It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia by Putins order has gone on a max Nuclear alert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What to heck is going on in this mad crazy world ? According to a one time advisor to Putin he says Russia's Putin has but his country's nuclear weapons on their highest alert. Half of me say so what...the other half says stuff is getting over the top serious. The NSA and other three letter agencies are running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off IMO if this is true..! youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Hey gang. I still stand. Grambler welcome back and congratulations as well. I wish the best for you and yours and all here at ATS no matter how you swing.

After much hiatus and contemplation, ima hop back in.

Thank you OP for this. We are living in Assuredly the most significant point in history. Through all our lives. I’m not gonna wax too poetic.

And no, sorry no Bigfoot and UFO/UAPs. Nessie F off. Bigger fish and all!

They are sorely missed here.

But.

I wish you and yours the best going forward and know that I always have. Regardless what you may think of me.

We are all human. We are living through incredibly extraordinary times. We have been….

I fear it gets worse.

Yet.

You all continue to inspire and persevere, bringing a grounded prescience, and a convoluted pertinence to out collective experience. All of you, from all walks of life.

Welcome back Grambler. Thank you for being you .ATS

edit on 28-2-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Vladimir Putin raised the Nuclear Alert/Readiness level 1 notch, from Normal to Elevated, yesterday (Sunday) morning.

twitter.com...

Are you saying the alert level is higher now?!?!

If not, you need to adjust your title so it doesn't scare people to death. "Max" alert means we need to start saying goodbye, get drunk, get laid, or whatever else we want to do before the big bang.
edit on 2/28/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Vladimir Putin raised the Nuclear Alert/Readiness level 1 notch, from Normal to Elevated, yesterday (Sunday) morning.

twitter.com...

If not, you need to adjust your title so it doesn't scare people to death. "Max" alert means we need to start saying goodbye, get drunk, get laid, or whatever else we want to do before the big bang.

no, they're on equivalent of DEFCON 2.

they'll nuke ukraine so they'll give up, and that'll be about it.

unless some western moron decides to retaliate.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Thanks. That's a relief. If the Thread Starter doesn't tone down his title, I'll ask a late-night moderator to kindly do so.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"they'll nuke ukraine so they'll give up, and that'll be about it."

If they nuke Ukraine, we are going to see the end of civilization. LOL, I can't believe you even said that haha. Moron would be Putin fool LOL

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yes they're on the equivalent of Defcon 2. I guess OP is just late to the party. In his defense, the first video has a former Putin advisor wrongly stating "Highest Alert".

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Frankly I think we are headed toward WW3...and I hope and pray that that does not happen; it is beyond by control...all I can do is pray.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance
"they'll nuke ukraine so they'll give up, and that'll be about it."

If they nuke Ukraine, we are going to see the end of civilization. LOL, I can't believe you even said that haha. Moron would be Putin fool LOL

the only morons are people thinking ukraine is worth starting WW3 over.

nothing is worth it.

and putin isn't trying to start a WW3. he warned time and time again. perhaps it wouldn't come to this if, dunno, the west wasn't throwing weapons and ammo at ukraine like there's no tomorrow. blood of ukrainians will be on both sides hands.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

If you would have listened to the first video that is what the Russian said Putin had ordered. So who you gonna believe ? Maybe something lacking in the Russian to English translation in the aides mind.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Strictly speaking, what was put on maximum alert was the strategic determent forces, some of which are not nuclear, like the antiaircraft system.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Got the same response from my Alien contacts as this below . That wretched Reptilian , Vlad , is a huge joker .

Everything we are seeing in U.S. media surrounding U.S. interests in Ukraine is a massive propaganda operation with the headquarters in the U.S. State Department and U.S. intelligence community. The sense of sympathy you are feeling is part of an intentionally manipulative operation from within this DC matrix.

The images, pictures, videos, speeches, soundbites and the cinematography broadcast by U.S. corporate media are all purposefully intended to create a very specific outlook within the American people toward the issues in Ukraine. The leftist United Nations, and the leftist U.S State Dept, will work together on this just like they have done in the prior examples (Ukraine 1.0, Libya, Egypt, etc.).

It is very easy to become a victim of psychological warfare intended to manipulate our opinions.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Juicer66

It is very easy to become a victim of psychological warfare intended to manipulate our opinions.

Only if one wants to. Manipulation requires consent and cooperation. One makes a conscious decision to pretend to know what one cannot know.

We don't know crap except what we're told by the dirty critters who created this mess and their lapdogs in the media. No one has any good cause to believe anyone or anything. No one has any good reason to trust anyone or anything.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

unless some western moron decides to retaliate.

You do realize the word "moron" has Biden's picture next to it in the dictionary.

Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Juicer66

Everything we are seeing in U.S. media surrounding U.S. interests in Ukraine is a massive propaganda operation with the headquarters in the U.S. State Department and U.S. intelligence community. The sense of sympathy you are feeling is part of an intentionally manipulative operation from within this DC matrix.

The images, pictures, videos, speeches, soundbites and the cinematography broadcast by U.S. corporate media are all purposefully intended to create a very specific outlook within the American people toward the issues in Ukraine. The leftist United Nations, and the leftist U.S State Dept, will work together on this just like they have done in the prior examples (Ukraine 1.0, Libya, Egypt, etc.).

Indeed.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Guys the man is not, I mean is not going into nuclear war, but be aware, maybe somebody else will.

After all the man made pandemic did not kill enough people.

And yes this is my opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Ukraine is too close, they're not going to nuke Ukraine, it'll effect them too much.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Guys the man is not, I mean is not going into nuclear war, but be aware, maybe somebody else will.

After all the man made pandemic did not kill enough people.

And yes this is my opinion.

My fear as well. Ukraine is such a hub that I expect they will blow it out of existence before letting it slip through their tentacles and into the hands of Putin. Of course they will say Russia did it. Ukrainian civilians look to be used as hostages or shields right now. How anyone can promote Zelinskys actions of not getting the civilians to safety as a noble thing is beyond me. Neither side can back down as there is too much to lose.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I only know half of what goes on in the west and that's enough for me not to trust western governments and media, imagine what Putin knows about the west, can you blame him for not trusting NATO and going max nuke alert?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

When Kruschev put nukes off Florida in 63...they closed schools immediately and sent us home to be with our families. And that was just like now...but now, people seem to be indifferent.

Like before...1 wild card. And he wants to use it. We were terrified back then. Now?

PS: I can remember 2nd-3rd grad. I really thought we all were gonna die. Even if we ridiculously practiced "Drop and Cover" nonsense.
edit on 02225628America/ChicagoMon, 28 Feb 2022 11:30:56 -060030202200000056 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join