It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Reason They Want to Give Covid Jabs to Kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nefarious thought here: What if the goal all alone was to innoculate the children finally....to flip some theoretical "switch" when they reach adulthood?

This from a retired er responder. Even I think now ..stuff's getting weird.

Even for me

PS. Happy holidays
edit on 12211531America/ChicagoSun, 26 Dec 2021 12:30:15 -060030202100000015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's in the animal kingdom that ship sailed a long time ago so why not take our time to make certain that the long term effects aren't bad, for the kids.
edit on 26-12-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

--Products must satisfy four criteria in order to get emergency use authorization:

-There must be an emergency;
-a vaccine must be at least 30% to 50% effective;
-the known and potential benefits of the product must outweigh the known and potential risks of the product;
-and there can be no adequate, approved and available alternative treatments (drugs or vaccines).

Unless all four criteria are met, EUA cannot be granted or maintained

So what about Ivermectin (proven to work better and protect better than this so called 'vaccine') and hydro(something) ? And there is a long list of adverse risks using these 'vaccines', these 'vaccines' are not at all effective this is proven in multiple studies.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Covid Jabs and Kids plus more.
Dr. Robert Malone Drops Truth Bombs All Over Australian Politicians
www.redvoicemedia.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Because the anti-vaxxers have made this so political that by the time we've "taken our time" they'll have shifted the goalposts somewhere new. And in the meantime we'll still be facing who knows what kind of restrictions or variants.

We've been trialing this with children for 18 months, we know that the components of the vax don't persist in the body after about 1 month, so anything that it's not done after that month isn't going to happen.

After 18 months we know that fewer than 1 in 500,000 children will have a serious reaction. We're unlikely to find anything else after all of this time.

It's like with the blood clots in adults. We hear about it all the time, but in the entire world, there have been fewer than 100 deaths, which is tragic for the individuals, but pales in comparison to the number of lives saved.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Nefarious thought here: What if the goal all alone was to innoculate the children finally....to flip some theoretical "switch" when they reach adulthood?

Even for me

PS. Happy holidays

But we know exactly what is in the vax, and there's nothing in it that would remain in the body long enough to be flipped. If anything the hard part has been getting the shot to survive long enough in the body to generate a good level of immunity.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It only has to be 30-50% effective? I am sorry, I can't see beyond this little tid bit...

Keep this crap away from my child. He gets certain vaccines on my schedule. So far his doctor hasn't given me a hard time nor does she push any vaccine I do not want.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Source on the fewer than 100 deaths from blood clods directly caused by a Covid vaccine? Somehow I'm not able to find that anywhere I look.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Simple question, is the annual flu shot a vaccine? They don't call it a vaccine, they call it a "flu shot". If a shot is required every 6 months, is it a vaccine or anther "flu shot"? Only this "COVID shot" is still experimental. Also, why isn't the annual flu shot MADATED? The flu kills 30-50,000 people a year.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Sigh, the worry is that children might act as a reservoir for covid and that they might either transmit it to someone who is at a greater risk or that they ight incubate a new more dangerous varient.

The aim simply to stop children from dying it's to remove potential disease vectors form the wider community.

The aim appears to be to injure children for money so that adults like yourself can feel "safe".

I pity your children.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So who's going to gather all the under 12 injuries/fatalities cases and compile it for a malpractice litigation commercial? And how do you convince the TV moguls to broadcast it?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Kids or adults, them being able to modify your ass each year is a wet dream for those satanic commies. There's no limit to what they can come up with later

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Look man, i see you, you are drowning.

Pull yourself up, see the light, take the stamets stack, forget micro, go for macro.

Have a happy new year!

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Even for me

PS. Happy holidays

But we know exactly what is in the vax, and there's nothing in it that would remain in the body long enough to be flipped. If anything the hard part has been getting the shot to survive long enough in the body to generate a good level of immunity.

for in the club researchers

Since 2005, national vital statistics micro-data files that include state, county, or larger city geography are no longer available without approval. This restriction was necessary to preserve confidentiality. The data in the restricted files are at such a level of detail that open access to the public is not appropriate.

Access to, and use of, restricted versions of national vital statistical files require research-proposal review and approval by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). Information on available restricted data files and how to apply is below. Please review our Data Release Policy for Vital Statistics Micro-data Files before preparing an application.

there

There have been many rumors flying around on the internet about what’s in the vaccine. Some rumors even suggested that the vaccines contain gluten, wheat, eggs and even bee venom! All of that is simply, untrue.

If you’re among the many wondering “what’s actually in it?” and, “is it safe to receive the injection?”, keep reading.

That's a vaxpusher site there, isn't it?

edit on (12/26/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (12/26/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Sounds reasonable, but I'm kind of leaning towards the mass-depopulation-agenda conspiracy theory.

Yeah, that's pretty far out in left field but, then, so is everything else that's happened in the last two years. At this point, I'd put nothing past them.

Call it Occam's Razor for the New World Order: the most vile theory is probably closest to the truth.

As most of our caring, billionaire philanthropists like to tell us how the world is so overpopulated, depopulation is the main goal. Weed out those who are ill and old and then sterilise the children.
edit on 26/12/2021 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Interesting idea. What do you think the flipping the switch will do? And how is said switch flipped?

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

edit on 26122021 by Wide-Eyes because: Aaaaargh Zombies

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's likely two-fold. The liability protection and the recurring profits.

transmit it to someone who is at a greater risk or that they ight incubate a new more dangerous varient.

They haven't been shy about admitting that breakthrough infections are common with the current variant, and they weren't really all that uncommon with delta either. It looks like even with everyone vaccinated, there will be plenty of opportunities for spreading it around and mutations.

Anecdotally, remember my thread about the friend who is triple vaccinated and attending a family gathering exclusively for other triple-vaccinated attendees? The sister was adamant about everyone undergoing testing each day. Well, after testing negative on arrival and yesterday, she popped positive this morning. She has been asymptomatic so far but has likely already infected everyone there. I expect the others will also test positive soon, possibly as soon as tomorrow. They are all going to most likely be just fine, but the sister is putting on quite a dramatic show. 
edit on 26 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Sigh, the worry is that children might act as a reservoir for covid and that they might either transmit it to someone who is at a greater risk or that they ight incubate a new more dangerous varient.

The aim simply to stop children from dying it's to remove potential disease vectors form the wider community.

We live in a pretty sick society when there are adults who feel so entitled that they will risk a child's health, current or future, physical and mental, for the illusion of safety... for the adults.

Lot of adults need to grow up and accept that as part of nature, frailty exists. It isn't personal and it isn't the kid's faults.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey

As most of our caring, billionaire philanthropists like to tell us how the world is so overpopulated, depopulation is the main goal. Weed out those who are ill and old and then sterilise the children.

They don't need the Covid vax to do that. Every major pharmaceutical company has one or more genetically modified corn-crop seeds that will sterilize. Usually they sell those GMO corn seed to ranchers. Ranchers' livestock gets sterilized. Ranchers sue but usually settle out of court.

If Big Pharma wants to sterilize a group of people, they do it thru the food supply because they can control what area of the world gets the GMO-sterilizing corn or other GMO crop that sterilizes the eaters.

Mass vaxxes isn't a way to sterilize. Because when the vax is forced on everyone, everyone would get sterilized.

Big Pharma uses food because they can control seeds and who in which area of the world eats the crop.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join