It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on Reptilian Race - Is he making it up? (Video)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i have read his book ..THE SECRET...it is a very thought provoking book full of a lot of things that show how the crap world we now live in was ruined by a few people....

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Judging him solely on this video, do you think David Icke is making this stuff up? Or is there truth in what he's saying?

Watch this Video: www.illuminaticonspiracy.org...

Personally, I think there is something going on. Nobody can say it's entirely impossible simply because they haven't seen it with their own eyes.

And if you think he is making it up, then that must mean everything he's written and said in his books and lectures are completely packed with lies. But if you look the research he's done, he does seem to provide compelling evidence that leaves little room, if any, for a questionable or suspicious outlook.

And if all of it is true, then we got a big problem!

I have watched quite a lot of David Icke and I am unable to find the video that I am referencing but I remember watching him speak about tribal cultures describing lizard people etc and that is where he learnt of the existence.

I strongly feel that reptillians do not exist but I do think that there are other things on the planet that are being wrongly categorised as reptiallians if that makes sense.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

dont take it out of contacts ..he said he believed that humans and reptiles interbred..so i was saying all humans in the world look the same whites - blacks - Indians - Arabic all except for for Asians .. why is this so when members of the other people types live in smiler circumstances.. it is meant as contenuation of the reptilian topic and not as a racist remark...

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join