It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine recruits terrorists to carry out terrorist attacks in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

There are examples all over the news and on every channel RussianTroll.

Russia is going to be the example to come for quite sometime.

I'm not in America RussianTroll, and if you lot decide to do anything funky nuclear wise my island may very well get glassed.

But our boats will return the favour.

Putin cant win RussianTroll, all he can do is lose really slowly and take your nation down with him.

I would close all your banks not just 70% of them and watch you lot pull that fool out the Kremlin inside a week.

Anyroad good luck buddy i hope you were not overly fond of having nice things.
edit on 5-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

But terrorist attack.. those were sent for Ukraine to protect itself not for terrorist attack.
EU etc are not sending troops in Ukraine they are sending equipment so Ukraine has somekind of chance to fight back on their own. Still Ukraine is pretty much alone there, even Zelensky is critizicing that citizens in Ukraine is dying because West is weak.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

15 years in prison for reporting the truth or talking about your "special military operation"!

How do you like them apples?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Care to post these alleged videos "showing convoys of Russian trucks transporting humanitarian aid to Ukraine and distributing it in liberated cities and towns"

Guess you lot are calling tanks apc artillery pieces and air and cruise missile strikes "humanitarian aid"???

Where's all Putins flowers RussianTroll?

Coz im not seeing them myself.

Just hatred and fear in spades and all directed towards your illegal invasion.

Wake up brother your man with the plan Putin is nothing more than a menace to reality!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

There are examples all over the news and on every channel RussianTroll.

Russia is going to be the example to come for quite sometime.

I'm not in America RussianTroll, and if you lot decide to do anything funky nuclear wise my island may very well get glassed.

But our boats will return the favour.

Putin cant win RussianTroll, all he can do is lose really slowly and take your nation down with him.

I would close all your banks not just 70% of them and watch you lot pull that fool out the Kremlin inside a week.

Anyroad good luck buddy i hope you were not overly fond of having nice things.

The expression "fake news" was not coined in Russia.

By the way, both the authorities and the population of Russia consider the UK the main instigator of the war in Ukraine, and not the United States. Many Russian political scientists and journalists, including myself, believe that in fact, a big theater is being played out now, but in fact, Putin and Biden agreed on everything back in the summer of 2021. But Britain has no place in the future world order, and she is ready to go to the crown, right up to nuclear war. But then the English Channel will pass between Europe and Ireland. You can't even imagine the real power of Russia.
In the meantime, China wins))))

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Real power?

LoL

Mate if you cant do the Ukraine, you cant do Europe.

Have to wonder if your ICBM can even do what it says on the tin if im honest.

Britain knows it gave away its empire RussianTroll.

We are perfectly aware which centaury we live in, Putin not so much.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Funny news from Ukraine.

During the arrest, employees of the Security Service of Ukraine killed banker Denis Kireev, who, as part of the country's delegation, participated in the first round of negotiations with Russia in Belarusian Gomel. . This was announced by the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Alexander Dubinsky on his Telegram channel.

According to him, the detention was connected with the treason case. Other details are not given.

A photo of Kireev's corpse has been published. I.e. The SBU of Ukraine killed a member of the Ukrainian delegation at the talks with Russia. Oxymoron.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

English channel thing sounds very absurd.. show links to that.. i am ready to read even if it is in russian.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Real power?

LoL

Mate if you cant do the Ukraine, you cant do Europe.

Have to wonder if your ICBM can even do what it says on the tin if im honest.

Britain knows it gave away its empire RussianTroll.

We are perfectly aware which centaury we live in, Putin not so much.

wishful thinking

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
IMO, Putin wants Zelensky taken alive and coherent, so he can be interrogated in Moscow.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Show me at least one Western truck that brought to Ukraine not weapons, but food and medicine for starving people.
Queue for Russian humanitarian aid in Melitopol

That'll be the region controlled by Russia and not subject to bombardment then , hardly surprising Russia is delivering aid there is it.

I guess if we could deliver food supplies to the areas under Russian attack the citizens there could throw bread rolls at the invaders.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

"wishful thinking" being reported on the news RussianTroll.

What's that they have had now a week, and what do you have?

Not the Ukraine under control that's for sure, nor lightly to be anytime soon.

The place is going to turn out to be Russia's Northern Ireland pal, good luck with that scenario.

Can you imagine the mess a proper NATO air strike would make of your 40km convoy?

It would be all over in seconds and you would be left with noting but a big line of scarp metal.

Where are your videos "showing convoys of Russian trucks transporting humanitarian aid to Ukraine and distributing it in liberated cities and towns", cant wait to see those?

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So your assertion is if the rest of the world sent humanitarian aid it would get through unmolested. Our experience in the past in other countries such aid is usually stolen and hoarded by the lawless thugs you say are now running around Ukraine

edit on 5-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Show me at least one Western truck that brought to Ukraine not weapons, but food and medicine for starving people.
Queue for Russian humanitarian aid in Melitopol

That'll be the region controlled by Russia and not subject to bombardment then , hardly surprising Russia is delivering aid there is it.

I guess if we could deliver food supplies to the areas under Russian attack the citizens there could throw bread rolls at the invaders.

Britain and the United States captured and occupied Ukraine back in 2014.
Will I see at least one Western truck carrying food and medicine to ordinary people in Ukraine? Please, show. Otherwise, I will be disappointed in the humanitarian motives of the West)))))

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So your assertion is if the rest of the world sent humanitarian aid it would get through unmolested. Our experience in the past in other countries such aid is usually stolen and hoarded by the lawless thugs you say are now running around Ukraine

That is, you are saying that trucks and wagons with Western weapons pass unhindered to Ukraine, but bad Russia is hindering humanitarian aid?)))
LOL. There are no Russian troops west of the Zhitomir-Vinnitsa line.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Funny news from Ukraine.

During the arrest, employees of the Security Service of Ukraine killed banker Denis Kireev, who, as part of the country's delegation, participated in the first round of negotiations with Russia in Belarusian Gomel. . This was announced by the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Alexander Dubinsky on his Telegram channel.

According to him, the detention was connected with the treason case. Other details are not given.

A photo of Kireev's corpse has been published. I.e. The SBU of Ukraine killed a member of the Ukrainian delegation at the talks with Russia. Oxymoron.

If he was indeed a spy, that remains to be seen?

That said it was no doubt probably true, I can't see Ukraine executing such a high-profile person as it would hurt western sensitivities. Even though this is war and most countries have such penalties. Though I doubt he had much of a trial or was even defended. Pretty sure it will show up in human rights abuse councils somewhere.

More than likely he was included in the initial talks because a trap had already been set.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to help fund them.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

War is not clean or fair. And there are no rules. Ask Putin. Russia fired on a nuclear power plant.

That's what the media is telling us. Most have learned never to trust the news, as it's always biased and not known for honesty. Would it benefit Zelensky if the whole world thought Putin bombed a nuclear facility? Hmmm.....
The US has a history of interfering in other country's elections to create internal strife and overthrow an existing government to install one more favorable to the West. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that has been the plan since the Obama administration.
Should we trust the media- or the government- to be truthful? There less than stellar record has me thinking it would be folly to choose sides.
Zelensky is constantly broadcasting, begging for more money and people to come fight his battle. Doesn't Ukraine have an army? All we hear about is citizen fighters forced to stay in country and do the dirty work.
Ukraine wants the rest of the world to enact and patrol a no-fly zone. Don't they have planes of their own?
Ukraine has been given everything they need financially and equipment-wise, yet Zelensky still isn't satisfied; he wants other nations to come in and do the fighting for him.
There's something clearly amiss with the entire situation.

“Ukraine is already greeting foreign volunteers. [The] first 16,000 are already on their way to protect freedom and life for us, and for all,” Zelensky said in his address.
Zelensky also praised Western allies for sending weaponry to Ukraine, adding that the country is receiving new “ammunition daily from our partners, from true friends. Every day we have more and more powerful weapons,” according to CNN.

thehill.com... al/europe/596718-zelensky-says-first-foreign-fighters-now-in-ukraine

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Funny news from Ukraine.

If he was indeed a spy, that remains to be seen?

That said it was no doubt probably true, I can't see Ukraine executing such a high-profile person as it would hurt western sensitivities. Even though this is war and most countries have such penalties. Though I doubt he had much of a trial or was even defended. Pretty sure it will show up in human rights abuse councils somewhere.

More than likely he was included in the initial talks because a trap had already been set.

You know, ATS is a conspiracy forum. But even here your assumption looks extremely absurd and ridiculous. Did Russian saboteurs, under the guise of employees of the SBU of Ukraine, sneak into the Kyiv court and there they destroyed a man who was bargaining for guarantees to Ukrainian business from Russia?
I'm sorry, but this is really funny

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Will I see at least one Western truck carrying food and medicine to ordinary people in Ukraine?

Who is going to drive those trucks given that Russia is already breaking the "humanitarian ceasefire" they agreed to ?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join