David Icke on Reptilian Race - Is he making it up? (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Seriously, you have been asked nicely to stop. I don't care about you wasting my time because I have plenty. But you are wasting more than just mine now.

Could you please tell me, who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do? I'm wasting your time, because you wasted mine for years. You'll get whatever you want, whenever I decide that. But if you keep busting up my mind, you will never get what you want.

So for the sake of your future, please behave! But if you want nothing, let me know. Or keep messing with me, I'll know that all you want is Nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Seriously, you have been asked nicely to stop. I don't care about you wasting my time because I have plenty. But you are wasting more than just mine now.

Could you please tell me, who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do? I'm wasting your time, because you wasted mine for years. You'll get whatever you want, whenever I decide that. But if you keep busting up my mind, you will never get what you want.

So for the sake of your future, please behave! But if you want nothing, let me know. Or keep messing with me, I'll know that all you want is Nothing.

I don't know you and have never known you. If I know anyone on this forum it's by some freak coincidence.

I don't want anything from you and will never ask anything from you except to stop playing with people's minds.

Here's is the thread where you did the same thing to me.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cease and Desist Immediately!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   

tell me in which city i live in

warthog911, someone with a bit of computing knowledge could probably derive that information from your Internet usage, so I warn you not to use that as criteria for judging if someone online is psychic or not.

I'm calling you out here so this will end and other people won't have their time wasted.

With similar regard, I'll just stop responding to Vertu's insistence that I'm an alien. At least in this thread.
It's not productive as explained above by other posters. I've pretty much exhausted what I can say.

That doesn't mean I'll ignore you Vertu. Even if you honestly do believe I'm a Gray alien (which I doubt), I hope we can enjoy amiable discussions in the future.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Personaly I have followed David Icke right up until he went nuts and started talking about god and 9 foot tall lizards, if you strip away the insane ranting backed up by nothing more than Icke's own theorys then you have a hard core can of worms, maybe Dave got too close and went nuts from the awful truth of it all, his mind creating fantacy as a means of escaping the hopeles deep dark hole humanity has been put in. I have done a lot of research on this bloke, theres a guy on this very forum who has met him, so im sure there was a truth in everthing he said right up until he went radio ga ga with the lizards.

But then he would say its my mental programming telling me it cant be lizzards, maybe he's right, who knows.

What I do believe is that he believes every word he says, as far as hes concerned hes made none of it up.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by uca6usev2FeDREmU
That doesn't mean I'll ignore you Vertu. Even if you honestly do believe I'm a Gray alien (which I doubt), I hope we can enjoy amiable discussions in the future.

At last...! This is a wise step from you. You should have never replied my posts, because I was trying to know more about your species. You are supposed to be under cover, because you are a Grey. And Greys are not just showing up around everywhere, especially if they bump into a Reptilian implantee.

Basically you have mistaken me. I don't believe anything, whatever I say, I know that firmly. People are supposed to believe in God, and so on.

I know that you are a Grey, also I know that you seem to hate this issue. But really: what would you loose as Vertu uncovered you? You can simply register another username, and nobody will bother that you are a Grey!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Are there any other parts that aren't human, gray or reptilian? These parts are really getting old. Maybe I could play a 14ft tall spider from ZR4 that travelled the galaxy to scare humans. Or I could play a plaedian that's come to save humans from their evil reptialian overlords. Or I could play a human/gray hybrid with psi abilities that has to choose which race to identify with. Now that's drama.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Shadow, how about that shapeshifting bounty hunter from the X-Files. Now that would be an interesting role to play!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm getting started on ATS, so greetings!

Now, it seems like the original topic "What do you think of the David Icke Video?" has gone off and beyond the need to carry on in these threads?

I suggest a new topic with threads covering "the credibilty of David Icke, his work, his views, ad nauseam" begin elsewhere. Perhaps this has already been handled.

The personal attacks and threats towards other members aren't necessary, and according to ATS guidelines for posting, aren't appropriate.

With this said, I found the original link to that David Icke Video is broken, and therefore couldn't view it.

I suggest checking out www.newsforthesoul.com, if no one hasn't done so already. There are many audio and video clips available featuring Icke.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Try this, its a cracker....

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I met David Icke in '94 when he was just getting started. Me and three others sat and talked with him in a room no bigger than your average bedroom for about 5 hours. He's a very straight up, nice kind of guy - intelligent, witty, but INCREDIBLY PASSIONATE about this stuff you know - and he LOVES Bill Hicks so he can't be all bad!!.

He believes this is important information that he's revealing. You got to understand he's dedicating his life to this - people say 'aah money' but WOULD ANYONE ELSE LIVE THIS STUFF 24/7/365 for 20 years if they didn't SERIOUSLY believe it was genuinely representative of something.

This meeting, however, was all way way before the Reptilian thing - he was really just getting started on the road he's taking now - talking about logos and knights templars and stuff - really it was on the lines of 'totalitarian regime' rather than anything existential or paranormal.
In fact after we talked I asked him 'what is their agenda' and he didn't really have an answer - it was kind of left as 'orweliian totalitarian state' - so he really is on a journey of discovery just like the rest of us. He certainly didn't have any of the other info yet.

So the question is - WHO is feeding this info to David - is he 'discovering it himself - or it is being 'made available' to him.

I also have an original 1980's radio tape conversationo of him when he was revealing how 'entites' from other planes contacted him and told him things.

This particular 'disclosure' technique is far more common on earth than you might suspect. I can cite many many examples of famous people, world leaders, founders of religions etc who have been contacted and 'enlightenend' in this manner.

that is not to suggest David Icke is trying to form a cult - or at least not a 'unifed cult' in the traditional sense - anyone who thinks that is nuts - perhaps at best a collective of 'like minded individuals'.

Regardless of all this he is speaking about things which HAVE been proven to be truth, he has fantastic research available to him and apart from people delibertely trying to dismiss all of his information because of the reptlian agenda then we should always be glad that someone is at least 'out there shining a candle in dark corners' no one else dares to tread.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p

Wow! What a great username. But you are not a Grey. How is your cat?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p

Wow! What a great username. But you are not a Grey. How is your cat?

What am I?

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
David Ike is on the right track but lacks the Biblical perspective on things.

Here are some websites below that are similar to what Ike is saying but from a Biblical perspective.

(you may find the cydonia conpiracy a bit over the top but you never know)
www.mt.net...
www.mt.net...
www.stargods.org...

I have'nt read everything about what David Ike has written but I read more about how UFO and angels connect.
It depends on your view and what direction one takes in what they believe and Ike is not as stupid as people make out. If their is some truth then someone needs to speak out and that is what he does.
People believe in the new world order without a christian perspective some say its alien related etc...

He mentions about the Christian witnessing a shapeshifter, Maybe this shapeshifter has a problem with christians and had changed to freakout and deter his christians faith. Even angels and demons can shape shift and the outer realm is where they live. Jesus says you maybe entertaining angels as your guest. Its in the Bible somewhere.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Any more Ike videos like to hear his latest news.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is the way I see it. David Icke makes these far out claims about things surrounding the New World Order so that anyone who brings logical evidence into light about a new world order will be associated and discredited as anyone who speaks of NOW will be associated with people like David icke. Mixed truths and lies work great so people will throw the WHOLE story out altogether.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

I
I have followed David now for many years his information has certainly opened my eyes to the illusion of this earth around us.
The more you look the more you will see everything begins to break down around you. Don't believe all his theories though making things work for you don't work i've tried, i think he has that bit wrong, we are too contolled to break out of the illutionary world.

unicorn 123.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by captainhemmingway

You really need to read the writings on amitakh Stanford before you make your mind up on david Icke.
David has accumilated much of his knowledge discussing with others who have had similiar experiences, whilst i think he is doing a great job i still think he has a lot to learn.
Don't know if this site has ever been discussed before but try www.xeeatwelve.net Amitakh Stanford is a truly spiritual person and i found her writing very thorough and interesting her explaination of this world is far indepth than Davids.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
LOL you guys make me laugh! You refute a reputable guy like David on a site like this?? Half of you must be reptilions yourself... not joking either. Im a big youtuber, and get alot of info from there, and you wouldnt beleive the amount of posers there.

ok first of all, there are countless videos like this:
youtube.com... but i guess thats not good enough cus shes behind the glass?? The way they do this, a lot of people say is they project a selfimage of themselves as a human from a 4th or 5th dimension. Most major groups of ETs actually posses very high levels of telepathic, and scionic mental power. Anyways here, have another to pick apart:
youtube.com... Most of these are not very big things (after all their aim is to keep their identity) but they are things that cant be explained! I mean, look at that girls eyebrows!!! No thats fake too? ok here: youtube.com... thats gonna be a toughy to debunk... oh your still screaming fake? hmm ok tell me THIS is fake(warning, extreamly graphic, no joke): youtube.com... and from a different part of the world:
youtube.com...

evidence enough for you?? Now start readin fools before its too late, and remember we're all in this together when the darkness decends!

And we are not lost there are beings here that are trying to help us, research the Pleiadians in Billy Meiers discouveries!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stonereflex

I was really struck by Credo Mutwa. The man is very smart, and I just feel comfortable listening to his words..

You have to understand, most people are not ready to deal with this huge problem. Thus the protection that sheilds these beings will remain in place.

Theres really nothing you can show someone who is dead set on how they feel.. You can only do what you do.. And thats spread the word.. Sooner or later more people will come to think for themselfs..

In the end, thats what its all about really, is thinking for yourself, and not letting others tell you what reality really is..

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
All this ridiculous stories about reptilians controllling earthly affairs is preposterous for which there is not a grain of truth behind the matter.

Why people swept off by this nonsense I'll never know other than to think that if it were true, we wouldn't be here writing about it.

So much of this crap is lapped up by the fallible gullibles.

There is absolutely no logic to it other than for David Icke to use this as a fodder to create sensation to sell more of his conspiracy books and laugh all the way to the bank.
If this is not designed to misinform the public and lead them astray, I don't what else is.

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join