 16 years, and so on.

The FOIA's nine exemptions authorize federal agencies to withhold information covering:

classified national defense and foreign relations information;

1internal agency personnel rules and practices;
2information that is prohibited from disclosure by another federal law;
3trade secrets and privileged or confidential commercial or financial information;
4inter-agency or intra-agency communications that are protected by legal privileges;
5information that would cause a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy;
6records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, to the extent that the release of those records:
(A) could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings,
(B) would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication,
(C) could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy,
(D) could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of and/or information provided by a confidential source,
(E) would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions, or would disclose 7guidelines for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law, or
(F) could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual;
8information relating to the supervision of financial institutions; and
geological information on wells.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's an interesting development, but I wouldn't be too excited, a document saying "UFOs are all Chinese lanterns" is also a document about UFOs.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I believe him so far a lot of it has checked out. Still fascinating years on. There's still a need to discuss what's contained no matter how long it takes.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

edit on 3/17/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Actually what I and several others have seen here was incredible. Actually, whatever has been developed by our black ups no one should have to work anymore based on the technology. Until you see one or many we can think Chinese lanterns.

However based on China's issue on quality I would expect the lanterns to malfunction.

Just sayin

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The government will absolutely acknowledge UFO's within the next 10yrs, this probably won't matter.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I agree with all that you have written so does another ATS member who has seen what I have over South Carolina. He mentioned oceans also.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I trust him over NUFORC and MUFON. I mean at least he emailed me several times. At least they wrote me back hut I wont post their emails here on ATS as I simply don't want to lose the rights to the material. I did post their marked up picture with green highlighter.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Whatever, good things take time. Those craft filmed by Lazar in 1988 are now over South Carolina as we 1st saw them in 2018

2018-1988 = 30 years

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yep this is a good one. Last I heard, it will take 16 years to release them? That seems odd, as does the large number of files. Will be fun to dig through them if they ever get released.

top topics

join