It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on Reptilian Race - Is he making it up? (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Because his ideology and books are full of rubbish, they are nonsense.

Personally I have very good reason to keep away from david Icke and his Grey friends, because they are all hostile.

Also, I notice that he cannot evaluate his ideology to any human being, because they are not really interested in his prophecy. Just imagine that I would start the same prophecy on insectoids attacking the World, and trying to open ppl's eyes before the Final battle takes place... nonsense.

As for the video, he has no thorough investigation on Reptilians. And if someone asked him again: did you read the Lacerta Interviews? He would say: No, but I'll take a look! Interesting.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Vertu]

If icke says reptilians are evil then why dont the reptilians reveal themselves or are they really evil

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have read a couple of David Icke's books and read one of his interviews, as well as pieces of his various sites, etc., on the Internet.

My take on him is that he is not a government agent, and he is not allied with the "Greys" because I don't believe there are any such things as the "Grays".

Also, I think his business about the "Reptilians" is bogus because there aren't any "Reptilians", either.

David Icke is one of those rare people who are completely nuts but are still coherent enough to convince people that his stuff has some validity, which it does not.

(For what it's worth, Icke reminds me of a particular individual I know through a forum whose excellent expository writing and coherent postings manage to coexist quite well with his complete craziness.)

Icke has not come up with any evidence at all, just accusations and a call to buy his stuff. He's a con-man, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
wearthog says:

"If icke says reptilians are evil then why dont the reptilians reveal themselves or are they really evil?"

Because they don't exist.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I agree with Off The Street.

This stuff is just silly, really. I'm surprised anyone believes it. And the bits about the royal family are just loony beyond belief.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I've read the biggest secret, i am me, i am free, tales from the time loops and attended his 2003 speech in London which is available on DVD called the Matrix Theroy and have watched his road to freedom video.

Firstly, Icke is no agent of the NWO or dis-info spreader for the simple reason that it is totally illogical to make such a claim. He exposes the NWO therfore how can he be serving the NWO as an agent? See, totally illogical.

Also, another thing is that Icke's theory on the reptillians is basicly the NEPHILLIM theory so it really is not that ahrd to believe atall.

Also, Icke does not just talk about the reptillian theory... most of what he says is regarding the NWO and global conspiracy... the reptillian theory is no way the dominating topic.

As for a con-artist... give me a break. The guy endured extremly severe public ridicule here in the UK throught the early 1990's and yet he still stood his ground.

The guy is not rich... he does not have a conventional job... like Alex Jones, he has devoted his life to exposing what is really happening in this world and so what he earns off his books, videos and speeches go towards his support team, his website, living expenses and to pay off the venues he does his speeches in which in most cases, the money earned / cost of venue ratio leaves him with next to nothing. He has kids so when you think about it, he is not atall rich. He also travels ALOT to many differant countries which is expensive.

Anyway, so what if he's always asking u to buy his books?.... knowing Icke very well and what he's about, I can honestly say without bias that the guy does it for the sake of exposing the information to the people rather than the money he will recieve from the book itself

As for the reptillian race controlling the world from behind the scenes, it is true and in no way is it unbelievable once you ACTUALLY read the theory itself in more detail than one or two brief articles or the back cover of his books.

As for CCTV not being able to pick up an act of shapeshifting but the human eye can... the human eye and video recording operate on differant frequencies

As for the guy who claims he's read two of icke's books but does not believe in the Gray's, theGrays are actually the most common ET and their existance is plain and simply undeniable. They are the race in Roswell conspiracy in the 40's, BTW.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
David Icke is one of those rare people who are completely nuts but are still coherent enough to convince people that his stuff has some validity, which it does not.

You are right. Most people think exactly the same.

(For what it's worth, Icke reminds me of a particular individual I know through a forum whose excellent expository writing and coherent postings manage to coexist quite well with his complete craziness.)

Guess what: it is not hard to find out who that particular person is. Amazing, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Anybody notice how every time ATS asked him a question, his response was a dodgy answer that basically ran around the query? He answered about 5% of the questions directly, and managed to plug his book 75 times.

So read his books for FREE.
His books were written for a reason. There's no "fluff" or "filler material" in any of them. It's not like you read 20 chapters and only by chapter 18 he gets to the point. He gets to the point in the first chapter, and keeps on going. And for freekin again, at the end of every chapter he lists all his sources. This is the main reason he says read his books, so you can look up all the sources he lists.

Him making that video, doing interviews (like the interview at this site), isn't ment to answer every question. It's ment to let people know about his books, his info, and his sources Most people still don't know about his books, and the sources he lists in them.

Call him crazy, nuts, or any name. Now what about his sources [for the 75% other subjects he talks about?] eh? Eh? The silence is deafining.

I recommend starting first with "The Biggest Secret". Then "And the Truth Shall Set You Free". Then whatever of his other books intrest you. Read them for FREE, or buy them. Everyone who's looking for information, ..... outside of the spoonfed miss-education educational schooling system, ..... wins either way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Someone posted that Icke's reptililans are the Nephilim. Yep you're onto something. Icke and Sitchen overlap in many areas. And to any of you who believe in the Bible (Not sure? If you celebrate Christmas, means you believe in the Bible LOL!), Icke and the Bible overlap since the Bible talks about Nephilm and .... reptilians. There's parts of the Bible no priest, rabbi, or any minister will ever, never, ever, talk about.

Someone else posted that Icke isn't ONLY about reptilians. You made a BIG POINT!!! Maybe 20% of what David Icke writes about is about Reptilians. There's waaaaay more other stuff he writes about, and ALL if it is 100% provable. He lists all his sources at the end of every chapter in his books. The incredible bloodlines, how the majority of US presidents are all related. How the ruling elite in the USA are related to the royal families in Britian. How the royal families are related to ancient ruling elite familes in eatern Europe, and if go far back enough, Egypt, and the middle east (Iran.)

For the upteenth time, his books are FREEEE to read! Go in any major bookstore like Barnes & Noble, and they'll let you sit and read for free.
If you can afford it, you can even buy the books.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Greys were created by the Reptilians as a slave race. The Greys work between 3D and 4D carrying out various tasks. The "shapeshifting" may not be shapeshifting at all. With 4D technology it is quite easy to create a 3D overlay that is viewable in our visual spectrum. These people that see the Reps may just be experiencing bleed through. I don't know why the Reps would be mingling. Maybe it's because their plans aren't working exactly as they had hoped. There are only about 6 million of these Reps left and that is why they don't show themselves. They would be hopelessly outnumbered. There's no way they could rule 6 billion with 6 million. That is, unless, they control the human leaders and remain behind the scenes. The government is planning to use the idea of the Reps and/or Greys to bring about the final stage of the NWO. Communism -> Terrorism -> Astroids -> Aliens. That's the plan.

Oh, happy April Fools Day everyone.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Do You Have Enough LIFE MERIT ?

People can be led to information that might be of importantce. It can be FREE for them to check out with no loss to them or their wallet or purse. All sources of this information can be given and listed. But many people will STILL whine, make EXCUSES, hedge, stall, and not check it out !
They'll even say the info is garbage, rubbish, nutty - without even making an effort to throughly check it out on their own! No matter how easy it is to check it out, and at no financial loss!

Meanwhile the same people will browse "controversial sites" like AboveTopSecret.com
all day long. Why are they even visiting such a site if they refuse to go further? And at no loss either?

Why? Cuz many people simply don't have enough life merit!
"101 other situations [reasons] for not being able"

[edit on 1-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I for one do not believe him. I will admit he is extremely convincing in the way he speaks but if anyone in the UK saw a program called "50 Terrible Predictions" the other night you will know what I mean. In the 90's David Icke went on a very popular talk show in the UK called 'Parkinson' as one of the guests. Here he made the claim that in a years time the earth will be obliterated by an asteroid, he sounded just as convincing as he did in the video given above, so convincing that the only thing that assured me his prediction was wrong was my own existence on a very asteroid untouched earth. When Parkinson asked him "What if this doesn't happen?" Icke replied "I wont even go there because it's guaranteed to happen". He stated it so convincingly that if I would have originally seen the showin the 90's I would have believed him. I was unsure of his views at first but now I purely see him as a conman who seems to be making outrageous appeals for popularity and the money that comes with it.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
OK, so he was convinced an asteroid would hit Earth.

To me this suggests that disinformation sources have been pushing the 'sky is falling' scenario onto legitimate researches for years.

And the scary thing is, its not all made up. There are things bigger than Halley's comet swirling around in our galaxy, and we should really look to history to see if this kind of devastation (NOT IMPACT) has happened before.

Of course, there would be a lot of accompanying geological activity with another electromagnetic body approaching the Earth, causing volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and more.But would history record the event accurately, or is it possible there were attempts to make people 'forget' as soon as possible?
Ie. the exodus of Egypt is just an elaborate story to describe the things that happened in the world (The Sea of Reeds drying up, blood in the rivers (sulphur?), plague, and of course, famine. Now all this would have been trumped up, throw in some frogs falling from the Sky, and set up God from the Old Testament as the hero...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Sometimes tangible evidence isn't necessary, sometimes even a picture or just going back in history tells enough of the story to come to a definite conclusion.

Coming to a definite conclusion based on good solid evidence and sound logic is rational. Believing something without evidence (as above) is irrational. That is how we define those two terms (more or less). The history of our advancement has taught us that rational thinking is required in our pursuit of truth. Truth cannot be resolved from irrational, illogical belief.

So far that I have seen, the only arguments put forward for the Reptilian story have been devoid of good evidence, irrational, and/or illogical. Therefore no one can reasonably believe it is true. It might be true, but no more true than the possibility that I might be an alien myself.

Call him crazy, nuts, or any name. Now what about his sources [for the 75% other subjects he talks about?] eh? Eh? The silence is deafining.

I keep hearing people defend his story by mentioning how he lists lots of sources at the end of every chapter. I have to wonder how many of them bothered to investigate those sources. Indeed, those that are willing to shell out money for such books, aggressively argue the claims, and yet not check out the sources clearly want to believe in fiction. And those people are not helping the effort to make the case, they're hurting it.

I can make a wild statement and back it up with hundreds of sources. But if they're all bad sources, my statement is badly supported and should be dismissed. A source is useless if it cannot be trusted, and even if it can be, it's useless if what it states is irrelevent to the claim.

in his interview he continuously plugs his books and future books coming out

I think that's very telling.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
And THIS is the problem you are having!

You need to read his books and then judge him on the sources he lists in his books. Not try to base your judgement on a 10 min video LOL!

Personally I have a wonderful mental capability to "read" his mind through his words on that video. That footage holds enormous information mass, waiting to be handled properly. Interesting emotional patterns come to surface by looking that video from a different perspective.

But too many of the masses don't have the patiences, desire, and on a higher level... the merit, to get off their lazy bum and check out his books.
You can even read them for free! Cuz many major bookstores allow you to sit down in chairs and read any book for free without having to buy them.

You are right. I will definitely buy all his books, but considering others who don't even know what a UFO is, aren't really interested in a book of higher rate.

Every Icke book is stuffed to the brim with info. Which means it's impossible to "judge him soley on this video".

IF you or anyone else is really, really, serious about WANTING to find out more about this subject, then you, or anyone lurking, posting, or reading this thread, will take my suggestion and go check out his books, and the sources he lists at the end of every chapter.

What do you think of my opinions above stated?

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriverFirstly, Icke is no agent of the NWO or dis-info spreader for the simple reason that it is totally illogical to make such a claim. He exposes the NWO therfore how can he be serving the NWO as an agent? See, totally illogical.

..because he'd be exposing them with completely untrue and bogus information, which benefits them as it keeps their true agenda hidden.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Firstly, Icke is no agent of the NWO or dis-info spreader for the simple reason that it is totally illogical to make such a claim. He exposes the NWO therfore how can he be serving the NWO as an agent? See, totally illogical.

Not illogical at all.Tell peeps to their face what actually is going on and see their reaction.It gets thru to very few while others think its nonsense and go on with their regular life.You see,very logical.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
[If icke says reptilians are evil then why dont the reptilians reveal themselves or are they really evil

David Icke says much more than 'reptilians are evil'. He talks about how reptilians are just one of many other beings. And there are reptilians that're good, and some that're bad. It's the bad reptilians that he thinks are the source at the top of the top of the top of the pyramid of power over the mess. The biggest of the biggest picture.

Icke isn't just about reptilians. Not ALL about reptilians. He covers other subjects. His books are maybe 75% about waaay more other subjects other than reptilians. This thread is making it seem like Icke is only about reptilians, reptilians, and .... reptilians.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I have read a couple of David Icke's books and read one of his interviews, as well as pieces of his various sites, etc., on the Internet.

Which of his books have you read?

Originally posted by Driver
I've read the biggest secret, i am me, i am free, tales from the time loops and attended his 2003 speech in London which is available on DVD called the Matrix Theroy and have watched his road to freedom video.

Thank you! You listed which of his books you read. You made the decision to personally check him out. Now you're in position to make an informed comment on what you think about Icke. It's your personal decision to reject all of Icke's material, or some of Icke's material. Or accept all of Icke's material, or some of Icke's material.

Everyone has to make their own personal through investigation. Then their own personal decision to accept all or some of the material covered in Icke's books. Or reject all, or some, of the material.

Originally posted by owner
I for one do not believe him. I will admit he is extremely convincing in the way he speaks but if anyone in the UK saw a program called "50 Terrible Predictions" the other night you will know what I mean. In the 90's David Icke went on a very popular talk show in the UK called 'Parkinson' as one of the guests. Here he made the claim that in a years time the earth will be obliterated by an asteroid, he sounded just as convincing as he did in the video given above, so convincing that the only thing that assured me his prediction was wrong was my own existence on a very asteroid untouched earth.

David Icke was or is, simply a famous celebrety who had questions about life, and the world. He got sick of relying on others for info, and used his personal money and personal time, to do his own personal investigations.. In the 1990's he was still investigating. It's in the 1990's that he first started writting his books. So when he made those predictions, he hadn't even got to the point he was at when he wrote his books. When he made those predictions, he was still searching, still investigating.

BTW did he ever list what was the source of his predictions?

About his books, every single one lists all his sources. So if the reader finds something hard to believe, they can look it all up! Just like you were good enough to list the name of this program you saw him on, so the rest of us can look it up.

Originally posted by uca6usev2FeDREmU

I keep hearing people defend his story by mentioning how he lists lots of sources at the end of every chapter. I have to wonder how many of them bothered to investigate those sources.

Everyone has looked them up. Including me. And ya know what? None of his sources (to quote your quote of my quote)

[for the 75% other subjects he talks about?]

can be rebutted, proven wrong, refutted. Not by any of his detractors. People can't rebutt his sources, so they instead attempt to call him names. LOL! Make fun of how he looks. Talk only about the parts of his books that talk about reptilians. Make fun of his British accent. On and on... except rebutt his sources for the 75% of the other subjects he talks about.

Indeed, those that are willing to shell out money for such books, aggressively argue the claims, and yet not check out the sources clearly want to believe in fiction. And those people are not helping the effort to make the case, they're hurting it.

You go from saying "who's check on his sources" to saying you already know no one has check on his sources. OMG!
And no one has to pay a single cent to read his books! They are sold at any major bookstore. Barnes & Noble, Strand, on an on. Major bookstores on purpose allow anyone to read their books for free!.

Why do some people keep ignoring this? Ah yes, back to the link I posted about how much LIFE MERIT some people have.

I can make a wild statement and back it up with hundreds of sources. But if they're all bad sources, my statement is badly supported and should be dismissed. A source is useless if it cannot be trusted, and even if it can be, it's useless if what it states is irrelevent to the claim.

Whoah! Lets look at what you said just now:

1. You can make a wild statement and [attempt!] to back it up with hundreds of sources.
OK. I agree. It's been done before, being done now, will be done in the future. Like Bush and Rumsfeld saying Saddam had WMDs, and attempting to give their sources for such info.

2. Then you say what if they're ALL bad sources. Wait... wait. How does anyone know they're all bad sources?

3. Then you say a source is useless if it can't be trusted. You're repeating yourself from before when you say what if all sources are bad sources. A bad source is a source that can't be trusted.

4. Then you say even if a source can be trusted, it's still useless if its "irrelevent to the claim". It's useless if it's a good source, but irrelevant? Errr... then why would it be listed as a source in the first place?!?
Everyone knows John Cochran is an expert on Criminal Law. Why would Consumer Reports list him as a source for info about bodybuilding? They would list Lee Hainey instead. Then it'd be up to people to find out who Lee Hainey is, and if he's a good source for info about bodybuilding. If they listed Cochran as a source for info about bodybuilding, people would instantly, immediatly find out Consumer Reports had irrelevant sources.

David Icke doesn't list good sources, that are irrelevant to what he discusses in each chapter of all his books. If he did, he'd have been blown out of the water years ago! LOL! You are desperatly grasping for straws. Straws that don't even exist, since Icke lists good sources that are relevant to every chapter in all his books.

in his interview he continuously plugs his books and future books coming out

I think that's very telling.

Yeah? So what? His books cost money to print, ship, distrubute!
Oh... then there's the fact his books are also freeeekin free to read. I'm losing patience here with people who keep trying the excuse of "Icke is about nothing but making money!", "I'd have to buy all of Icke's books to see what he's about!".

Why oh why do people keep skipping where I say David Icke's books are free to read at every major bookstore? Oh yeah, like it says at the link I posted in a post further up... some people just don't have enough LIFE MERIT.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And THIS is the problem you are having!

You need to read his books and then judge him on the sources he lists in his books. Not try to base your judgement on a 10 min video LOL!

Personally I have a wonderful mental capability to "read" his mind through his words on that video. That footage holds enormous information mass, waiting to be handled properly. Interesting emotional patterns come to surface by looking that video from a different perspective.

It's your personal decision to make if you want to throughly investigate on your own. Or... not. If you can read Icke's mind from a 10 min video, can you read the mind of Bush, Kerry, Greenspan, Rumsfeld, Osama Bin Laden, Sadam, Princess Diana, and other people who've been on video for 10 mins or more?

But too many of the masses don't have the patiences, desire, and on a higher level... the merit, to get off their lazy bum and check out his books.
You can even read them for free! Cuz many major bookstores allow you to sit down in chairs and read any book for free without having to buy them.

You are right. I will definitely buy all his books,

*sigh*
I strongly suggest you click on my link "Do you have enough LIFE MERIT".
I went on and on now one doesn't even have to buy any of Icke's books, how bookstores allow people to read any book for... free.... and you even quote where I say this, then you put up the excuse of having to buy all his books.

but considering others who don't even know what a UFO is, aren't really interested in a book of higher rate.

I think I agree with you here. It seems like you're saying many don't believe in UFO's, other beings, so then they'd have no chance of getting into Icke.
BUT other beings, is just some of what Icke talks about. 75% of the rest of what Icke talks about is tangible, provable, stuff. Like the scam of the Federal Reserve, and how it was founded. The true history of the KKK. How the majority of US Presidents are connected to each other with the same bloodlines! How the elite families in America are connected to elite families in Europe with the same bloodlines! What the true meaning of the name "Rothschild" is. How Hitler was really Jewish. And waaaaay more other things, other than talking about other beings, UFO's, and reptilians.. Icke repeatedly says in his books, whatever parts you can't handle, don't like, skip them, and go to the parts that intrest you, that you can handle, that your belief system doesn't instantly reject.

Every Icke book is stuffed to the brim with info. Which means it's impossible to "judge him soley on this video".

IF you or anyone else is really, really, serious about WANTING to find out more about this subject, then you, or anyone lurking, posting, or reading this thread, will take my suggestion and go check out his books, and the sources he lists at the end of every chapter.

What do you think of my opinions above stated?

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Vertu]

I think about your opinions... first have you read any of Icke's books for free?.
You're at this site, which should mean you believe there's other info out there different from what the public is officially spoonfed in school, and major media. Icke is not all about reptilians. Some of his stuff covers reptilians. The person who started this tread is making it look like David Icke is only alllll about reptilians in his books.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

It's your personal decision to make if you want to throughly investigate on your own. Or... not. If you can read Icke's mind from a 10 min video, can you read the mind of Bush, Kerry, Greenspan, Rumsfeld, Osama Bin Laden, Sadam, Princess Diana, and other people who've been on video for 10 mins or more?

That's right. I think Bush is a cool guy, and Osama bin Laden has the least to do with the 911 attacks, Bush is already aware of that, but probably in possession of some fake informations , too. David Icke has the 911 events completely wrong. This draws out more questions, but since I know most of the answers, his failure doesn't shock me. Still, he is on the right path.

Reading someone's mind from a video was a little strong from me, but as I described, permanent informations are set in that video regarding David Icke, and whenever I can find any comparison to them, an accurate picture of the person will come to surface. Actually, this is what happened...

*sigh*
I strongly suggest you click on my link "Do you have enough LIFE MERIT".
I went on and on now one doesn't even have to buy any of Icke's books, how bookstores allow people to read any book for... free.... and you even quote where I say this, then you put up the excuse of having to buy all his books.

I have no excuse on buying the books of David. When I'll buy his books, you will be probably aware of it.

I think I agree with you here. It seems like you're saying many don't believe in UFO's, other beings, so then they'd have no chance of getting into Icke.
BUT other beings, is just some of what Icke talks about. 75% of the rest of what Icke talks about is tangible, provable, stuff. Like the scam of the Federal Reserve, and how it was founded. The true history of the KKK. How the majority of US Presidents are connected to each other with the same bloodlines! How the elite families in America are connected to elite families in Europe with the same bloodlines! What the true meaning of the name "Rothschild" is. How Hitler was really Jewish. And waaaaay more other things, other than talking about other beings, UFO's, and reptilians.. Icke repeatedly says in his books, whatever parts you can't handle, don't like, skip them, and go to the parts that intrest you, that you can handle, that your belief system doesn't instantly reject.

Well, here is my question: IF his statements are true, naming various people claiming to be corrupt or whatever, he should be already in jail. That's what part of law is about. He simply cannot do that. IF his statements are hoax, probably Bush knows something about that.

I really mean, that a person cannot just spread the World anything about major leaders, no matter what the reference is. Am I wrong here?

I think about your opinions... first have you read any of Icke's books for free?.

No, I haven't. But I'm in a great dilemma. Somehow I feel, that reading David Icke's books is like reading Osama bin Laden's 'handbook of terrorism'.

You're at this site, which should mean you believe there's other info out there different from what the public is officially spoonfed in school, and major media. Icke is not all about reptilians. Some of his stuff covers reptilians. The person who started this tread is making it look like David Icke is only alllll about reptilians in his books.

That is clear. Only 20% of his books is about Reptilians. But I tell you a secret: his ethernal hatred towards Reptilians is holding back all his credibility from his work of art. I mean, would you consider the books of an anti-Bush about G. Bush credible?! No. If I knew him as a completely neutral person towards Reptilians, I'd knew that he may be credible, without turning towards either side. This is the cause of the dilemma.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sadly vertu you have been mind controlled.I also used to think bush was a cool guy but after iraq he is just pure evil.You must also know he is a member of a seret society and is pushing NWO.The chip that was implanted in you was not for psi powers but to control you.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Sadly vertu you have been mind controlled.

The Greys know that.
But that mind control is only active in emergency situations, when caution is required. e.g: registering myself on a hostile person's forum (nearly all ATSers got the bait, now that is sad...).

The chip that was implanted in you was not for psi powers but to control you.

I highly accept that. But still, I wouldn't be in David Icke's place.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Also why would Icke travel the world investigating the reptilian theory and visit many of the sites where reptilian alien evidence lays?

Also, why would he travel to Africa to talk to a tribal leader that can barely speak a word of English about the reptilian/Annunaki presence on earth in his documentry "The Reptillian Agenda" ?

He is no conman... he really is not

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join