It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on Reptilian Race - Is he making it up? (Video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew Da General

The do just take what they want. Two and a half trillion dollars 'lost and unaccounted for' for three years running disappeared from the pentagon. Why they even need to steal money is beyond me considering the amount of it they already have due to wars, inflation and hiked up energy prices. These people own the banks, they don't need somebody like David Icke collecting pennies for the NWO. If that's what you think you've gone way off track and you should probably start again. And the idea you have of him testing the waters is similarly bizarre.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

In a parallel dimension maybe the human race evolved directly from the dinosaurs thus creating a reptilian human race???

Just a thought

Ross

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
icke is completely mad. there is no other side to this coin. he is a deluded fool who is entirely unable to back up his many outrageous claims with even the merest snippet of real evidence. i have often wondered in fact if he is mentally ill. at best he is a harmless 'nutter' at worst an author trying to sell books to an army of deluded followers. either way he is nothing more than a laughable character.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

And I guess you have met him, spent time with him (as I have done) and made your mind up on this based on what he has said to you personally and not what you have read in the tabloid press?

Ross

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

If he is insane and deluded, what are you?

What do you bring to the thread apart from your mega ego and its small box it lives in?

I am sure you have not read or watched him, or listened to the real history you have not been privy to comprehend.

People like you should register on FOX news websites for all your "truth".

Z

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I am amazed by this. Mr Icke has clearly been through an awful lot in his life, which has left him bitter and confused. that much was indicated by the Channel 5 documentary and is response to the Terry Wogan interview. It also indicated that he is a caring father and human being, and thus as flawed as the rest of us.

I'm very fond of reptiles. I own many. they have all been instructed to put in a good word for me when the invasion comes, as I have kept them in crickets, locusts and dead rats for years ; ).

However, there is NO EVIDENCE, beyond an accumulation of coincidences, which, when taken together and viewed without any real knowledge of history or sociobiology, can be interpreted as evidence of . . .sigh . . .alien manipulation. As for the video evidence of Lizard eyes, the less said the better.

I wish all of you the very best, but is this really the best explanation? Are you all persuaded by evidence or because you "just know" something is wrong?

Crystals can't heal directly and reptiles don't have lips, so would not know how t lip read. Take care, and, sincerely, no offence meant.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

David Icke had a message to Worldwatcher about me, and it was designed to freak him to death. Well, it surely worked out perfectly.

David Icke is a victim of mind control. However, I'm stealth to them, but they are seemingly on the way to do bad things whenever they have the slightest chance. Shameful.

I am very confused by this statement. David Ick had a message about you? So he had a message about you that he gave to woldwatcher. This message was designed to freak him to death? What does that mean? And which "him," David Ike or Worldwatcher? Worked out perfectly as in someoe is dead?

I am lost.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush
reply to post by digdeep

And I guess you have met him, spent time with him (as I have done) and made your mind up on this based on what he has said to you personally and not what you have read in the tabloid press?

Ross

I find David to be quite an interesting character and his books are certainly packed with references and confirmable data. I do have to ask, however, if the people that believe him have ever seen real evidence of this reptillian race? I mean, the guy really seems to know alot of history and has it right as far as anyone knows but then we get this disconnect where he leaps to lizaed people. I am just curious why anyone might follow him off that last cliff.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't know about Icke, but fact remains that a lot of ancient cultures from all over the world all refer to some Reptillian/Serpent race coming from the skies and interfering with man.

The old cultures that have survived to this date, still say the same thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Which old cultures that survived through to today? I am not doubting you, just curious.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Well for instance the Aboriginees of Australia, the Hopi of America, and just most if not all tribes in Africa and also the jungle people of South America.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Here's a link to a video that explains it a bit.

It's kindoff a shady production and not meant as proof at all, just a perspective.

The part I was talking about starts at 3min 15 sec.

nl.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Thanks. This is very interesting. I find Icke interesting because in a 3 hour lecture he presents soooo much detailed research that bears rather stunning facts. As far as I have seen, noone has debunked all that stuff. Then he mentions the lizard people and it all falls apart. I just cannot imagine someone attaining so much knowledge and being so passionate about it all and then also suffering this crazy delusion. I just do not get it so I cannot help but wonder.

Thanks for the vid.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
David Ike says the reptilians interbreed with humans...i look around me and i see Asia people (( Japanese' Chinese )) etc and they do have reptilian features... now people say its because of the hot climate they live in.. but dont black coloured people of Africa live in a hot climate and they have wide eyes and floured nostrils..... this is just a thought and in noway meant to be disrespectful to Asians here on Ats....

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
David Ike says the reptilians interbreed with humans...i look around me and i see Asia people (( Japanese' Chinese )) etc and they do have reptilian features... now people say its because of the hot climate they live in.. but dont black coloured people of Africa live in a hot climate and they have wide eyes and floured nostrils..... this is just a thought and in noway meant to be disrespectful to Asians here on Ats....

OMG i cant believe you just typed that

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think that David Icke is wacked out,I've read a few things he has to say,and as far as his information I wonder if he dreams this stuff up,I think the guy is suffereing from Reptile disfunction IMO

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yes he is making it all up. I can do the same.
"according the annunaki texts i have discovered the planet gets darker as the day goes on, this is a mothership that comes and blocks out the sun for about 12 hours a day. The lound sound that you hear after lightning is the sound og god bowling. This is true and i called the white house and asked to speak to the president about it and he would not take my call. Can you smell cover-up? I can. We cannot stand by and let these albino shape shifting lizard men run this planet."

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I'm a newer member at this site. Want to THANK one of the above posters for posting Icke's interview this site did with him!!!

Icke answers the main subject of this thread in his interview -

The point is ? take what you want and leave what you don?t. The silly thing to do is dismiss it all because you can?t get your head around one aspect of it.

- David Icke

I want to say it again, my question to EVERYONE here commenting on Icke...

1. Who of you have read ANY of his books?
2. WHICH of his books have you read?
3. Which of you have read "The Biggest Secret"?
4. Which of you read "And the Truth Shall Set You Free" ?

Anyone who hasn't read any of his books can't comment on Icke!
Cuz you haven't even tried to do a through investigation for yourself on him, and what he talks about!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I'm a newer member at this site. Want to THANK one of the above posters for posting Icke's interview this site did with him!!!

Icke answers the main subject of this thread in his interview -

The point is ? take what you want and leave what you don?t. The silly thing to do is dismiss it all because you can?t get your head around one aspect of it.

- David Icke

I want to say it again, my question to EVERYONE here commenting on Icke...

1. Who of you have read ANY of his books?
2. WHICH of his books have you read?
3. Which of you have read "The Biggest Secret"?
4. Which of you read "And the Truth Shall Set You Free" ?

Anyone who hasn't read any of his books can't comment on Icke!
Cuz you haven't even tried to do a through investigation for yourself on him, and what he talks about!

[edit on 1-6-2009 by trey85]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join