It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I came across this article about Amway and the author said that he receive a reply from the company that their founder is not a Mason.

www.texemarrs.com...

But then i checked another internet link i found his name at the bottom on the list.

www.geocities.com...

So, can anybody tell me are those information correct?
What other companies are founded or controled by Masons?

If this topic have already been covered i apologize.

Cheers

[edit on 30-3-2005 by yanchek]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

So, can anybody tell me are those information correct?

[edit on 30-3-2005 by yanchek]

I don't know for sure, but I would say he probably wasn't a Mason. My reason for saying this is that the second link you posted features a large list of people that they claim were Masons who never actually were. For example, Billy Graham, Yitzak Rabin, Barry Goldwater, Newt Gingrich, Robert Schuller, Oral Roberts, George Bush, and many others listed there have never been members of Masonic Lodges.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Texe Marr as a source is questionable at best.

Texe Marr

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek

I'm sure lots of companies are founded or controlled by Freemasons! MANY masons are businessmen. In my lodge alone, there are two CEOs/ presidents of mid-size california companies. I founded my own company with my sister, of which I am the CTO. Does this mean that the companies themselves serve the fraternity? You gotta be kidding...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Does this mean that the companies themselves serve the fraternity? You gotta be kidding...

Thanx for the info.

Regarding your post in quote. I think that's nothing to kidd about. Brothers are obligated to serve fraternity and help their brothers. I'm not saying that is the case in your own company but possibility exist. Where there's smoke there's fire. I hope you won't be offended by this post.

In US the freemason comunity is very transparent and public. I has been said that you are joining lodges only for personal gain and status simbol. In my country, freemasons are very secret. They achieved that a book about freemasonry was put in a bunker and after substantial editorial corrections was this book published. All the names of freemasons was censored with a black marker or the writer had to use pseudonyms. The lodges are secret too and not open for general population anf guarded by security personel. Only a brother can take you in. You cannot join the lodge by yourself but you have to be invited in on the recomendation by a member.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Amway is set up just like the Pyramid of Masonry.

This makes me think that Yes, the founder of AmWay was a Mason.

And downplaying the fact, well, thats the old tactic of spraying water to keep the dust down.

The thing you guys say 'Masons shouldn't do' are the very things people here have experienced, for example in my case, Masons coming to my remote town and acting like they own the place. First of all, this is wrong for so many reasons.

For example, which Indian Grand Masters can you name? Inuit Freemasons period?

And even if they were there to see if there was INTEREST (AKA invite peeps to join, AKA recruit) thats even MORE dubious.

Hmm, business or pleasure? Can't it be both? Sure, if you derive pleasure from exploitation.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

And downplaying the fact, well, thats the old tactic of spraying water to keep the dust down.

The thing you guys say 'Masons shouldn't do' are the very things people here have experienced, for example in my case, Masons coming to my remote town and acting like they own the place. First of all, this is wrong for so many reasons.

For example, which Indian Grand Masters can you name? Inuit Freemasons period?

And even if they were there to see if there was INTEREST (AKA invite peeps to join, AKA recruit) thats even MORE dubious.

Hmm, business or pleasure? Can't it be both? Sure, if you derive pleasure from exploitation.

Akilles, can you give us details on these supposed "masons" that came to your town? How do you knw they are masons? How do you know the are acting on behalf of masonry? In what way are they acting like they own the place? How are you aware of any of the things they are doing?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles

We had lots of piramid scams in our country, vhere people were sucered in and lost a lot of money. Amway thing was especialy interesting because people who were into this so called net marketing are very quiet about their education in this bussines (books, tapes...). And when this people stop to work in this Amway stuff they are still not very talkative.

Can I receive more pro or contra info about founder of Amway Rich DeVos beeing mason? Maybe some internet links?

Thnx in advance.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join