It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM going totally BS have they lost it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So? This video?

OE24

Wien: Demo gegen Klimapolitik
www.oe24.at/video/news/wien-demo-gegen-klimapolitik/509553935

www.oe24.at...

Who are these guys, and what do their signs say?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Crikey.. it can't get anymore ridiculous..right?

You should never think that way. They will always prove you wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

www.oe24.at...

Who are these guys, and what do their signs say?

According to this: www.techarp.com... , the whole thing was a Climate Change protest in Vienna. Those signs are in German.

The people with the signs must have been (ahem)'accidentally' cropped out of the video in the OP.

The video was actually about a climate change protest in Vienna, as these English translations will tell you :

WIEN: DEMO GEGEN KLIMAPOLITIK =
Vienna: Demo against climate policy

Aktuell Klimapolitik Nicht =
No to the current climate policy

The “dead bodies” are not crisis actors, but protesters in 49 climate body bags” outside the Federal Chancellery in Vienna.

This was what oe24 reporter, Marvin Bergauer, was saying in German :

"No greenhouse gas and reduction targets in Austria for 400 days. That is the official title of this event here, this demonstration.

It was organised by Fridays For Future… Here you can also see this protest action, which is somewhat macabre. Forty-nine people are lying here on the ground to represent the climate deaths."

www.techarp.com...

This same video was supposedly previously used to claim the 'bodies' were crisis actors pretending to be dead Covid-19 victims.

This video was also misused earlier by COVID-19 deniers who claimed that these are crisis actors in Germany who pretended to be dead COVID-19 patients.

They were sharing it as evidence that the COVID-19 pandemic was staged or planned, and that people did not actually die from it.

This video was already circulating in the West since 9 February 2022, so it would be really peculiar for Russian disinformation teams to reuse it.

This would suggest that the video is being used by Chinese disinformation efforts unfamiliar to its earlier circulation in the West.

www.techarp.com...

edit on 3/9/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The signs say, translated:

"Climate protection law saves lives"
"Current clime politics does not"

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
"Dont fall for propaganda and fake MSM, look at this absolute truth!"

*posts a highly suspicious cropped video so one cant verify the source so easily, which is quickly debunked anyway*.

Never change ATS. Never change.

meanwhile they fall instantly for Russian propaganda, while yelling to everyone that their MSM zombies.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think the bigger question here is the complete lack of "diligence" by social media to remove the propaganda circulating around this conflict. They were happy to take down videos of CCP welding apartment doors shut or legitimate Hunter Biden laptop photos as quickly as they could due to "unable to verify", but have made basically no effort with Ukraine disinfo.

I'm not suggesting they should go back to all-in with censorship. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in implementation.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: musicismagic

It seems that the heir to the Rothchilds has written a message to the British parliament. He says that Ukraine is essential for the NWO. It looks like Putin has blown the plan, and it does smell like something big might happen. They seem to be rattled. With the Russian sanctions and the MSM in full propaganda mode. www.bitchute.com...

I see a video of a woman reading a supposed letter from a rothschild. Where did that letter come from?

Anyone can make stuff up! Back up with sources please.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well MIM

The people of the USA would not go for it. The corrupt leadership who are puppets go for whatever they are told no matter how dumb it makes them look giving out illegal unconstitutional orders like Hitler might. All that matters to them is the end goals being met. We as citizens are ready to take them to their day of justice at the Tribunals.

originally posted by: musicismagic

There is no world of only one leadership. China would never go for it as a second world power.
Russia would never go for it as second world power.
America would never go for it a second world power.

The fact of it is that each nation will become a personal restriction of freedoms as once was known before. Example is the transition of Hong Kong. That was not only a classic military study of how to go about restricting the freedom movement.
When President Trump was banned on Twitter, I knew he was part of the plan. You can always see the enemy in the dark when ears are your eyes.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Looks like ATS works as advertised. WE VETTED THIS ONE.

Well, that mystery is now solved and thanks all for finding the facts here.

See even when someone we love tosses out a theory here we VET THE DATA

And to make a notice of the shills acting like the Cock of the walk:

You can say "LOOK THEY DID IT AGAIN" about vetting it just like you did about following some bad story can't you CPT Green Tea? Look we vetted this one, this is how it works right here. Good job all!

originally posted by: Halfswede
I think the bigger question here is the complete lack of "diligence" by social media to remove the propaganda circulating around this conflict. They were happy to take down videos of CCP welding apartment doors shut or legitimate Hunter Biden laptop photos as quickly as they could due to "unable to verify", but have made basically no effort with Ukraine disinfo.

I'm not suggesting they should go back to all-in with censorship. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in implementation.

edit on 9-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Here is a clip from the MSM in Ukraine Lamenting the horror of war as the narrator deliberates with a background of body bags, but someone isn't following the script and probably wants a comfort break. We have really become aware of crisis actors and how the MSM has changed from a reasonably good reporting source, into something they don't seem to be that good at anymore, Mabey the reporters get bored just reading a script for a paycheck, anyway have a laugh. www.bitchute.com...

Seriously.... how can you NOT fact check this before posting? Its been rumaging on Twitter for weeks now and the original post even went to lengths highlighting how facts are distorted and explaining this was a clip from a climate EVENT.... happening... not freaking vody bags.

Ffs

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Here is a clip from the MSM in Ukraine Lamenting the horror of war as the narrator deliberates with a background of body bags, but someone isn't following the script and probably wants a comfort break. We have really become aware of crisis actors and how the MSM has changed from a reasonably good reporting source, into something they don't seem to be that good at anymore, Mabey the reporters get bored just reading a script for a paycheck, anyway have a laugh. www.bitchute.com...

Seriously.... how can you NOT fact check this before posting? Its been rumaging on Twitter for weeks now and the original post even went to lengths highlighting how facts are distorted and explaining this was a clip from a climate EVENT.... happening... not freaking vody bags.

Ffs

I am just wondering why it have not been put into the HOAX section yet.. mods ?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Starcrossd

I thought the media only wanted to hurt Republicans and Trump.

They are literally burying Democrats and Biden ahead of the big elections this coming November.

They figure they can manufacture enough votes to stay relevant, even if they have to put some more RINO's in office.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

My understanding was that the video clip was from a climate protest ("Friday for Future") in Austria back in february, but the audio was edited over it to make it sound like they were reporting on the Ukraine-Russia situation (I researched this myself a few days ago)

At least according to this source that's what they said: www.ndtv.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

So it looks like ol pete santilli is the one that's full of sh@@ and lying to people, or he's so stupid that he fell for a fake clip without doing his due diligence.

Just freaking sad.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I thought for sure it was going to be the msm one from 2 years ago of the covid bodybags in a trailer. One of the deceased was hanging out the zipper, smoking a cig.
I have the webm somewhere.
Dang it!
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here's another 'good one'. The narrator blames this on Russians ... but, it was a Ukrainian ambush.

Take away: Bullets don't care what side they come from or what side they go into. All they care about is going where they are pointed.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The last report was the team believed to be ambushed by Russian forces. Like other journalists.

Do you have any evidence the team was attacked as claimed by them by anyone other than pro-Russian / Russian forces?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Do you have any evidence the team was attacked as claimed by them by anyone other than pro-Russian / Russian forces?

There were no Russian ground troops operating in the vicinity of the ambush site.

But, as you can see later on in the video, there were puhlenty of Ukrainians going about their routines.

Sad that we keep getting told Putin's Russians are the bad guys ... but they're cry babies and just wanna go home to mama ... but that they're ruthless assassins ...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I seen it, somebody is speculating that Ukraine maybe doing a biological war fair on their own people to blame Putin, lets see what is coming next.

It seems is some groups with Soro as the head leader that wants a full blown war against Russia and they want our loves ones to die for them.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join