It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look inside the creepy narcissistic office of Dr. Fauci

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There was a documentary of Fauci released back in September. Apparently, nobody actually watched it, because it look this long for people to notice that Fauci's office is pretty much a temple to himself.

Most noticable is a huge painting of himself hanging on the wall. He also has a bobblehead of himself on his desk, plus at least 1 or 2 photographs of himself. It's pretty much a textbook example of narcissism.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hitler had portraits of himself everywhere too.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Narcissism?

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 21-1-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Yep, Little Anthony is as arrogant and vain as any human could be. He has been operating a continuing criminal enterprise with his mates for decades.

That our 'justice system' is unwilling to indict and prosecute him speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think that is slightly different. That shows hisotric presidents. . Not just himself. Unlike Tony.

a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

He has his own worship candles.

Im convinced he is the anti christ. Bday and no pics of his mother sealed it.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ahhh... Inception Fauci! What a wonderful thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Narcissism?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Great painting

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

When all the cult like Fauci merch appeared a while back(prayer candles,cushion covers,bedspreads,kitchen ware etc)
My theory was that he was bank rolling it all and making big bucks from the sales..

Looks like I was wrong-The guy is buying his own merch,not selling it!

Hes like the guy in minority report who goes to a seedy VR club and in his VR he is surrounded by people constantly telling him

"You sir, are the Man!"

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I do not like Fauci but this is a stretch!

I have worked in many different corporate situations. I can tell you for a fact there is nothing out of the ordinary about his office. It is OK for people to show their achievements, even if we don't like them.

Look at Trumps office

www.townandcountrymag.com...

edit on 21-1-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
I think that is slightly different. That shows hisotric presidents. . Not just himself. Unlike Tony.

a reply to: ScepticScot

That picture was a gift, and was hung in the White House to be viewed by the public (the Republican public at least). Fauci's picture is hanging in his private office, solely for his own enjoyment. And he probably commissioned it himself.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I do not like Fauci but this is a stretch!

I have worked in many different corporate situations. I can tell you for a fact there is nothing out of the ordinary about his office. It is OK for people to show their achievements, even if we don't like them.

Look at Trumps office

www.townandcountrymag.com...

What Fauci is displaying aren't achievements, or family pictures, or anything normal like that. It is straight-up a gigantic painted portrait of him, and the photo looks like an enlarged stock photo like the one that you might use for your Facebook profile or something similar.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well he IS science.

So, hard to compete with that level of achievement. He's right to be narcissistic, he deserves it.

Fn bobble-head is right...that's probably what he consults with when he becomes SCIENCE.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ya'll streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching.

I suppose my bobblehead of my kids gifted me should be removed from my desk. Personally I like it because it's funny.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Ya'll streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching.

I suppose my bobblehead of my kids gifted me should be removed from my desk. Personally I like it because it's funny.

Bobbleheads are cool, but is yours surrounded by pictures of yourself? Just yourself?

If so that's cool too, at least you don't claim to be a methodology...that I've seen, lol.

edit on 1/21/2022 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Trump had a fake Time cover naming him Person of the Year and had that hanging in his office. At least Fauci's achievements are real.

It sounds like you might need two scoops of ice cream with your whine.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Trump had a fake Time cover naming him Person of the Year and had that hanging in his office. At least Fauci's achievements are real.

I like the Time mirror that has a blank cover and you just look into it to become famous.

Good times...

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Almost all people in very high positions are narcissists.
They truly love themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well, since Revelation calls him Death and Hell follows along with him I would ask the question. Does Fauci have a personal assistant? Like a squire?

Or is the Hell thing invisible with the souls of the dammed dead inside and screaming. Following him around.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join