It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election officials rebut claims in Republican-led Arizona review of Trump's 2020 loss

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"Well, I sure missed that story... and when I went to look for it, found Maricopa County's response that proves their chain of custody. Same one we use in Texas, with the seals, multiple records, and so forth."

FEW of those chain of custody docs were present with the ballots, many of those that were present were horribly flawed, and some were found in the wrong box of ballots.

On video, in front of multiple LEOs, when ballots were delivered to ninjas.

You were saying?

Maybe you should read the audit report?

"No, everyone didn't have the passwords. They're not given out until election day. The only ones who know them beforehand are the technical staff (and top level admins.)"

Are you unaware that 'election day' is now a month long?

Are you unaware that maricopa has ALREADY admitted this part?

Or that the other 5 stolen states are strongly suspected of doing the same thing?

"Yes, I'm unaware of it and I don't find anything on the internet about it. Now... our browsers are tuned for our search preferences, so doubtless mine ignores some sites that you think are preferable. Not only that, but "logroll script" is a new one on me (I've been out of programming for about a decade) -- and there's nothing about such an item on the programming forums that I occasionally browse. I see 'log rotation' scripts and "rollhack" (which is really packet editing), but if you've got that kind of access you could do other things to the database more easily.

So I'm curious (being out of the loop for a decade, as I said) about "logroll scripts". What in the heck is being talked about, here? Got a link? Are we talking Unix? What flavor? Which shell?
"

My recollection was Windows & SQL Server.

Specified in audit report.

Logroll script was discovered by ninjas during the audit, and is discussed in the audit results. Didn't bother to read the results eh?

Logroll was used to hide what they had done by filling the log with nonsense in order to 'roll' off the oldest records, not do 'do' something.

Maricopa used these scripts to clear 30k+ log records each from multiple critical election servers, the DAY before handing them over to auditors.

Suggest you actually read the audit report.

edit on 8-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You go on believing those left wing fact checkers. They’ve been proven liars repeatedly over and over. The election night is all the proof anyone needs the left cheated. 81 million votes my ass.

It wasn't fact checkers. It was the Arizona election officials
(the ones who run the election) who reviewed the findings submitted by Cyber Ninjas. And disagreed with most of it.

Nothing happened on election night to indicate fraud.
Perhaps not realizing that in most states early votes and mail in votes are counted last it appeared that Trump was ahead. But all votes needed to be counted and the count did stop at midnight of election day. When all was said and done Biden did receive 81 million votes.
More people voted this last time than ever before.
Pretty compelling review of how the country viewed the importance of the last election.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Byrd
Interesting you leave out the ongoing investigation because of events uncovered by this audit?
Or perhaps not.....
T
L
B

With over 90% of the findings in CNs report disputed as inaccurate, sloppy or just plain misunderstood where do you see the investigation spurned by their report going?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Their own experience with their own elections.

Hey did you realize that Cyber Ninjas is in the same exact business as Crowd Strike? Or was anyway.
How that made them qualified to investigate an election is well frankly beyond me.

edit on 11-1-2022 by Karen657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I don't live in Bedford Falls nor do I believe in midnight miracles.
Every historical precedent for Presidential elections was magically overturned.
No point beating this dead horse though.
They even poisoned the carcass.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Lets face it Donald Trump is the gift that never stops giving when it comes to news stories.
Its what happens when you want to be the center of attention all the time.
You're the center of attention.
I thought there was no bad PR.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657
Lets face it Donald Trump is the gift that never stops giving when it comes to news stories.

Is that why democrats completely lost their minds for the past five years?

DEMOCRATS made Trump the center of attention with hillary's crimes & fbi coverup, and then the russia hoax and everything that followed.

MOST of us don't don't even want to support Trump, and only started doing so when we recognized that the entire democrat party had jumped off the fascist cliff.

Starting to regret your actions yet?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Karen657
Disputed by whom?
Partisan pundits?
Follow it to its conclusion.
Not really difficult, now is it?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Who?

Lol
That dude owns you, and it is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
Their own experience with their own elections.

Hey did you realize that Cyber Ninjas is in the same exact business as Crowd Strike? Or was anyway.
How that made them qualified to investigate an election is well frankly beyond me.

Absurd.

The two firms are not related in ANY way.

And only one of them made false claims for 5 years while refusing to provide ANY evidence to support those absurd claims, while the other spent ALL of it's energy and resources actually providing evidence to law enforcement.

Why lie about this?

Desperate much?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You go on believing those left wing fact checkers. They’ve been proven liars repeatedly over and over. The election night is all the proof anyone needs the left cheated. 81 million votes my ass.

It wasn't fact checkers. It was the Arizona election officials
(the ones who run the election) who reviewed the findings submitted by Cyber Ninjas. And disagreed with most of it.

Nothing happened on election night to indicate fraud.
Perhaps not realizing that in most states early votes and mail in votes are counted last it appeared that Trump was ahead. But all votes needed to be counted and the count did stop at midnight of election day. When all was said and done Biden did receive 81 million votes.
More people voted this last time than ever before.
Pretty compelling review of how the country viewed the importance of the last election.

The criminals under investigation for election crimes in their effort to steal the 2020 election for democrats by any means necessary created this latest attempt to cover up their crimes.

Why continue lying about this?

Or that biden's vote total was in any way legitimate?

The audit clearly demonstrated that he did not.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

"Well, I sure missed that story... and when I went to look for it, found Maricopa County's response that proves their chain of custody. Same one we use in Texas, with the seals, multiple records, and so forth."

FEW of those chain of custody docs were present with the ballots, many of those that were present were horribly flawed, and some were found in the wrong box of ballots.

Do you have a source for this? Something other than a blog?

On video, in front of multiple LEOs, when ballots were delivered to ninjas.

And something more than a video, which (I'm assuming) doesn't zero in on what was handed in so that you can read the documents?

"No, everyone didn't have the passwords. They're not given out until election day. The only ones who know them beforehand are the technical staff (and top level admins.)"

This is what I meant by you having poor information sources.

Are you unaware that maricopa has ALREADY admitted this part?

Or that the other 5 stolen states are strongly suspected of doing the same thing?

Which part? Some chain of custody errors (noted in the PDF I linked) that were not substantial? Running the election for a month to give more people chances to vote? At one point the Republicans were in favor of this because it gave working class (Republicans) more of a chance to vote (much easier for a white collar worker to get off to vote than it is for a blue collar worker.) Universal passwords for the dumb terminals at the early voting locations? Universal passwords (different from the early voting ones) for the dumb terminals at polling places -- used to link to the registered voter database for quick, correct confirmation of a voter and identification of which ballot they use? Inquiring minds want to know.

"So I'm curious (being out of the loop for a decade, as I said) about "logroll scripts". What in the heck is being talked about, here? Got a link? Are we talking Unix? What flavor? Which shell?"

Yeah... somebody's telling porky-pies there.

Logroll script was discovered by ninjas during the audit, and is discussed in the audit results. Didn't bother to read the results eh?

Logroll was used to hide what they had done by filling the log with nonsense in order to 'roll' off the oldest records, not do 'do' something.

Maricopa used these scripts to clear 30k+ log records each from multiple critical election servers, the DAY before handing them over to auditors.

This, again, is proof of just how bad the Cyber Ninjas are at the basics of computers (and the statement is just mindbogglingly stupid.) You have unlimited disk space for logs (well, terabytes upon terabytes) and unlike the Bad Old Days there's very little that limits the size of your file. You can put a million entries in a file and still have room left over on your hard drive. 30k log records isn't enough to fill a USB stick.

There's two kinds of logs that I know of -- the first kind quit logging when you shut down for the day (like when you close a document in Microsoft Word or whatever your word processor is. The CTRL-Z (undo) key has logged all your changes so that you can roll things back to the way they were when you started but it erases everything once you exit the program.

The second kind (which I'm assuming is what they think they saw) records and saves everything. This type of logfile is tiny and they're ASCII (usually) or encrypted ASCII and could be as big as... well, whatever the basic disk size is. You'd have to dump millions of records in there to get rid of anything (and why do that, which is stupid, when you could just edit the thing directly AND simultaneously change the date to make it look authentic?)

And that's why the are SO bad at the "cyber-investigation." They don't know squat.

edit on 12-1-2022 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
]originally posted by: Byrd
originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

"FEW of those chain of custody docs were present with the ballots, many of those that were present were horribly flawed, and some were found in the wrong box of ballots.

Do you have a source for this? Something other than a blog?"

The audit report.

"On video, in front of multiple LEOs, when ballots were delivered to ninjas.

And something more than a video, which (I'm assuming) doesn't zero in on what was handed in so that you can read the documents? "

The audit report and Senate presentation.

"No, everyone didn't have the passwords. They're not given out until election day. The only ones who know them beforehand are the technical staff (and top level admins.)

This is what I meant by you having poor information sources."

The audit report is a poor source?

"Are you unaware that maricopa has ALREADY admitted this part?

Which part? Some chain of custody errors (noted in the PDF I linked) that were not substantial? Running the election for a month to give more people chances to vote? At one point the Republicans were in favor of this because it gave working class (Republicans) more of a chance to vote (much easier for a white collar worker to get off to vote than it is for a blue collar worker.) Universal passwords for the dumb terminals at the early voting locations? Universal passwords (different from the early voting ones) for the dumb terminals at polling places -- used to link to the registered voter database for quick, correct confirmation of a voter and identification of which ballot they use? Inquiring minds want to know."

All the maricopa I.T. dominion users were shared usernames.

"So I'm curious (being out of the loop for a decade, as I said) about "logroll scripts". What in the heck is being talked about, here? Got a link? Are we talking Unix? What flavor? Which shell?"

Yeah... somebody's telling porky-pies there."

It's in the audit report, look it up yourself.

"Logroll script was discovered by ninjas during the audit, and is discussed in the audit results. Didn't bother to read the results eh?

This, again, is proof of just how bad the Cyber Ninjas are at the basics of computers (and the statement is just mindbogglingly stupid.) You have unlimited disk space for logs (well, terabytes upon terabytes) and unlike the Bad Old Days there's very little that limits the size of your file. You can put a million entries in a file and still have room left over on your hard drive. 30k log records isn't enough to fill a USB stick."

Read the audit report.

The log the script was run on was set to roll over at a size that roughly equaled 25,000 records.

Why make things up? It's in the audit report.

"There's two kinds of logs that I know of -- the first kind quit logging when you shut down for the day (like when you close a document in Microsoft Word or whatever your word processor is. The CTRL-Z (undo) key has logged all your changes so that you can roll things back to the way they were when you started but it erases everything once you exit the program.

The second kind (which I'm assuming is what they think they saw) records and saves everything. This type of logfile is tiny and they're ASCII (usually) or encrypted ASCII and could be as big as... well, whatever the basic disk size is. You'd have to dump millions of records in there to get rid of anything (and why do that, which is stupid, when you could just edit the thing directly AND simultaneously change the date to make it look authentic?)

And that's why the are SO bad at the "
cyber-investigation. They don't know squat."
"

So YOU didn't bother to even read the audit report, but the propaganda on teevee convinced you that ninjas suck?

And that everything the audit discovered was wrong because you and the criminals say so.

Gottcha.

That's EXACTLY what I've been saying for months.

Maybe you should read the audit report?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

5-28-2022

Of course the people you're citing as upstanding election officials in Arizona, are declaring all went well in November 2020. That's what guilty people do.

-HERE IS REALITY-

Huge batch of ballots was "found" and counted: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

With the discovery of 20,000 illegal votes added to the total in Arizona, in addition to the numerous ballot-integrity problems discovered, it looks like Attorney General Mark Brnovich's reputation is going down the toilet soon, along with Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

<< 1  2   >>

join