It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Quebec craziness ( Now parents may have to supervise at school if teachers are sick)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
montreal.ctvnews.ca...

You can't make this stuff up! ....this govt needs to go fast!! but sadly the options are even worse in quebec

MONTREAL -- If too many teachers are out sick with COVID-19, parents may be asked to supervise the classroom in their place, according to a document sent to schools by Quebec’s education ministry.

“The ministry and the school network foresee that a very large number of employees, all job categories combined, will have to isolate themselves for a few days in the coming weeks,”

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Perfect tax/treasury fleecing scheme !!!!! 😁

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

Uh question....are the teachers all 'injected' ?

Why is it all my injected friends are getting sick but no one who is not, I know is?
Is it because the injected people are 'mitigating their going to the hospital by getting sick' ?
That's how it reads to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Everything is starting to reak of desperation as they begin to understand

Never thought I would really need to worry about a govt getting in my face like this and making me question

Will intelligence win over instinct?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They are called useful idiots for a reason, when they fear dying from vaccine more then they fear Joe and tony the tide will turn.

Mob mentality is a hell of an animal.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

MONTREAL -- If too many teachers are out sick with COVID-19, parents may be asked to supervise the classroom in their place, according to a document sent to schools by Quebec’s education ministry.

This is crap! This has already happened where I live. They were begging for substitute teachers, buss drivers and wanted free lunch lady volunteers. Um NO, what the heck are we paying property taxes for?
I also saw a nursing home asking for volunteers, as in unpaid. To me that is absolutely insane.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This is crap! This has already happened where I live. They were begging for substitute teachers, buss drivers and wanted free lunch lady volunteers. Um NO, what the heck are we paying property taxes for?
I also saw a nursing home asking for volunteers, as in unpaid. To me that is absolutely insane.

Really? unpaid? yea that's who I want supervising my kids or driving them on a bus, or feeding them lunch.

Where are our leaders thought processes coming from?

forget the politics and who is vaxxed or not, but it's either plow through it or lockdown, with no effective vaccine what are the other choices do we have?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That happens if you throw out the unvaccinated medical stuff. It's a selfmade shortage. I wonder if the overal ICU bed count was reduced in the USA too. In Germany it was. they removed around 6000 ICU beds in the middle of the "pandemic of the century".

If that's not by intent to create a shortage and overload of the medical system to make a point, IDK.

The scheme is evident, cause trouble, then turn around 180° and use that to further the agenda. In this case, they can tell "oh look like we said there is an overload... because of the unvaxxed"

and technical it's not even a lie, because they made sure that the unvaxxed are to be blamed on shortages in medical staff and on top of it, for the overload. That's called a pinching mill.

And TPTB/the governments use this pinch mill tactic everywhere. It's all based on false narrative, really mass psychosis if you think about it.

new topics

top topics

join