It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weight lifting Vaccine Heart attacks Extensive long time physical activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This would be a subject for the Vaccine / Pharma companies to do their research on. Yes, we could very well find out that the DNA that has entered the liver from the Vaccine ( other then Sino Vac ) can cause the death of my thread title.
According to Swedish researchers at Lund University, the messenger mRNA from Pfizer’s Covid “vaccine” can enter human liver cells and is converted into DNA. It’s precisely what health experts and fact-checkers said for more than a year could not occur.

A little about our liver: www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

clinicaltrials.gov...

rairfoundation.com...

Remember this is called ; Sars CoV 2
A warning should be on the vaccine of the Sars Cov-2 that those with a liver disease may choose not to be vaccinated.

I read in a Russian report that after vaccinated, one should wait 2 weeks before drinking Vodka, but I understand that study was debunked.
edit on 0300000040242022-03-05T21:24:40-06:00244003pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000019282022-03-05T21:28:19-06:00281903pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Something's not right with sports authorities. They're not speaking out against the unusually high number of heart problems in healthy athletes. Coaches, Team Owners, ESPN, etc., are all strangely silent as these events keep piling up.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Could you please give me the biological process behind where the foreign dna is coming from here?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Doesn't this explain it.

rairfoundation.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I read in a Russian report that after vaccinated, one should wait 2 weeks before drinking Vodka, but I understand that study was debunked.

It's been in the news that we shouldn't drink for bit after getting one of the vaccines, but not because of the liver. Alcohol inhibits antibody production.
edit on 5 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Doesn't this explain it.

rairfoundation.com...

I'm not buying it. Let's see if their experiment is verified by another team or if it is retracted in a few weeks.
edit on 5 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The owner of Romanian football club Steua Bucharest isn't keeping quite.No vaccinated players will play for him,he says it makes them weak.He also says this is shown by his two main rivals downturn in results.
Of course the vaccine lovers says he's nuts.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Doesn't this explain it.

rairfoundation.com...

That study that everybody is getting excited about exposed the Huh7 cell line in vitro (not in actual human beings) to the mRNA vaccines, That cell line is a liver cancer cell line, NOT normal liver cells. Look it up. The reason they used that cell line is because the only possible way RNA can get reverse transcribed into DNA is in cells in which rapid reproduction is occurring. In most normal somatic cells in adults, that doesn’t occur. In cancer cells it does. This study (and similar studies which showed that the SARS-Cov-2 virus itself could reverse transcribe to the host DNA) had to use these abnormal cell lines to show any effect at all. If you have liver cancer, getting vaccinated for Covid is probably the least of your concerns.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Could you please give me the biological process behind where the foreign dna is coming from here?

They call it the covid vaccine.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Doesn't this explain it.

rairfoundation.com...

No no no!! He needs CNN to tell him. Otherwise, it's conspiracy theorist propaganda. You been around long enough to know how this works.

:/

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

yeah, but you are going to have to walk me through how this is a problem for an otherwise healthy person.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

yeah, but you are going to have to walk me through how this is a problem for an otherwise healthy person.

Until they tell us what is in the vaccine in 75 years, with no repercussion to them, 'fraid I can't help.

Oh did you hear about Shane Warne? 52. Relatively fit.. recently double jabbed. Died of cardiac arrest just watching the telly.

You might conclude, it was just natural.... and we've all heard that a lot in the past 2+ years.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

No no no!! He needs CNN to tell him. Otherwise, it's conspiracy theorist propaganda. You been around long enough to know how this works.

I've never pushed the vaccine here. I've said many times that I do not care at all if people do not get vaccinated. But perhaps my motives should be questioned. The growth of my bank account is directly proportional to the number of covid patients in the icu.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Well, I avoid people and the vaccine. I've not known a single person to have caught this virus.

My liver is already done, so I don't need to be tested on.

As to the biological way it can harm people? Man, do some proper research. And don't rely on those who DO benefit from people in the ICU to placate your thought process.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I have done my own research, professionally at that.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Will an RNA Vaccine Permanently Alter My DNA?

It is well known that RNA can be “reverse transcribed” into DNA. Residing in our cells are enzymes called “reverse transcriptases”. These enzymes convert RNA into DNA. Multiple sources for this class of enzymes exist within our cells. These reverse transcriptases are normally made by other viruses termed “retroviruses”. HIV is a retrovirus and so is Hepatitis B, but there are many other retroviruses that fall in this category. In addition to these external viruses, there are viruses that are hard-wired into our genomic DNA called endogenous retroviruses (ERVs). These ERVs harbor instructions to produce reverse transcriptase. In addition to ERVs, there are mobile genetic elements residing in our DNA called LTR-retrotransposons that also encode for reverse transcriptase enzymes. To top it all off, reverse transcriptase is naturally used by our cells to extend the telomeres at the end of chromosomes.

These endogenous reverse transcriptase enzymes can essentially take single-stranded RNA and convert it into double-stranded DNA. This DNA can then be integrated into the DNA in the nucleus through an enzyme termed DNA integrase.

With so many sources of reverse transcriptase, it is quite probable that the RNA introduced into our cells via the vaccine could be reverse transcribed into a segment of double-stranded DNA, and then integrated into our core genetic material in the nucleus of the cell.

Read the whole article. It not only theorized that it could happen, but also lays out the consequences of what could happen if it does, in fact become integrated into one's DNA.

Dr. Doug does a follow up article a year later, and lo and behold, he was right.

Breaking Study Sheds More Light on Whether an RNA Vaccine Can Permanently Alter DNA

Full text of the MIT/Harvard study:

SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Doesn't this explain it.

rairfoundation.com...

I'm not buying it. Let's see if their experiment is verified by another team or if it is retracted in a few weeks.

Its published ffs..... 🤦🏻‍♂️

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

You should check my post history and you'll find that I've already said a lot of that on here.

It doesn't matter to me if people are vaccinated or not. Really.

But I am more excited about one effect of the virus much more than those of the vaccines. You don't even need to be sick for it to happen. And I guess it doesn't even matter if a person is vaccinated. They are still getting infected.
edit on 6 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

As an aside Shane Warn would have had to have his booster three days at least before entering Thailand, MSM failed to mention this fact. In an Interview from Britain, he was urging everyone to get jabbed and learn to live with it...Karma remains a bitch.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Your comment is secondary , albeit realistic , to the simple one that we have known that the Spike Protein circulates to all

organs including the brain via bio distribution studies completed over 18 months ago. Initially in Japan from memory.

join