Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

David Icke on Reptilian Race - Is he making it up? (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Because his ideology and books are full of rubbish, they are nonsense.

Personally I have very good reason to keep away from david Icke and his Grey friends, because they are all hostile.

Also, I notice that he cannot evaluate his ideology to any human being, because they are not really interested in his prophecy. Just imagine that I would start the same prophecy on insectoids attacking the World, and trying to open ppl's eyes before the Final battle takes place... nonsense.

As for the video, he has no thorough investigation on Reptilians. And if someone asked him again: did you read the Lacerta Interviews? He would say: No, but I'll take a look! Interesting

Not tough to belive that hes part of some group himself. I can sit there read his book and make holes all over the place, I made a mistake in claiming that hes a poor writer though I must admit, he uses some techniques that are genious, (not him?) the book itself is a form of mind control and should be read from a FICTIONAL point of veiw.

Inciting fear (and yet claiming that thats where it all comes from)

Shunning reality as we know it claiming that its all evil, offers no alternative as everything is made futile.... yet we create our own reality?

I really hacked into him in a post on here and I won't go through it again but the reason I'm annoyed at Icke and don't particually like him is that my brother and his friends have taken it all so seriously in their search for an understanding... something that Mr Icke really dispells as every freedom fighter and nievely drawn up company logo becomes a reptilian plot of some sort.... um pyramids are kind of a popular image people (not that the governments aren't evil just not in the way Ickism preaches) A dangerous theory, kind of Pop Revolution/conspirisory.

Again, its all approach with love even though your Christian/spiritual/buddiast/hindu/muslem/revoluionary friend is following an illusion and has fallen for some trap. Hey, I follow no faith but Ickes theory is a form of mind control and I'm glad I've helped my brother see it for what it is and no less.

Bob Marley was in on the illuminati plot... since when was peace and one love part of an illuminati plot? Some BS the man sprouts it really is... tracing family lines through time whilst claiming that they just so happen to change their names every so often...stupid %&*£ sitting there in a yoga position writing books saying that hunduism was part of the agenda &""£$%".

Anyhoo... can someone point me in the direction of these Lacerta Interviews I really need them here cause I'm living with Ickites even though the storm has calmed down a bit... when it gets to the point where the family structure is being pimped by some lizard that controls people who create their own reality it really borders paranoid skizo levels. Yes insanity is another dimension but loosing control of your own mind can't be a plesant thing.

(expects psychic attack late at night)

Peace
An Entity

[edit on 7-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You seem to be more interested in the Lacerta Interviews than your cash...

Oh well, you will soon get your $, so don't worry about the Lacerta Interviews! The Reptilians made you rich, so you should keep that in your mind through the rest of your life!

PS: I would like you to NEVER delay the reply to ANY E-mail from me, because that concerns me, you are no longer interested in your millions. OK?!

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Entity
Huh? Are you talking to me or someone else here?

Yes, I'm talking to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ha!

I'll delete that post in a few moments....

I'm probably a bit more mature than you'd expect my friend. Its all about creativity. You do make things intresting though.

P.S; To all, the above commentary was from info that could easily have been obtained from this site. In a way I hope not as it makes things intresting but otherwise we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wow! You must be real good in long monologues!! How about my clear reply to your verylong U2u? It's none of your business!!!

Therefore, I would like to kindly ask you, keep away from this issue, thanks. Nobody is playing with your imagination, and always remember: you are yet uncertain of the Outcome! You will get what you want, whenever I want you to have it. The ball is in my hand, and I would like you to respect this situation just a little bit! Because I have respected the same situation you dictated for two years, and I did not play a game with you during those times.

I really think that you can do better than what you are doing. Just look into yourself, and see who you are really. And ask yourself the question: Do you deserve what you want?!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Now here is one of your worst mistakes, and bad steps you make ... since you just can't proove to be a human. Every single ATSer prooves to be a human, however your posts and its details keep prooving that you are inhuman.

Uh, ok. In that case, Vertu, prove to me and the rest of us that you're human. It would be nice of you to demonstrate how that's done, so that I can do the same for you.

And before you say anything like "I can't tell you, because then you could impersonate humans.", let me add: You can't prove a falsehood unless you begin with false premises. So if you tell me how to prove I'm human, but I'm actually an alien, I logically cannot prove that I'm human.

So now you have no defense. Your options are:

1. Supply the proof that you are human. (And after that, I'll do the same to prove I am too.)

OR

2. Admit that no such proof exists.

And, as I mentioned before, you cannot claim "I proved it for myself. I know it in my mind.". That's invalid, because as I said, your proof must be objectively repeatable by everyone else here. In other words, if you can prove you are a human, then any human on this forum must be able to do the same. That makes sense right?

So I would kindly ask the Greys to stop advertising Icke books for me, I'll read them whenever I want to.

So, you think I'm a gray because I advertise Icke's books? Wait a second, haven't I been arguing against Icke's claims throughout this thread? I don't think anyone should buy his books, because you can tell by visiting his website (for free) that his claims are probably not supported by reason.

But you cannot divide your personality between two usernames, saying that the other one is a different person, because he isn't. Both usernames belong to you, one acting this way, while the other acts the other way.

Oh right, I'm supposedly using multiple usernames. I guess you think I'm arguing for Icke's claims in one and against in the other? Well let me clear that up for you...

Icke's claims regarding Reptilians cannot be rationally believed. I think I've made very good arguments for that case. If I am responsible for the other posts in this thread, I've sure damaged the argument for Icke. (In my opinion anyways.)

And if you really think I'm using two usernames, have a forum administrator fetch my IP from the logs and ban me for violating the terms of service. If you fail to do that, you must concede that I have only this single identity (on this forum).

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by uca6usev2FeDREmU
And if you really think I'm using two usernames, have a forum administrator fetch my IP from the logs and ban me for violating the terms of service. If you fail to do that, you must concede that I have only this single identity (on this forum).

Gee... you really have stirred up my awareness... good job! So let's start with the above quote: You are NOT the only person here using multiple usernames, therefore your IP address is useless as proof that you are a single user with one username. Also, I am not acting a performance show on this forum, so I will not prove anything for the others.

I guess you think I'm arguing for Icke's claims in one and against in the other?... ...If I am responsible for the other posts in this thread, I've sure damaged the argument for Icke.

That is right. You should know that I'm well aware of YOU behind the Icke interview, and the two usernames in this thread. And really: I'm not interested in David Icke. My quote about you advertising his bools was just one reason among all the others proving that you are a Grey alien lifeform.

Uh, ok. In that case, Vertu, prove to me and the rest of us that you're human. It would be nice of you to demonstrate how that's done, so that I can do the same for you.

And, as I mentioned before, you cannot claim "I proved it for myself. I know it in my mind.". That's invalid, because as I said, your proof must be objectively repeatable by everyone else here. In other words, if you can prove you are a human, then any human on this forum must be able to do the same. That makes sense right?

Now we came to the final point. Since you proved to have the least understanding on this issue, I will pinpoint that little secret behind all this, how it is done. It is very simple.

You leave your emotional footprint in all your posts, regarding any issue, any connection to a particular person, any desire to an aim, and it is all inside you. You have awareness, emotions, hate, love, whatever you may call that. Humans have that, too. Through years, I learnt to decrypt that very easily and it worked very well.

Of course, this doesn't explain why I claim you to be a Grey entity, but it does confirm your direct connection to the Icke interview and your two usernames here in this thread. However, your extreme hatred towards Reptilians, and its complexity clearly proves that you are a Grey, and Icke's hostile mind control also proves that he is in connection with Greys.

Furthermore: You KNEW where I'm clicking on my computer, you KNEW that I haven't visited any websites regarding "hostile Reptilians", you KNEW that I didn't read any Icke book... and I could still go deeper and deeper, not even mensioning that you have just approved yourself to be a Grey in your previous post.
You baited the trap I set for you, you simply fell for the trick. Now you are trying to protect yourself as hard as you can, but you are late.

Of course, I'm sure you only understood a portion of what I wrote, and you would fall again and again, since you have no option to scan my mind.

Still, I do not mean to be offensive to you, I have answered your questions and I hope all of your species understood these facts. Actually, there is nothing paranormal about it, you could trick me too if you tried hard, you only fell for the surprise.

By the way: did you know that the Columbia Space Shuttle was grounded by a hostile species of alien lifeform? They were recently sent to Hell, so their deathwish no longer means threat to the human community.

If you didn't understand the above statement, feel free to make a remark. I'll tell you what it really means!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Vertu is a liar,I asked him that if he really has psi powers then tell me where do i live and how do I look like and his answer was totally wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Gee... you really have stirred up my awareness... good job! So let's start with the above quote: You are NOT the only person here using multiple usernames, therefore your IP address is useless as proof that you are a single user with one username. Also, I am not acting a performance show on this forum, so I will not prove anything for the others.

I guess you think I'm arguing for Icke's claims in one and against in the other?... ...If I am responsible for the other posts in this thread, I've sure damaged the argument for Icke.

That is right. You should know that I'm well aware of YOU behind the Icke interview, and the two usernames in this thread. And really: I'm not interested in David Icke. My quote about you advertising his bools was just one reason among all the others proving that you are a Grey alien lifeform.

Now we came to the final point. Since you proved to have the least understanding on this issue, I will pinpoint that little secret behind all this, how it is done. It is very simple.

You leave your emotional footprint in all your posts, regarding any issue, any connection to a particular person, any desire to an aim, and it is all inside you. You have awareness, emotions, hate, love, whatever you may call that. Humans have that, too. Through years, I learnt to decrypt that very easily and it worked very well.

Of course, this doesn't explain why I claim you to be a Grey entity, but it does confirm your direct connection to the Icke interview and your two usernames here in this thread. However, your extreme hatred towards Reptilians, and its complexity clearly proves that you are a Grey, and Icke's hostile mind control also proves that he is in connection with Greys.

Furthermore: You KNEW where I'm clicking on my computer, you KNEW that I haven't visited any websites regarding "hostile Reptilians", you KNEW that I didn't read any Icke book... and I could still go deeper and deeper, not even mensioning that you have just approved yourself to be a Grey in your previous post.
You baited the trap I set for you, you simply fell for the trick. Now you are trying to protect yourself as hard as you can, but you are late.

Of course, I'm sure you only understood a portion of what I wrote, and you would fall again and again, since you have no option to scan my mind.

Still, I do not mean to be offensive to you, I have answered your questions and I hope all of your species understood these facts. Actually, there is nothing paranormal about it, you could trick me too if you tried hard, you only fell for the surprise.

By the way: did you know that the Columbia Space Shuttle was grounded by a hostile species of alien lifeform? They were recently sent to Hell, so their deathwish no longer means threat to the human community.

If you didn't understand the above statement, feel free to make a remark. I'll tell you what it really means!

Hell doesn't exist. So basically, everything you've said is just *beep* rubbish IMHO.

Hell is a state of mind. Not a place. At least, that's how it makes more sense to me. If you TRULY BELIEVE hell exists as a physical plane, as so many religious fanatics have been taught, then there's a possiblity in the afterlife because of strong beliefs for that reality to manifest itself. But even if that line of reasoning is questionable, I still think the bible's interpretation of a Hell where many rot and cry because of their evil deeds simply needs to be made into a...logical interpretation.

Question Vertu: What is your definition of hell? And I have the feeling your response will come across like this, "This is how it is, no questions, I am right." Well, prove it. But I doubt it's gonna be easy to prove the definition your referring to. If I'm interpreting your definition correcty...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

As far as I'm aware, damage inflicted during take off was the cause of the Columbia disaster. I've seen no evidence of alien involvement. I'm glad NASA scientists aren't blaming aliens like you believe, because it means they will work harder to ensure future astronauts do not suffer the same fate. And I fully expect gains with effort.

Also, I do not believe in Hell. At least not the typical vision of Hell. But that's another topic you don't want me to get into.

your IP address is useless as proof that you are a single user with one username.

Granted. Those who do could be using a proxy.

I'm sorry, your process is not objective, and is therefore invalid. Please try again. The more unfounded claims you make, the less credible you become. Your credibility with me is just about zero right now.

However, your extreme hatred towards Reptilians

I've actually not yet said what I think about Reptilians. Allow me to quickly do that:

- Icke's claims are not well supported, so I cannot believe them.
- The Lacerta Files suffer the same, so I cannot believe them either.
- I've never personally met a Reptilian, so I cannot build any belief from my own experience.
- I strongly doubt (but do not totally reject) the idea that the Earth may have been populated by a technologically advanced species because of a lack of evidence. (Why aren't natural resources more depleted?)
- I accept the idea that there may be aliens from elsewhere visiting our planet that look somewhat reptilian.
- I reject the idea that all such aliens are anything like Earth reptiles.
- I strongly reject the idea that all such aliens are unemotional and cruel like primitive reptiles. Reptiles are that way because they literally do not have the parts of the brain that process emotions. They never evolved those parts. But all accounts of reptilian-like aliens that I have read picture them as having sizable heads, which probably house sizable brains, which are probably the result of an evolution like ours, which means they are more like mammals in thought. Which means they probably have emotions like us. Or at least once did. Who knows?

Note that in the above I use "if" and "may" a lot. That's because I'm speculating on what I don't know. I'm not making any claims.

I mostly reject claims from both sides of the "Reptilians are good!"/"Reptilians are bad!" argument. I'm standing on the side asking "Someone introduce me to a Reptilian so I can find out for myself!". Same goes for Grays.

So basically, although I don't have your sympathy for Reptilians, I'm not hostile to them either. I'm sure that if you, myself, and Lacerta were to sit down to dinner we'd get along fine. But I can't convince you I'm not hostile. Oh well, I didn't start posting on ATS to make friends.

Still, I do not mean to be offensive to you

I'm not offended at all, relax.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

As far as I'm aware, damage inflicted during take off was the cause of the Columbia disaster. I've seen no evidence of alien involvement. I'm glad NASA scientists aren't blaming aliens like you believe, because it means they will work harder to ensure future astronauts do not suffer the same fate. And I fully expect gains with effort.

That quote was meant to prove you, that while your species are only capable of games like Icke, I'm in connection with Reptilians sharing confidental informations.
You cannot do that with any human being, because you are simply not ready to have a correct relationship with the humans. Very disturbing, is it? Anyway, I'm not interested in the Columbia Space Shuttle.

Also, I do not believe in Hell. At least not the typical vision of Hell. But that's another topic you don't want me to get into.

I don't believe in Hell, either. I was using an expression, and most humans know what it is. Greys may miss the knowledge.

I'm sorry, your process is not objective, and is therefore invalid. Please try again. The more unfounded claims you make, the less credible you become. Your credibility with me is just about zero right now.

You simply did not understand what I posted above. It is not because you are a fool, but because either you do not want to understand my statement, or you are well convinced that I'm doing this with external help. You can see what's going on behind the U2Us, and I have seen you being disturbed due to yesterday's U2Us with my friend. Very clear, that you are amazed of this subject. Therefore, you cannot convince me that I'm not credible to you, since I know what is the case.

I mostly reject claims from both sides of the "Reptilians are good!"/"Reptilians are bad!" argument. I'm standing on the side asking "Someone introduce me to a Reptilian so I can find out for myself!". Same goes for Grays.

I know that you could define the Reptilians through pages, as that subject really concerns you.

You are a Grey. No wonder that your species want to know more about them, so you can twist it around, publishing it in another Icke book. But what I really can't understand: Why the hell are you all doing this? Does it make you delighted? And what about that playground at Area51? Do you want to be special in the eyes of the humans? Or do you want to prove the Reptilians that you are better than them? As a conclusion: it looks to me more like a kindergarten when thinking of your colony, you are acting like kids.

By the way: I'm a Reptilian implantee, and I'm in good relationship with the Reptilians. Probably, you already noticed that at the Icke interview here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
O La LA vertu you forgot dulce base
and that u2u message was from your friend you were refering was me
.Btw vertu if you know he was grey and when i asked you where i live, your answer was wrong.I have even more tough time thinking that when your answer was wrong then you have to be a liar.So if you really have a reptilian implantee then tell me in which city i live in and how do i look like.(hint:do astral projection
).If you are wrong he is not grey and you dont have a implantee.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
O La LA vertu you forgot dulce base
and that u2u message was from your friend you were refering was me
.Btw vertu if you know he was grey and when i asked you where i live, your answer was wrong.I have even more tough time thinking that when your answer was wrong then you have to be a liar.So if you really have a reptilian implantee then tell me in which city i live in and how do i look like.(hint:do astral projection
).If you are wrong he is not grey and you dont have a implantee.

Dulce base has nothing to do with Reptilians... it is only a hoax. Nothing more. Perhaps, Greys can tell you more about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Vertu,

On behalf of everyone caught up in your inane ramblings: STOP.

You did the same to me and a few other people I've seen. Thankfully you didn't go as far as calling me an alien.

Granted I don't offer a lot to the site but you are actually taking attention away from subjects and wasting people's time. This is not the place for it.

I highly doubt you are a reptilian implantee. It seems like you simply want to get a rise out of people. If you want the emotions just go into the political forum and call yourself a liberal.

Enough is enough though. Stop baiting people with the lame business partner story. Now it's gone onto calling people aliens. If you have nothing to offer please post on Below Top Secret.

I'm calling you out here so this will end and other people won't have their time wasted. Nothing against you personally.

Be

[edit on 4-8-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
^^ Thats exactly what I u2u'ed him about.

Its all fun and games to Mr Vertu but what you are doing is wrong, trying to mess with people. And yes emboldening text has an EFFECT but please don't try it on me I know about the power of text myself as you should know.

My thinking is that you are a good analyzer, you read into posts and dicern what you can, drawing from it, to then attempt to play on people and influence them in some way.

Lol, if you were reptilian influenced I'm sure you'd be up to more than pointlessly attempting to prove yourself on an internet site there are probably better things for someone of your 'ilk' to be doing.

I really think that you can do better than what you are doing. Just look into yourself, and see who you are really.

Sometimes in attempting to understand another person a piece of yourself ends up in the mix as you can only speculate from your own perspective.

If you are something or someone then to prove it wouldn’t be a problem, more so, please don’t look too far into things. It is all to easy to get lost in it all which is why I disprove of David Icke. As a fore mentioned, you intrigue me with your creativity but you’re using it in the wrong way. STOP.

Before you hurt yourself and others.

Peace.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Vertu,

Do you really think, I'm such a fool? ! You and me are playing this primitive game since July2003. Since then, you did nothing reasonable for me. Do you realize, how many high-end ATSers are chased away due to your hostility?! So keep talking about rambling, and those so many ATSers, whose usernames were stolen by YOU.

How pity, that you couldn't drag me to any of your own forums, where you steal passwords and regs one by one. Do you realize, who you are messing with? So please stop, or else your worst dream WILL come true!

I'm not going to remind you again, that's a promise!!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Heh!

I do enjoy all of this.

Why not start a thread focused around your abilities Vertu? Prehaps setup a web cam and converse with the Reptilian/Grey race?

Maybe you do have an ability, maybe not, but at least disprove skeptics and show us all some tricks.

It'd be cool... scary for the Ickites, but cool none the less.

Peace out... I'm off this thread, its kinda drifted into the unbeknownst. Feel free to u2u me with those answers/anything intresting Vertu, I like the spiritual too much to not know whats going on.

Ghost.
An Entity

[edit on 8-4-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Entity
Peace out... I'm off this thread, its kinda drifted into the unbeknownst. Feel free to u2u me with those answers/anything intresting Vertu, I like the spiritual too much to not know whats going on.

You are going to get your Money. But until then, please don't stir up this thread. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Vertu,

Do you really think, I'm such a fool? ! You and me are playing this primitive game since July2003. Since then, you did nothing reasonable for me. Do you realize, how many high-end ATSers are chased away due to your hostility?! So keep talking about rambling, and those so many ATSers, whose usernames were stolen by YOU.

How pity, that you couldn't drag me to any of your own forums, where you steal passwords and regs one by one. Do you realize, who you are messing with? So please stop, or else your worst dream WILL come true!

I'm not going to remind you again, that's a promise!!

It's suppose to be worse nightmare. But anyway, that's defamation of character. Keep it up and I'll report you to a mod. Oh wait, I can just get your IP address with my magic powers. I'll send some MIB to your door immediately.

Seriously, you have been asked nicely to stop. I don't care about you wasting my time because I have plenty. But you are wasting more than just mine now.

We can handle this like gentlemen or get into some real alien green goo.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's a threat too. Hmmm. Not wise to threaten someone you dont' know on an open forum.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join