It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for you to go home. Deputy PM Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Its time for the Convoy protestors to go home Deputy PM says. Its being three weeks. Still the Prime Minster of Canada had not provided any actual proof or evidence that the convoy truckers are racists, Neo Nazis or they are being supported by Russia.

Their internet bots on YT had being on full force claiming that Convoy had being getting Russian support. Honestly? i am getting tired of hearing this Russian smear tactic being used.

Do i agree with the Convoy protestors with the tactics that they used? no i do not but smearing the truckers with Phobias or that they being aided by Russia seems far fetched.

Heated historic debate over Emergencies Act
edit on 17-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Honk.

Aka

NO.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
These Emergencies Act and the push for these mandates/passes were the biggest mistake that Trudeau had done in his admin.
He foolish still believes to his own personal opinion that his measures is going to help supply chain workforce which it isn't.

Trudeau hasn't being doing a good job at promoting/marketing the boosters when considering he allegedly also despite being triple vaccinated got infected.

edit on 17-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sometimes with your poor grammar and barely legible OP's full of emptiness, despite supporting your cause I feel like you may be a plant to make those that oppose mandates look foolish.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Sometimes with your poor grammar and barely legible OP's full of emptiness, despite supporting your cause I feel like you may be a plant to make those that oppose mandates look foolish.

I feel like you may be a plant to make those that oppose mandates look foolish

I am not.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Why screw around with this government? They're evil.
Just force out the top people. Nothing can stop a few hundred thousand citizens who are determined to take back their country. NOTHING.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wonder if he took a cue from Fauci's Ouchies against Doggies

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just force out the top people. Nothing can stop a few hundred thousand citizens who are determined to take back their country. NOTHING.

What comes next- euthanizing the children some truckers brought with them?

I find it interesting how America seems to be watching Canada and is 'slightly' relaxing our restrictions- to perhaps (try to) prevent the US citizens from amassing in support of our Canadian brothers?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Mask # finally ending at 1700 tomorrow in my county

Why not now?
LOL

their excuse 'to prepare new signage'
go eff yerselves

How about you prepare new jobbage before we hang you?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

They first threaten to take their children now they threaten the their pets. I only stated that the Canadian prime minster is hell bent on his decisions with the mandates and passports he is not willing to talk with any of the convoy protestors he still believes that they are all racists or Nazis.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They will incur the wrath of even people who align with them, if they did that.

Trudope has painted himself into a corner, and he is too arrogant to get/help himself out.

new topics

top topics

join