It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update - Die With Your Snow Boots On - The Epicenter in Ottawa. Today the 9th.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
maybe give them time to restock chips - I've been waiting months for an ordered vehicle and support the freedom convoy - so I wait longer - not a big deal at all

Truck blockade at Ambassador Bridge, US-Canada border shuts auto plants

The truck blockade by Canadians protesting the country’s COVID-19 restrictions is tightening the screws on the auto industry, forcing Ford, Toyota and General Motors to shut down plants or otherwise curtail production on both sides of the U.S.-Canada border.

The bumper-to-bumper demonstration entered its fourth day Thursday at the Ambassador Bridge connecting Windsor, Ontario, to Detroit, disrupting the flow of auto parts and other products back and forth across the border.

Meanwhile, U.S. authorities braced for the possibility of similar truck-convoy protests in the United States, and authorities in Paris and Belgium banned road blockades to head off disruptions there too.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security said in a bulletin to local and state law enforcement agencies that it has received reports that truckers are planning to “potentially block roads in major metropolitan cities” in a protest against vaccine mandates and other issues........

Wh itmer urges resolution to reopen traffic on Ambassador Bridge

Ignore her - she is a tyrant - lol

No chips for you, come back ONE YEAR!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

We can see & feel the "fringe minority" illusion breaking down in real-time and the boots-on-the-ground reporting helps.

Damn the MSM though. The rest of the world would wake-up except for their evil spells.

In brighter observation, Trudeau's one-dimensional acting skills can't hide the cracks in his psyche. He knows he's on thin ice, yet he must parrot his Master's talking points. His deal with the devil suddenly isn't all easy elite party and he doesn't look happy about it lol.

And, yeah, that Poilievre is impressing me. Hopefully his star will rise and he will stay true to North, eh?

edit on 10-2-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Good for everyone of you up there!

I just saw video of a officer arresting a older man for daring to honk in support at the convoy.

Thats just the kind of thing this protest needs. Let them see what fear based government does.

I cannot believe that slimeball had the nerve to call protesters in his own country Nazi's.

Its becoming patently clear-----the cabals are unraveling. Hopefully the next time they meet it will be in line for the noose.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thank you for all the front line updates! Very appreciated Myke.

So is that yellow card for real? You get a free cheesecake with your 10th jab?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This is pretty much the best protest ever!

I'm glad the 0-1 degree C will continue into Saturday, which should be epic!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I guess they're trying to play nice, not sure if that'll get us anywhere, but for now that's the plan. We know the government won't.

Do you get the sense the gov will be resorting to further violence soon?
edit on 10-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pa reply to: Aliquandro

I really doubt anybody can survive ten covid19 jabs.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

This is pretty much the best protest ever!

I'm glad the 0-1 degree C will continue into Saturday, which should be epic!

Yea I'm loving this plus 2 stuff.

Hoping for absolutely HUGE crowds this weekend.

Tonight had at least double what last night had and there were trucks down the 417 for about 2 miles, ready to hold more line.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

I guess they're trying to play nice, not sure if that'll get us anywhere, but for now that's the plan. We know the government won't.

Do you get the sense the gov will be resorting to further violence soon?

Not sure about violence, they will when they think they can but more douchebaggery for sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Alert!

CNN is Fomenting Violence again, just like they did (in person) on 1/6/2021 at the US Capitol.

For those who still think CNN is not an enemy of decent people everywhere, here is how they suggest "handling" the Truck Driver protestors in Canada.

"The convoy protest, applauded by right-wing media as a ‘freedom protest,’ is an economic and security issue now.

The Ambassador Bridge link constitutes 28% of annual trade movement between US and Canada.

Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks," Kayyem said/wrote.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Everyone: Please keep CNN in mind when the move against Satan's minions begins.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
CNN is desperate for audiences. CNN Is pushing for Violence.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
...... and the boots-on-the-ground reporting helps.

The boots-on-the-ground didn't help when they removed the stock of firewood I saw talked about live by a blogger who knew that open air fires bylaws were being reinforced.

The reporting public should be more careful and think ahead. Maybe find some tarps instead of broadcast it proudly.

Same for many of the fuel cans, lined up on show. Bragging online is going to attract unnecessary attention from the authorities and that has been clear.
edit on 10/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
Good for everyone of you up there!

I just saw video of a officer arresting a older man for daring to honk in support at the convoy.

Thats just the kind of thing this protest needs. Let them see what fear based government does.

I cannot believe that slimeball had the nerve to call protesters in his own country Nazi's.

Its becoming patently clear-----the cabals are unraveling. Hopefully the next time they meet it will be in line for the noose.

The government has no fear, it is the Minions who serve them, afraid of those oaths they made....not to their service and the public, but to the Cabal....under pain of death.

That's why the police are being divided too. Good cop, bad cop.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: The GUT
...... and the boots-on-the-ground reporting helps.

The boots-on-the-ground didn't help when they removed the stock of firewood I saw talked about live by a blogger who knew that open air fires bylaws being reinforced.

The reporting public should be more careful and think ahead. Maybe find some tarps instead of broadcast it proudly.

Same for many of the fuel cans, lined up on show. Bragging online is going to attract unnecessary attention from the authorities and that has been clear.

I think independent's are doing just fine thanks.

MSM are the ones who should be careful what they report.

I'm reporting what's going on, not bragging, of course it does feel good to see the incompetent authorities flounder. I don't edit or censor my videos, I show full views of what's happening,

Them confiscating wood or anything else hasn't made one difference. We have 3 times more now. They can't keep up.

edit on 2/11/2022 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Alert!

CNN is Fomenting Violence again, just like they did (in person) on 1/6/2021 at the US Capitol.

For those who still think CNN is not an enemy of decent people everywhere, here is how they suggest "handling" the Truck Driver protestors in Canada.

"The convoy protest, applauded by right-wing media as a ‘freedom protest,’ is an economic and security issue now.

The Ambassador Bridge link constitutes 28% of annual trade movement between US and Canada.

Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks," Kayyem said/wrote.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Everyone: Please keep CNN in mind when the move against Satan's minions begins.

Oh we know they'll get theirs. Patience.

If they think they have problems now, I'd like to see someone attempt to damage one of those trucks.

Then you'll see Canadians get together like never before. I say let them keep their BS going, it's actually helping us. God works in mysterious ways.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They should end vaxation without representation. Give the new class of citizens they created their jobs back with backpay. No free country should end up like this. End all the illegal mandates.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
Thank you for all the front line updates! Very appreciated Myke.

So is that yellow card for real? You get a free cheesecake with your 10th jab?

Yup.

Trudeau's idea...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I'm reporting what's going on, not bragging,

OK.....

Them confiscating wood or anything else hasn't made one difference. We have 3 times more now. They can't keep up.

Bit different off screen eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I'm reporting what's going on, not bragging,

OK.....

Bit different off screen eh?

Not really. That's all the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The more fuel and wood they steal. the more senior citizens they rough up and arrest, and the more threats that they make against the children the worse they look to most Canadians.

Canadian politicians do a fantastic job of self-destructing.

“Wait by the river long enough and the body of your enemy will float by you.”
Sun Tzu

“Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself.”
Napoleon

<< 1  2    4 >>

join