It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM going totally BS have they lost it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here is a clip from the MSM in Ukraine Lamenting the horror of war as the narrator deliberates with a background of body bags, but someone isn't following the script and probably wants a comfort break. We have really become aware of crisis actors and how the MSM has changed from a reasonably good reporting source, into something they don't seem to be that good at anymore, Mabey the reporters get bored just reading a script for a paycheck, anyway have a laugh. www.bitchute.com...

MOD NOTE
UPDATE HERE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.ndtv.com...
edit on Wed Mar 9 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Now that is certainly lol funny. He is not the only actor in the body bags moving either. I notice another one in the top left of the frame moving around as well. They must of had an itch.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
'I'm not dead yet!!!'

A friend sent me that a couple of days ago. They are not even trying to make it believable any more.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Remember that time when the media used the fake footage of a Boy saving sister footage portraying as in Syria? only that footage was not even taken in Syria?
edit on 9-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
[originally posted by: [post=26397866]anonentity

ZOMBIES!!!!!!
edit on 3 9 2022 by cre8chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'de guess the ones with the black band around them are real...so maybe two bodies in that case. Or maybe they started putting the belts around them but it was too much work, maybe none are real.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

And the Arab girl who was the daughter of some Saudi ambassador, talking about the horrors that Sadam had committed. It is a bit of a worry as they are getting everyone emotionally primed for something. Only it does not seem to be working very well. If they are capable of this it makes you wonder about 9/11 and the motives for it. In the first world war, it was the Hun in a spick helmet bayoneting pregnant women in Belgium. It actually worked and got a lot of people killed.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Crikey.. it can't get anymore ridiculous..right?
..Not amused MSM not amused.
I guess they will say ' Well, we couldn't film the actual bodies so here is our representation BUT IT REFLECTS ACTUAL DEATHS!

I'm so tired of this game. Wish we knew WTH was ACTUALLY going on

edit on 9-3-2022 by Starcrossd because: changed word

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I thought the media only wanted to hurt Republicans and Trump.

They are literally burying Democrats and Biden ahead of the big elections this coming November.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Actually it was an Austrian Climate "Die-In" protest.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Well spotted you have won a free laugh. www.bitchute.com...
It is interesting that there have been many vids some true some false undermining the MSM reports, at some stage, this would have had to be addressed before credibility was lost. How would this be accomplished... Well I suppose you would have to discredit the ones you put out yourself and use that to debunk the real ones, which would leave the viewer confused as to what was true and what was not. This would leave reasonable doubt that the true ones were bogus as well. This is what the BBC has done with a lot of the vids that have gone viral. www.bbc.com...
edit on 9-3-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
"Dont fall for propaganda and fake MSM, look at this absolute truth!"

*posts a highly suspicious cropped video so one cant verify the source so easily, which is quickly debunked anyway*.

Never change ATS. Never change.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

And the Arab girl who was the daughter of some Saudi ambassador, talking about the horrors that Sadam had committed. It is a bit of a worry as they are getting everyone emotionally primed for something. Only it does not seem to be working very well. If they are capable of this it makes you wonder about 9/11 and the motives for it. In the first world war, it was the Hun in a spick helmet bayoneting pregnant women in Belgium. It actually worked and got a lot of people killed.

I have always thought one of the motives for 9-11 was so they could enact more loss of privacy/spying laws

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I wish I could say I'm shocked....or stunned....or surprised, but I'm not. Crisis actors have been used (and exposed) for many years not. That doesn't mean a tragedy didn't happen, or there wasn't a some of calculated 'collateral damage', but the actors at that level of shock and awe people have come to expect and eagerly feed on.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

That to funny......you believed that was real footage of current events all while trying to call out the dishonest MSM, thanks for not questioning anything and believing a video title, deny ignorance.....lol bin

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

It might be true it might not be true, but it was still funny. We don't know whether anything on the net is true. even if I think about buying something I seem to have ads popping up for the product. For all I know I could be looking at tailor-made BS to keep me interested. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: anonentity

I have always thought one of the motives for 9-11 was so they could enact more loss of privacy/spying laws

People thought what you mentioned was for USA only, nope it all was planned out... how do I know... all the x ray machines were all in place around the world very quickly soon afterwards. We were conned. How were they designed so quickly to meet the needs of all types of airports and in place like overnight.

The dead give a way was that NO ONE BROUGHT UP THE FACT ABOUT THE SECURITY BREACH WITH IN THE FBI AND CIA AND OTHER AGENCIES AND NO ONE WAS FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE
edit on 0300000024112022-03-09T02:11:24-06:00112403am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It seems that the heir to the Rothchilds has written a message to the British parliament. He says that Ukraine is essential for the NWO. It looks like Putin has blown the plan, and it does smell like something big might happen. They seem to be rattled. With the Russian sanctions and the MSM in full propaganda mode. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

There is no world of only one leadership. China would never go for it as a second world power.
Russia would never go for it as second world power.
America would never go for it a second world power.

The fact of it is that each nation will become a personal restriction of freedoms as once was known before. Example is the transition of Hong Kong. That was not only a classic military study of how to go about restricting the freedom movement.
When President Trump was banned on Twitter, I knew he was part of the plan. You can always see the enemy in the dark when ears are your eyes.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

No it’s not true in regards to how you framed it as ,MSM reporting from Ukraine , which MSM outlet ran the story Sky news, BBC, FOX, CNN ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join