It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine recruits terrorists to carry out terrorist attacks in Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Funny news from Ukraine.

During the arrest, employees of the Security Service of Ukraine killed banker Denis Kireev, who, as part of the country's delegation, participated in the first round of negotiations with Russia in Belarusian Gomel. . This was announced by the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada Alexander Dubinsky on his Telegram channel.

According to him, the detention was connected with the treason case. Other details are not given.

A photo of Kireev's corpse has been published. I.e. The SBU of Ukraine killed a member of the Ukrainian delegation at the talks with Russia. Oxymoron.

If he was indeed a spy, that remains to be seen?

That said it was no doubt probably true, I can't see Ukraine executing such a high-profile person as it would hurt western sensitivities. Even though this is war and most countries have such penalties. Though I doubt he had much of a trial or was even defended. Pretty sure it will show up in human rights abuse councils somewhere.

More than likely he was included in the initial talks because a trap had already been set.

You know, ATS is a conspiracy forum. But even here your assumption looks extremely absurd and ridiculous. Did Russian saboteurs, under the guise of employees of the SBU of Ukraine, sneak into the Kyiv court and there they destroyed a man who was bargaining for guarantees to Ukrainian business from Russia?
I'm sorry, but this is really funny

Im absurd and ridiculous and you act like Putin is pristine and an angel in this conflict. I mean I understand it now, as you would be severely penalized if you don't toe the line from your Dachau in Saratov. amirite?

Where did I say it was Russian saboteurs I said clearly if he was executed for being a spy Ukraine likely had reasons to believe it to be true as it wouldn't look good if Zelensky and the west are attached at the hip as you are aserting.

So you have evidence he wasn't a spy?

Why did they kill him then? again such an execution wouldn't look good. They wouldn't do it unless they had pretty good intel

One thing Ive learned during wartime is you don't trust either side Russian Ukrainian NATO or US.

As mentioned earlier all you can go on is the information you have access to if you have something else present it.

Actually, the word "Putin" is said all the time by you, not by me. So I turn your question to you)))
Can't you sleep without Putin?)))

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Not your surrender per-say just Putin's.

As to your nations beef with the Ukraine now, they are going to come and get you, good luck with that.

Good luck with your real Russian power against whats just about the majority of the rest of the world as well.

No wonder your mans screaming about nukes already, big wean that he is with the toys out the pram.

edit on 5-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I fail to see the difference between them and EU and the US state media.

That's a problem you're going to have to work out for yourself but there are many free media outlets in the West to choose from , not in Russia anymore though.

link   
Me personally do not blame the citizens of Russia for what Putin decided to do , and we all know that it's all political and media we all get dragged into.

We as normal citizens of the world constantly are dragged into political decisions that superpowers decide to make and threats they bring to one another.

And the mainstream media from every country will always divide us and let us see what they want us to see.

What we all know is that there's War going on and people are fleeing and innocent people are dying from both sides

And that's devastating enough to even see in the 21st century we haven't learned anything

edit on 0b55America/ChicagoSat, 05 Mar 2022 10:48:55 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 05 Mar 2022 10:48:55 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Sorry mate, as much as I enjoy reading your posts I seriously lack the will and desire to read more Russian propaganda.

I could never support bombing and killing innocent civilians regardless of who's doing it and where.
But what do you expect when their country is being invaded for the sole purpose to feed one man's ego?

If they target government and military targets well, who can blame them?
But as has been said; I doubt they have the resources at present.

I very much doubt you're going to gain much sympathy for the Russian people at present considering what so many innocent, ordinary Ukrainian's are going through.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

As to your nations beef with the Ukraine now, they are going to come and get you, good luck with that.

Good luck with your real Russian power against whats just about the majority of the rest of the world as well.

No wonder your mans screaming about nukes already, big wean that he is with the toys out the pram.

Try it. Then don't say you weren't warned. although, then there will be no one to talk to (((

link   
American Democrat Leadership has been saying Russian "false flags" for weeks.

With their know strategy of opposite plays, we need to wonder who's who anymore🪀

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Its not us that are trying anything silly Billy.

That's your side and failing miserably.

What's you Russian rouble worth now?

Opps.

And all because you man Putin refused to see the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I fail to see the difference between them and EU and the US state media.

That's a problem you're going to have to work out for yourself but there are many free media outlets in the West to choose from , not in Russia anymore though.

What "free"? I have been monitoring alternative media in the US and the West for many years, and I know their problems. Many are closed now.
Russians have a proverb: "He who pays calls the music." There are no independent media in the world today.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to help fund them.

In that case, don't be surprised if the Russians finance arms supplies to Mexican drug cartels, Northern Irish terrorists and separatists in any Western country. You justify it.

I'd be surprised they aren't already, hell many think the Mexican cartel is CIA, wouldn't that be hilarious Russia financing Mexican/Cartel/CIA

when cartel gangs kill American citizens, I think the citizens don't care who funds their killers.

What are you talking about?

We already have cartel gangs killing American citizens, not saying it's right but it is happening.

The irony is I agree with some of your points, you just present them in a way that let's just say doesn't resonate with the majority of the world.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Sorry mate, as much as I enjoy reading your posts I seriously lack the will and desire to read more Russian propaganda.

I could never support bombing and killing innocent civilians regardless of who's doing it and where.
But what do you expect when their country is being invaded for the sole purpose to feed one man's ego?

If they target government and military targets well, who can blame them?
But as has been said; I doubt they have the resources at present.

I very much doubt you're going to gain much sympathy for the Russian people at present considering what so many innocent, ordinary Ukrainian's are going through.

The Russians don't bomb cities, only military installations. But the Nazis in Ukraine spread their artillery and rocket systems between houses, and rifle positions in residential buildings.
If the Russians were Americans, they first bombed Ukraine for a month, turned it into ruins, and only then brought in troops. But the Russians are liberating their country and their people. Therefore, there are no cove bombings, as the West has in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Vietnam and other countries.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

"The Russians don't bomb cities"

Despite the evidence to the contrary?

Wake the feck up RussianTroll.

You hit a nuclear power plant ffs!

How's that for an act of depravity and terror???!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

U said:

There's something clearly amiss with the entire situation.

i reply: prez Zelensky is NWO, elite, closet Reicher, a 'beast-lamb' with 2 horns (fake peacemaker)

time will reveal the real man behind the fasc'ade

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to help fund them.

In that case, don't be surprised if the Russians finance arms supplies to Mexican drug cartels, Northern Irish terrorists and separatists in any Western country. You justify it.

I'd be surprised they aren't already, hell many think the Mexican cartel is CIA, wouldn't that be hilarious Russia financing Mexican/Cartel/CIA

when cartel gangs kill American citizens, I think the citizens don't care who funds their killers.

What are you talking about?

We already have cartel gangs killing American citizens, not saying it's right but it is happening.

The irony is I agree with some of your points, you just present them in a way that let's just say doesn't resonate with the majority of the world.

Drop it. Better yet, watch Hollywood movies, starting with Al Pacino)))
How many Americans die each year from drugs? Really no one?)))

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

"The Russians don't bomb cities"

Despite the evidence to the contrary?

Wake the feck up RussianTroll.

You hit a nuclear power plant ffs!

How's that for an act of depravity and terror???!!!

Your "evidence" is 500,000 fakes today, with photos from all wars, starting with the Vietnam War. Fortunately, there is such a function as "Google - image search". Any of your "fact" just check on this function)))

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Try it. Then don't say you weren't warned. although, then there will be no one to talk to (((

It seems that I had been vastly overestimating the capability and state of the Russian military. At this point, I would not be the least bit surprised if your ICBM's and SLBM's simply fall out of the sky seconds after launch.

I used to really enjoy reading your posts prior to this. I hope we are able to find our way back to how things were.

I'd be wound up about the situation anyway, but you've killed a lot of Shiba Inu's and other Nihon Ken with your invasion. I could dial it down a few notches for you if I notice some care is taken to ensure less of that happens.
edit on 5 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Good luck polishing that turd RussianTroll.

www.itv.com...
edition.cnn.com...
eu.usatoday.com...

You shelled the place simple as that really.

Complete and utter diabolical act of depravity and then some to which the mind simply boggles.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It seems that I had been vastly overestimating the capability and state of the Russian military. At this point, I would not be the least bit surprised if your ICBM's and SLBM's simply fall out of the sky seconds after launch.

I used to really enjoy reading your posts prior to this. I hope we are able to find our way back to how things were.

I'd be wound up like this about the situation anyway, but you've killed a lot of Shiba Inu's and other Nihon Ken with your invasion. I could dial it down a few notches for you if I notice some care is taken to ensure less of that happens.

Please. Thinking and counting is the right of any person. As well as the right to be wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

People don't die from drugs in Russia?

Your nation has a drug problem same as the rest of the civilised nations that comprise the world.

And that's a fact.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Good luck polishing that turd RussianTroll.

www.itv.com...
edition.cnn.com...
eu.usatoday.com...

You shelled the place simple as that really.

Complete and utter diabolical act of depravity and then some to which the mind simply boggles.

And this is your "independent media"?
I am laughing)))

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join