It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia establishes a new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I apologize to the respected members of our forum for the long silence. Especially in such an acute geopolitical period. But I have my own affairs, problems and joys that did not allow me to be on the forum during the next "Russian invasion of Ukraine". (Hello to all those forum users who consider me a propagandist of the Kremlin").))))

Actually, I have a lot to say. But I came to our forum at the right time, being sure that this forum brings together deeply thinking intellectual people. Otherwise I wouldn't even be interested in reading your threads on the forum. Thank you.

Therefore, I decided that it would be better if I bring you one article published on February 15 by Vladislav Surkov called "The foggy future of the obscene world." For reference. Vladislav Surkov - in the administration of President Putin for many years played a dominant role and determined the ideology. He was called "the gray eminence of the Kremlin" and "the father of the Minsk agreements with Ukraine."

I want to say that Surkov is an ethnic Chechen, left an orphan and brought up in Russia in an orphanage. There he was given a Russian name and surname. This is a unique case, usually in Chechen society there are no orphans, all children are taken to their families by relatives or members of the same teip (clan).

I will also add that Vladislav Surkov is by no means a believer (not an Orthodox Christian, and not a Muslim). He is an atheist, agnostic, intellectual, more inclined to seek truth in himself.

Therefore, I think you will be interested in his article, especially in terms of what one of the "Kremlin towers" thinks about the development of Russia and our entire human population on Earth.

Thank you.

I give Surkov's article in Google's mechanical translation.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Today, the word "geopolitics" is used mainly to explain the troubles on the stock exchanges and exchangers. And it would not be harmful to recall its original meaning.

In those distant times, when geopolitics still hoped to become a science, it managed to give some platitudes an almost academic sheen, which allows them to still be used both to create ideological constructions and for military-strategic fortune-telling.

One of these platitudes is that the landscape determines the character of states. Features of the development of the people and their aspirations depend on the properties of the area in which it was formed. The inhabitants of the plains are different from the mountaineers. Maritime powers from continental. A nation born in the Wild Field is not like a nation born in the Teutoburg Forest or on the banks of the Yellow River.

The second commonplace is that the size of the territory matters. Space control is the basis of survival. It is now often heard that this is an archaic notion of politics. That the struggle for lands, seas and skies is no longer worth waging, because ... it is not clear, however, why. Most likely, because laziness and fear.

Of course, the concept of landscape and territory is much more complicated these days. Everywhere there are various, previously unseen and little explored virtual landscapes of cyberspace. And the study of neighboring planets suggests to the restless superpowers that it is possible to grow not only in different directions, but also up, into space - already called in NATO policy documents "an increasingly contested, overloaded and competitive space."

There is also a deepening understanding of how strongly the behavior of peoples is influenced by the psychological landscape, the mythical environment surrounding them, and the relief of collective historical memory.

The mnemonic space of any ambitious nation is extremely heterogeneous, contrasting. Shaped by victories and defeats, it is made up of highs and lows, highs and lows. Victories are remembered willingly, celebrated and projected onto tomorrow. The eras of shame are rarely discussed and in low tones, if not completely hushed up.

Attempts to remember only the good and forget the bad are quite natural (such is the law of psychology) and quite futile (such is the law of psychology). Accumulating, the positive and negative experience of the people is connected into a single complex that affects the collective consciousness and behavior. At the same time, each nation is notorious for its own, unique and indivisible insecurities.

So you still have to remember the bad. After all, the abyss is no less impressive part of the landscape than the heights. And no less triumphs motivate people humiliation and trauma.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

In February 1918, a historic (and somewhat hysterical) meeting of the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party took place. It approved the decision to conclude peace with Germany. This world, known as Brest, was previously given an additional and clearer name in the opposition press (there was one then) - obscene.

And indeed, the world turned out to be directly offensive. Under its terms, Russia abandoned the vast territories of the Baltic States, Belarus, and Ukraine that previously belonged to it. The western border rolled back far to the east, pushing the country into the pre-Petrine, one might even say, pre-Romanov times. Nowhere is nicer.

The humiliating "treaty" was, ironically, canceled not by Russia, but by its former (abandoned) allies. In the same year 18. After that, the Soviet Republic and further the Soviet Union gradually returned the lost lands. Apparently.

But geopolitical processes are slow, their results do not immediately appear from under the heaps of stunning events. The collapse of Russia, which began in the 17-18 years of the last century and seemed to be stopped by the communist state at the cost of colossal sacrifices, did not actually stop. The great mighty Soviet Union turned out to be not a fortress, but something like a Chernobyl sarcophagus, inside which the reactions of division, decomposition and alienation continued.

As a result, if we compare the modern map of the European part of our country with the map approved by the notorious Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, there will hardly be many differences. Surprisingly, the western border of today's Russia almost literally coincides with the line of limitation, to which the Bolsheviks cowardly agreed in 1918 after the presentation of the German ultimatum.

It turns out that Russia, after many years, was again pushed back into the borders of the "obscene world." Not losing the war. Not sick of the revolution. Some ridiculous perestroika, some murky glasnost was enough to make the patchwork Soviet empire come apart at the seams. So, a fatal vulnerability was built into the system.

So, what is next? Definitely not silence. There is a lot of geopolitics ahead. Practical and applied. And even, perhaps, contact.

How could it be otherwise, if it is crowded and boring, and awkward ... and it is unthinkable for Russia to remain within the boundaries of an obscene world.

We are for peace. Of course. But not for obscene. For the right one.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Glad to see you back posting for I am someone who enjoys someone else's opinion. I was wondering if you had been called up to serve some duty for mother Russia.. ? Hope all is well in your part of the world

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Glad to see you back posting for I am someone who enjoys someone else's opinion. I was wondering if you had been called up to serve some duty for mother Russia.. ? Hope all is well in your part of the world

Hello my friend!

I'm glad to see you too))) A person without a sense of duty is an animal. We owe at least for the fact that we were born, because this is not our merit. And, as a Christian, I naturally have to, I have to in life. And he owes not to banks and bankers, but to the Lord, his parents, his society and the state.

To be honest, the current geopolitical situation in our country does not cause any fears, let alone panic. I call my relatives in Ukraine, I communicate with my friends in Donetsk and Lugansk. The mood is calm.
everyone understands that Russia is reviving and returning its people and its territories. But there will be no big war because of this. This is an objective process.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I am hearing a great big yawn there, and I love it. The liars over here are looking to pretend war with Russia so they can distract from Hillary Clinton's future arrest. The "Indians are circling the wagons" as we speak and they cannot swim out of their BS so they are trying to go "squirrel". The Russia boogey man is one of their very own imagination this time to save their asses from the gallows.

edit on 16-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Therefore, I think you will be interested in his article, especially in terms of what one of the "Kremlin towers" thinks about the development of Russia and our entire human population on Earth.

Since February 18, 2020, he is not a "Kremlin tower."

Vladislav Surkov relieved of his duties as Presidential Aide

February 18, 2020 19:30

en.kremlin.ru...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

We are for peace. Of course. But not for obscene. For the right one.

Nothing Someone Says Before The Word But Really Counts ~ Game of Thrones

Everything said before the word "but" is meant to soften the blow of what comes next. "We are for peace. Of course. But, not this peace, so, by default, we are for war.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Hello ATS!

I apologize to the respected members of our forum for the long silence. Especially in such an acute geopolitical period. But I have my own affairs, problems and joys that did not allow me to be on the forum during the next "Russian invasion of Ukraine". (Hello to all those forum users who consider me a propagandist of the Kremlin").))))

Actually, I have a lot to say. But I came to our forum at the right time, being sure that this forum brings together deeply thinking intellectual people. Otherwise I wouldn't even be interested in reading your threads on the forum. Thank you.

Therefore, I decided that it would be better if I bring you one article published on February 15 by Vladislav Surkov called "The foggy future of the obscene world." For reference. Vladislav Surkov - in the administration of President Putin for many years played a dominant role and determined the ideology. He was called "the gray eminence of the Kremlin" and "the father of the Minsk agreements with Ukraine."

I want to say that Surkov is an ethnic Chechen, left an orphan and brought up in Russia in an orphanage. There he was given a Russian name and surname. This is a unique case, usually in Chechen society there are no orphans, all children are taken to their families by relatives or members of the same teip (clan).

I will also add that Vladislav Surkov is by no means a believer (not an Orthodox Christian, and not a Muslim). He is an atheist, agnostic, intellectual, more inclined to seek truth in himself.

Thank you.

I give Surkov's article in Google's mechanical translation.

I'll read it all when I can, I did a glance over it did have all the buzzwords but it always catches my attention when the Russians mention the bolsheviks, whenever something is about to go down, there is always a bolshevik reference.

on a side note how popular or these sources they never seem to have any comments in the comments section. Ive found you can get a decent perspective if there are atleast some comments, and when there are no comments at all, it sounds like the source at least is pure propaganda.

Does RT have any thoughts on

www.newsweek.com...

Russia has captured secret U.S. equipment from a Virginia-class nuclear submarine that was allegedly operating within the country's territorial waters, according to a report from a Moscow-based news agency.

The Avia.pro agency reported on Tuesday that Russia had obtained what the agency described as a sonar countermeasure device, which the U.S. Navy submarine had allegedly abandoned when it left the area.

The report comes amid tensions along the Russia-Ukraine border as the U.S. has repeatedly warned that Russian forces may be poised to invade the country.

edit on 16-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hey! Yes, there are many reports in the Russian press that the Russians can seize a simulator that was launched by an American submarine in Russian territorial waters, and seize a lot of technologies and codes with it. But I do not consider American submariners to be clinical idiots, so that they would just give such an opportunity in Russian waters. In any case, the Russians will not find anything new except what they already know. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Hey! Yes, there are many reports in the Russian press that the Russians can seize a simulator that was launched by an American submarine in Russian territorial waters, and seize a lot of technologies and codes with it. But I do not consider American submariners to be clinical idiots, so that they would just give such an opportunity in Russian waters. In any case, the Russians will not find anything new except what they already know. IMHO.

I think the U S military is finding out the truth on Ukraine and they are not a democracy, with the recent crack down on the opposition party and their news stations, and outlawing of russian speech.

I was on ukraines side UNTIL they proved by actions they do not deserve my support. they are not a democracy,they are a dictatorship. Im fine with Putin anexxing them now.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
YaTaHey.... russia and new-world-order (NWO)

i was inspired to look up this word meaning:

nihilist
[ˈnīələst, ˈnēəlist, ˈnihilist]
NOUN

a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles.
"it is impossible to argue against a nihilist"

historical
a supporter of an extreme Russian revolutionary party c.1900 which found nothing to approve of in the established social order.

I was inspired by the Superbowl halftime show, which just dripped of nihilists galore..

i then seen the 2nd meaning of the word--> and Russia/revolutionary party/1900 era stood out, so i had to reply in this thread

the NWO is alive and flourishing in the global music/beat/Cult-of-Personality industry

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I often wonder what the world would be like today, if General Patton would have been allowed to keep moving East in 45' and General McArthur North in 51'.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No Russia hasn’t established a new world order

Russia is desperately trying to kick a ball out its own goal in the last 10 seconds of the game while 10-0 down

That’s all that’s happening

All its friends now live in bombed out wastelands

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
No Russia hasn’t established a new world order

Russia is desperately trying to kick a ball out its own goal in the last 10 seconds of the game while 10-0 down

That’s all that’s happening

All its friends now live in bombed out wastelands

Nonsense.

top topics

join