It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election officials rebut claims in Republican-led Arizona review of Trump's 2020 loss

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hence The Red Herring retaliation technique 👋

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Byrd

Release the 93 page analysis addressing every alleged anomaly point for point, that's the only way to demonstrate any degree of credibility to the public. They need to show their math.

Here ya go...

The Maricopa County Elections Department's 93-page report

You may as well link a copy of the ' Warren Commission Report ' as viable proof of what happened to President John F Kennedy .

Government Policing itself is an Oxymoron .

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You go on believing those left wing fact checkers. They’ve been proven liars repeatedly over and over. The election night is all the proof anyone needs the left cheated. 81 million votes my ass.

These are the Republicans who fact-checked them.

Not liberals. Not leftists. This was the Republican party.

So the establishment said the establishment can do no wrong ... who would a thunk it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Ok, tomorrow go into work and tell your IT guy every admin should have the same password. Come back and tell us what he says.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Of course they made a report claiming the audit was incorrect. They signed off on the election that they knew they shouldn't have. Then when they were subpoenaed by the courts for ALL election data ***they literally erased the data image off the hard drive before handing in the hard drive.

they erased it after they were subpoenaed and then they rab a script onto the computer to erase logs.

It's against the law to erase that data, and the audit was less thorough as a result. They also didn't hand over a couple of other vital things I forgot what they were called.

It's clear that you havent taken to time to watch the audit results get broken down because If you had taken time to watch a detailed analysis of the audit you wouldn't be falling for this propaganda saying it was a shoddy audit.

hate to break it to you but they did a great job with the audit

Reuters is compromised by the way. Reuters is twitters official fact checker. You can't trust fact checkers they're just opinion pieces not backed by any legitimacy

and you're literally trusting rhe 93 page reports by the people who literally deleted the entire election off of the hard drive before handing the hard drive into the court. (They literally deleted the entire election off the hard drive) and you're going to believe their analysis of an audit that discredits then. Hmmm
edit on 7-1-2022 by Acknt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It would also appear within Arizona that a former Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Arizona has challenged DT to a debate offering up $1,000,000 and called DT a little bitch, Daniel McCarthy seems to think that DT has sold out over his support of vaccines/gene therapy

Daniel McCarthy, who unsuccessfully challenged former Senator Martha McSally in Arizona's 2020 GOP primary, called Trump a "little b*tch" while issuing the challenge in a video posted to Twitter on Tuesday. McCarthy offered to donate $1 million to charity if the ex-president agrees to a debate with him during a January 15 rally in Florence, Arizona, which he called "another one of your do-nothing rah-rah session rallies."

McCarthy maintained that Trump's supporters were "literally dying" because of his support for "an experimental gene therapy"

"Trump, you failed America," he continued. "You're the most deceptive president in American history.

Ex-GOP Senate Candidate Torches MAGA Hat, Challenges Trump to $1 Million Debate

$1 MILLION to charity IF DONALD TRUMP WILL DEBATE. Let's go!

Will Dt take up the challenge for the 15th of Jan?
edit on 000000p3107America/Chicago107202251 by UpThenDown because: link

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Joe rogan should have this guy on. Trump’s base would explode in confusion. 🤣

Took him awhile but he’s figured out the grift. The fighting in the GQP is gonna be fun to watch.

The amazing cyber ninjas arre being sanctioned $50,0000 a day until they release their records. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Total comedy.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Regardless of the OPs leftist slant, there is no doubt, that shenanigans did go down that night and the vast majority of the public believes so as well.

Trump isn't going away and new things are happening.

With a record number of Democrats announcing retirement ahead of the 2022 Midterm elections and the public dismantling of the progressive narrative, we've all seen through the lies, the sentiment is that Trumps GOP will bring hellfire to all.

Face it, in the end, y'all lost. Despite Biden being elected, the disruption to the flow of reality was blunted by blatant cheating and it's coming back ten fold.
I mean, y'all had all the chambers and Biden is still a lame duck pushing EOs.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

It would also appear within Arizona that a former Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Arizona has challenged DT to a debate offering up $1,000,000 and called DT a little bitch, Daniel McCarthy seems to think that DT has sold out over his support of vaccines/gene therapy
$1 MILLION to charity IF DONALD TRUMP WILL DEBATE. Let's go!

Will Dt take up the challenge for the 15th of Jan?

I saw that. It was... weird. I would bet, however, that DT doesn't take up the challenge. The debate would be interesting, mind you, but I don't think he'll respond.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Ok, tomorrow go into work and tell your IT guy every admin should have the same password. Come back and tell us what he says.

Not sure what you mean by this... and I *AM* (or was) the IT guy (no kidding.) You can't change the database from those machines and the tabulators don't send results (they can't) ... they're just big counting machines. The election officials don't actually know a tally until the judge brings them the data sticks from the machine and they put it into their aggregators and give the correct password.

So I can't hack the results with my lil' laptop.

...which Cyber Ninjas would have known if they actually worked any elections.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So , are you Personally Wishing they Find No Definitive Evidence of Election Fraud in Arizona because you are One of " Them " ? Hmm.. If there Was Fraud , wouldn't You Want it Exposed ?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , are you Personally Wishing they Find No Definitive Evidence of Election Fraud in Arizona because you are One of " Them " ? Hmm.. If there Was Fraud , wouldn't You Want it Exposed ?

Dont waste your time.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Not sure what you mean by this... and I *AM* (or was) the IT guy (no kidding.) You can't change the database from those machines and the tabulators don't send results (they can't) ... they're just big counting machines. The election officials don't actually know a tally until the judge brings them the data sticks from the machine and they put it into their aggregators and give the correct password.

So I can't hack the results with my lil' laptop.

...which Cyber Ninjas would have known if they actually worked any elections.

Aren't you the user who stated last year that there is NO way any of this could have happened in maricopa because of all the chain of custody procedures?

Now that you know that at least 6 critical counties in the 5 stolen states, including maricopa, completely disregarded all those chain of custody procedures, I was expecting some kind of retraction or correction.

Did I miss that somewhere?

Now your claim is that users didn't have access to the database?

Are you unaware that EVERYONE had the admin passwords for both the dominion platform AND the database?

Are you unaware that the cheaters ran a common logroll script 1 day before turning the database over to the auditors in an effort to hide what they had done?

Even running the logroll script on a sql server means that these idiots had all the access they needed to manually alter the database.

(Which I'm not sure they actually did, but they WERE in the DB doing something that they wanted covered up by the log roll.)

So why continue with these deceptive, and inaccurate claims?

If you really are I.T., you know better.

What would YOU do as a result of catching one of YOUR staff running logroll scripts on critical databases and servers?

Does your organization have tools in place to immediately stop and issue direct CIO notifications if someone attempts a logroll?

Mine does.

My last employer did at my insistence, which resulted in at least one termination and FBI investigation shortly after deploying the tool.

edit on 7-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thankfully, there are ACTIONS being taken to reduce the chances for election fraud to occur in Arizona again this year.

1.) See "Arizona": www.ncsl.org...

2.) In Play: informedusatoday.com... attorney-generals-office-video/

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I think she claims to be I.T.

Implementing such a policy would lead to immediate termination and an investigation into motives and EVERYTHING done while the shared user names were in use in any legitimate organization.

This is covered in even the most basic entry level I.T. certifications and training.

First month of career stuff.

But I don't expect you'll actually get an answer from that user.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Aren't you the user who stated last year that there is NO way any of this could have happened in maricopa because of all the chain of custody procedures?

Now that you know that at least 6 critical counties in the 5 stolen states, including maricopa, completely disregarded all those chain of custody procedures, I was expecting some kind of retraction or correction.

Did I miss that somewhere?

Well, I sure missed that story... and when I went to look for it, found Maricopa County's response that proves their chain of custody. Same one we use in Texas, with the seals, multiple records, and so forth.

Now your claim is that users didn't have access to the database?

Yep.

Are you unaware that EVERYONE had the admin passwords for both the dominion platform AND the database?

No, everyone didn't have the passwords. They're not given out until election day. The only ones who know them beforehand are the technical staff (and top level admins.)

Are you unaware that the cheaters ran a common logroll script 1 day before turning the database over to the auditors in an effort to hide what they had done?

Yes, I'm unaware of it and I don't find anything on the internet about it. Now... our browsers are tuned for our search preferences, so doubtless mine ignores some sites that you think are preferable. Not only that, but "logroll script" is a new one on me (I've been out of programming for about a decade) -- and there's nothing about such an item on the programming forums that I occasionally browse. I see 'log rotation' scripts and "rollhack" (which is really packet editing), but if you've got that kind of access you could do other things to the database more easily.

So I'm curious (being out of the loop for a decade, as I said) about "logroll scripts". What in the heck is being talked about, here? Got a link? Are we talking Unix? What flavor? Which shell?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Implementing such a policy would lead to immediate termination and an investigation into motives and EVERYTHING done while the shared user names were in use in any legitimate organization.

This is covered in even the most basic entry level I.T. certifications and training.

Have you ever worked an election?

Seriously. Go work an election as a clerk. Find out how things are done. This ain't the same kind of process as a business. Support democracy and protect it at the same time by becoming one of the guardians of the elections -- and learn what actually goes on instead of what you THINK is going on.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Have you ever worked an election?

Seriously. Go work an election as a clerk. Find out how things are done. This ain't the same kind of process as a business. Support democracy and protect it at the same time by becoming one of the guardians of the elections -- and learn what actually goes on instead of what you THINK is going on.

I worked in an election, until I called the Racine County Sheriff on the illegal activity that I was witnessing, then I was 'fired'.

Maybe YOU should actually look at what maricopa county was actually doing before making such bold claims.

What did your I.T. say about shared admin credentials for all users?

Or running logroll scripts on critical servers?

Absurd.

<< 1    3 >>

join