It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don’t Covid vaccines have commercials on TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

Something occurred to me as I’m watching TV. A drug commercial came on and listed the benefits but also listed the potential side effects.

Why is this not happening with the Covid vaccines? I’ve never seen an advertisement on TV for the Covid vaccine. If this is approved, safe and effective, why isn’t it advertised?

I’ve heard radio commercials of testimonials but never anything official.

What’s going on here?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux
Are you referring to commercial advertisements specifically for these experimental drugs, such as dupixent as an example?? Because i constantly see CDC commercials trying to convince folks to poison their kids. Also Walgreens advertises to stop by and get both flu shots and COVID poison.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I’ve never seen a commercial from Pfizer and the like. I’m not talking about Walgreens et al. They are just advertising their business.

The one I just watched was from Pfizer that’s what peaked my interest.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I’ve never seen an advertisement on TV for the Covid vaccine.

What’s going on here?

cos they're "free"

why take 2% off their 18 trillion taxpayer dollars to pay for ads

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

My guess is because they weren’t given immunity for their other drugs like they have been given with the covid jab.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Gardisil Commercial

Here is an example of what I would expect from a life saving treatment for a disease from a deadly pandemic.

But there’s nothing other than Walgreens ads and other centers to get the vaccination.
edit on 25-2-2022 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Why pay for advertising when the people are lining up to get it?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

My guess is because they weren’t given immunity for their other drugs like they have been given with the covid jab.

You’re probably right. Once it gets on mandatory child vaccinations they have even more protection.

One thing looms though. Liability comes into play if fraud is detected. No protection supersedes fraud.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The ads are as much about covering their butts, as they are about selling the drugs.
edit on 25-2-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AntzInPantz

Good point.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Judging by the responses so far people will basically take anything if it’s free and it’s totally okay that the maker of said drug is immune to all damages.

Is that right?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What’s going on here?

You got too make your own commercial

Build your custom Vaxx Ad ... brought to you by the Ad Council

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Maybe because if they state how ' good ' it is and perhaps legally in an advert they have to also give the adverse effects (for informed consent) then they could be sued for false advertising and would be crucified due to all the adverse effects admissions?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Judging by the responses so far people will basically take anything if it’s free and it’s totally okay that the maker of said drug is immune to all damages.

Is that right?

yes. after they're bombarded 24/7 by grim reaper ads and msm drivel, and are told they can't work/travel/socialize without consenting to the experiments by their bought out officials

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Where’s the list of side effects? Are they unknown?

There’s 7.5 billion people on the planet, it would be insane if there wasn’t even one side effect. The most safest vaccine in the history of the universe?

Something is off here, two years in and we don’t have even one pharma sponsored commercial?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

One thing looms though. Liability comes into play if fraud is detected. No protection supersedes fraud.

Let’s pray those facts come to light sooner than later.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It’s already coming out, let’s see if anyone does anything about it.

Don’t hold your breathe.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Let’s pray those facts come to light sooner than later.

good luck with that..

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Truvada??

youtu.be...
edit on 25-2-2022 by TexasTruth because: Video

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The whole thing is bizarre. Coronavirus was discovered in the 60s. Even though the study purporting to isolate it was bunk, people believe it.
What I don't understand is, if they believe it, then why don't they believe the original classification too?
In medical dictionaries, its common to see a chart that lists the pathogen on one side and the disease it causes on the other. For example, clostridium perfringens would have gangrene listed next to it. Well, for fake coronavirus, it said the common cold.
How many of these sheep took a vaccine, wore masks, or social distanced when they caught the common cold before covid? None.

Don't need to advertise when people are literally stupid enough to modify their genes over the common cold.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join