It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona new virus is now killing more people that have had 2 vaxxes here in Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
not much to say here
319 people died today of the virus
the most ever recorded
this is now getting really serious
5 hour waits in the ambulances to find hospitals
over 69000 people tested positive in Japan today

seriously, are the vaxxes really making this happen
this has NEVER happened before the vaccination started

I'm starting to actually worry a bi now.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Everything going according to plan.

Billy G said that his vaccines would reduce the world population. Why would people be so stupid as to expect anything different when they tell you to your face what they plan to do then do it? It's like being surprised every morning that the sun rises in the east.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Could it be.... ADE?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For your benefit ill say it again.

The people who are double vaxxed, boosted, are toast. You were all warned, all of you.

I'm sorry that this is what's happening, but it is. Your immune systems are gone, almost completely by now, and all its gonna' take is a mild virus to take you out.....

It's VIAIDS. Said this right from the beginning, right at the start. Don't even ask me for 'more sources' again. You have all the resources you need to look yourself.

I'll say it an umpteenth tim, the double vaxxed, and boosted ARE TOAST.

Make peace whilst you can. I'm not trying to scare you, but you will soon have full AIDS.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If the virus was developed in a lab in China with the knowledge of Fauci and TPTB, it seem they are getting their wish.

The open goal of environmentalists, liberals, and progressives, has been massive depopulation (ie world wide genocide) to save "mother earth". Looks like their wet dream is coming true if ADE is the result of the vaccine.

edit on 2/22/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
For your benefit ill say it again.

The people who are double vaxxed, boosted, are toast. You were all warned, all of you.

I'm sorry that this is what's happening, but it is. Your immune systems are gone, almost completely by now, and all its gonna' take is a mild virus to take you out.....

It's VIAIDS. Said this right from the beginning, right at the start. Don't even ask me for 'more sources' again. You have all the resources you need to look yourself.

I'll say it an umpteenth tim, the double vaxxed, and boosted ARE TOAST.

Make peace whilst you can. I'm not trying to scare you, but you will soon have full AIDS.

Keep dreaming, bud. We're fine. I have been around SO much sickness since getting my shots, and I haven't been sick. Tiny head cold last summer, but that's it. 2 members of my household have had covid since then, I didn't get it. 5 of them all had the flu at once, I didn't get it. A few stomach bugs, I didn't catch them. Strep throat, nada. I also work at Walmart, so lord knows what I'm exposed to daily.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but my immune system is fine.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
No, it isnt. Lying to yourself isnt going to save you Ahriman.

You can say youre fine all you want, people say a lot of things. You have been lied to, abused, and harmed - you may not feel the effect yet, but you will.

The evidence is mounting up, those shots have a deeply, deeply troubling effect on the human body. They're an abomination. The vaxxed keep saying "I'm fine, look, woo" then they collapse on the floor and find out they have a shiny new heart condition.....

You're fine, for now. But that vax doesn't stop working in your blood. You're being changed, slowly. Deny it all you want - the truth is the truth.

a reply to: LordAhriman

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

We're fine.

Some are .
Some not so much.

edit on 2/22/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Mine too. 69, 59, 85+ 96...all Pfizer, all boosted...all w pre existing heart and bo issues.

We are all fine.

Vaxed-2 times, boosted in 6-21...all of us.

edit on 02224928America/ChicagoTue, 22 Feb 2022 07:57:49 -060057202200000049 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh, more covid scaremongering coming our way, darn they can not let the darn virus die out, shame on you Japan.

I hear that Gates was gloating on the new variant in the news.

I will live life free like I been doing, covid is done.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

not all immune systems are created equal sir.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Bill gates didn't day these vaccines would reduce the world population. When he mentions that vaccines would reduce population he was referring to his programs in Africa, where parents would stop having like 10 kids because vaccines would make children live long enough to build up immunity to other diseases, thus making the incentive to have more kids go down.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Mine too. 69, 59, 85+ 96...all Pfizer, all boosted...all w pre existing heart and bo issues.

We are all fine.

Vaxed-2 times, boosted in 6-21...all of us.

Still here, no vax, no heart issues do to not vaxxing. Whole house full, all still alive.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

This wasn't suppose to happen if they were vaccinated. It's what the American public was told.Once they started talking about boosters and not knowing how many or the efficacy of each shot should have been when people said enough to the shots.I still talk with new people and they plan on rolling up their sleeve for the boosters forever. They are the ones now that I won't even have a conversation about covid with anymore. They're gone and set on watching the nightly news to get their life orders and thoughts.what is Japan's mainstream news pushing?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Wait a min, if those 10 kids were dying before the vaccine programs how did they ever get overpopulated to begin with?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

During a town hall event in July, hosted by CNN’s Don Lemon, President Joe Biden assured the country that if they were vaccinated, they would not contract COVID-19. He said it to motivate people to get vaccinated, but it wasn't true.

“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,” Biden stated bluntly at the time.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Lets not forget that "fact check" made sure that that is not what he said and that is not what he mean, we just can not listen and can not read.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
No, it isnt. Lying to yourself isnt going to save you Ahriman.

You can say youre fine all you want, people say a lot of things. You have been lied to, abused, and harmed - you may not feel the effect yet, but you will.

The evidence is mounting up, those shots have a deeply, deeply troubling effect on the human body. They're an abomination. The vaxxed keep saying "I'm fine, look, woo" then they collapse on the floor and find out they have a shiny new heart condition.....

You're fine, for now. But that vax doesn't stop working in your blood. You're being changed, slowly. Deny it all you want - the truth is the truth.

Um. No. I'm fine, as are billions of other vaccinated people. I'm about 6 weeks away from a year after my first shot. How much longer do I have to wait to even feel slightly different?

Present the evidence that is mounting up. There isn't any.

Properly administered, the vax will never do anything in your blood, and it's completely out of your system in a few weeks tops. MRNA stops working in the body after 2 or 3 hours.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

The number I chose was just a random high number for a family to have. Not all children would be dying... but a good chunk would so people would over compensate to ensure they have enough kids.

Medical science in the western world gave way to smaller family units as well. It's not some grand conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: incoserv

Bill gates didn't day these vaccines would reduce the world population. When he mentions that vaccines would reduce population he was referring to his programs in Africa, where parents would stop having like 10 kids because vaccines would make children live long enough to build up immunity to other diseases, thus making the incentive to have more kids go down.

Bill Gates wants everyone to live under a China style government and be force vaxxt with his sh#.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Sadly did not go well for my younger brother and my sister in law,

My brother cannot control his sugar since the jab and the doctor cannot tell him why, my sister-in-law got blood clogs and emergency surgery but still having problems with clotting.

She has been subjected to a lot of test and still getting more test, months after her jabbing and surgery to remove her clogs.

Now my mother in law that took the jab the same day has her daughter and is 90 years old, have not side effects soo far.

That tells me one thing, no all doses are the same, been an experiment, some are lucky some are not.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join