It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Scrapping the Vaccine Passport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

I'm pro-vaccine, anti-mandate, and I don't hate the un-vaccinated. Hope this helps.

Sry but you are by definition an anti vaxer

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Lol yes I'm aware

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: putnam6

The SMART Health Card

They misspelled "SHEEP".

Surely people won't go along with this crap?

yep, you would think so but what can you say except some people are sheeple...and sheep don't normally mind the crap....

It's like sheep with opposable hooves, branding themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How long can they possibly go on with we know thr vaccine doesn't do sh!t for omicron, but your best defense against omicron is the vaccine so we require you to be vaccinated to stop the spread which it doesn't do which makes it a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

It's kind of like saying that seatbelting a crash dummy in the passenger seat will save lives.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

They are ready to call Jews dirty again

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Exactly this has been an experiment and the amount of pushback will mean they have nothing left to control, all their bought politicians will be ousted one way or another, they have to pull back fast now or they will have nothing left to control because money means nothing if you have no power..

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

I think it has to do with the fact that the US has not been able to establish a statewide accepted nazi papers and it will never happen, if the US has gotten away with it, the rest of the world would have too.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Get instant discounts on spa day!

Have you checked to see how much you can save on insurance, just sign up for your Smart Health card today and take control of your health!

Sign up for your Smart Health card today and get a free flu-covid combo booster.

Every couponer ever- I got 2.

bad consumerism is programmed into us.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The SMART Health Card

They misspelled "SHEEP".

yep, you would think so but what can you say except some people are sheeple...and sheep don't normally mind the crap....

Hey come on man, I resemble that statement... let's face it after the last 2-3 years don't you think we got way more sheep than we ought to on both sides of the herd.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The SMART Health Card

They misspelled "SHEEP".

Hey come on man, I resemble that statement... let's face it after the last 2-3 years don't you think we got way more sheep than we ought to on both sides of the herd.

I didn't say that to have a jab at you(no pun intended).

You've been very open about your decision to take the shots and your reasoning as to why but you've also remained sceptical of where this is all heading and I respect you for that.

My comment was about people who blindly go along with whatever the government tells them to do without ever questioning the motives.

You are not one of those people.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm pro-vaccine, anti-mandate, and I don't hate the un-vaccinated. Hope this helps.

I'm anti-vaxx, anti-mandate, and I pity the jabbed. Does that help you?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Does anyone have another source for this? I see nothing about them dropping their mandate besides that source?

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I am guessing it was statements by a truthful person with real concerns that has no actual sway over policy. And the opening post made to big of a logic leap from that person’s statement.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The sentiment is spreading.

UK government announced today that they are scrapping the vaccine passports.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Not seeing anything on MSM, not saying it isn't legit, but it won't have any legs at all till it hits MSM

Right now searching Israel scrapping passport just brings up Scotland saying the pandemic is over.

It looks like a mix of reaction in Israel. There are those trying to get rid of the Green Pass (vaccine passports) while simultaneously there are those trying to force the 4th jab on people.

The Health Ministry said there were 65,259 confirmed new infections on Monday, and 62,210 new cases Sunday. Both figures marked daily records.
Another 907 patients were hospitalized in mild or moderate condition. Meanwhile, 8,129 medical staff were currently unavailable due to infection or exposure.
The Health Ministry said Tuesday it will continue to offer fourth vaccine doses to Israelis over 60 and at-risk groups, despite a study released Monday indicating the fourth shot does not provide sufficient protection against Omicron. Initial data showed the current widespread Omicron variant is able to bypass the vaccine in many cases.
Finance Minister Avigdor Liberman called on Tuesday for an end to the widespread use of the “Green Pass” certificate, given to vaccinated individuals, those who’ve recovered from the disease or those with a negative test from the previous 48 hours.

“There is no medical or epidemiological logic in the Green Pass, many experts agree,” Liberman said. “There is, however, direct harm to the economy, to daily operations and a not insignificant contribution to daily panic in the public.”

Liberman said he was working with “all the authorities” in order to get rid of the Green Pass and “maintain a normal life routine for all of us.”

Israel: Over 125,000 new COVID infections in two days, serious cases near 500

So in the land of the triple vaxxed and forced 4th boosters, they are still catching Omicron. Maybe when some of the 8,129 medical staff out-sick with Omicron go back to work, perhaps they will realize as medical staff that their triple-and-quadruple jabs didn't work.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Israel not yet scrapping the passport system.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You know how our illegitimate “leadership” class is……from prohibition onward, their policy is to unambiguously double down on stupid every single time one of their hasty, ill thought and childlike policies bites them in their rear end (happens a lot)

My money is on their continuing doubling down on stupid. Otherwise, they’d have to admit they are wrong and don’t actually know what they’re talking about. Career politicians have no actual knowledge or expertise to draw on. Add to the fact these people can barely manage their own lives….keep your hands off mine

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
They've come too far to back away now...expect something worse to come soon.

This wasn't just an opportunity or a crisis, this was a plan. They will not let it go - you can count on it.
edit on 20-1-2022 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Each week there are more and more stories similar to this validating what many of us knew from day 1 of "2 weeks to slow the spread"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join