It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How low can this guy go? Listen and find out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Pretty amazing voice on this guy ,
Geoff Castellucci
I have to admit that I grew with this song as my parents loved Tennessee Ernie Ford.
This is simply wonderfully done.. ENJOY!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

That's pretty low. I wonder though about the dubbing. I suspect that that low voice is really his however the additional voices that the videos of him would have us believe are him again singing the other parts as well are questionable.

I sang a lot in high school and college but never managed more than a good baritone. My voice teachers keep telling us to just open up our throats and sing from our diaphragms but somehow I could never manage it. My brother did though and went on to a 30 year singing career. Turns out I had a constrictive obstruction in my lower throat that prevented me from opening up to that resounding lower register. I could still hit most of them but it was squakky. It pissed me off that I could not just practice myself into reaching them. I tried and tried. I knew those notes were down there and I just could not reach them.

Anyway, thanks for the introduction. I listened to several more of his videos and enjoyed them all. I"ve sent the link off to my brother...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Pretty nice rendition, sounded good to my drunk brain lmao. Another old mining song I enjoy is Dark as a Dungeon, really helps grasp the harsh environments they lived in. Happy new years guys.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
He has his own YouTube channel too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yay! Thank you! New Year toons sorted I hope!
Rainbows
Jane
Love his version of Monster Mash!

edit on pm122America/ChicagoFriday2021-12-31T14:56:56-06:0002America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I can do it. I believe sometimes I can reach his lowest tone. What I cant do is to do it aloud like these guys:
Throat singing is the next level. I still sound like a humming kid bitch. It's frustrating

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is so low it actually sounds evil...youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

1:08 is low AF. He's a professional

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Pretty creepy but coooool at the same time,

know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
His version of the House of the Rising Sun is rather haunting!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join