It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strike 2 On Apocalypse Warning about 2024 Election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
So Hillary Clinton crawled out of whatever hole she was hiding in recently to make some dire warnings about 2024 elections when Trump (America) takes the power back from the globalist cabal . It was a week or two ago, and most of yall probably missed it on account of the 'rona madness. Here is a search engine results list . results may vary based on how much data each user has volunteered to big tech for a "tailored user experience."

Well, now I am reading that three retired generals are following up that warning with advice to now begin purging the military citing Oklahoma national guard having a pair of balls and a backbone to boot as well as the high number or active duty members and retired veterans who showed up to the January 6th protest against globalist/big tech theft of American election.

The cabal and its agents clearly realize it is do or die time. The american people have had enough, and are ready to take this nation back from the G20/WEF globalist IMF/BIS control. Its a wonder so many of the globalist policies favor European institutions and security. Well not really, the old world money bought out our country 100 yeara ago with the FED after having reestablished its foothold in New York after war of 1812.

Three retired US Army generals have argued that a civil war might break out if the Pentagon does not weed out “potential mutineers” as there is a high chance “another insurrection” occurs if Republicans retake the White House.

In a scathing op-ed published in the Washington Post on Friday, retired US Army major general Paul D. Eaton, retired US Army major general Antonio M. Taguba and retired US brigadier general Steven M. Anderson called on the Pentagon to “war-game the next potential post-election insurrection or coup attempt to identify weak spots.”

Well America, we have been warned. They plan on initiating ideological purges asap. I suppose its the only way the Chinese communists and European royals keep control of America.

Talk to your friends and family in the armed services. Share this with them. Their silence is key. They should absolutley lie to the enemy as the enemy has lied to us to prevent themselves from being purged. Hell, play along giving them the belief they have succeeded. Go dark on all digital and social media. They need to scramble their trusted allies now, and do so old world style. Just walk up and knock on doors. Meet at dying business just showing your support. Bowl a few games, watch a movie at 2pm that is nearly out of circulation and is going to have zero folks watching it.

However they choose to meet, absolutley zero, zilch, nada of that should be shared or coordinated through digital/social media means. Their very lives will depend on it.

Anybody wonder how many illegals crossing the border are going to come from Turkish/Chinese military and become fast tracked as spies and assassins into our current armed services?? They are who will be pulling this off.
edit on 12-20-2021 by worldstarcountry because: Some horrendous spelling errors and grammar structure

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is very disturbing on so many levels. There weren't any 'insurrections' when Obama was elected, nor when he was reelected; they didn't happen until Hillary lost the election, and continued on long after.
Most republicans feel the election was 'stolen' but did not loot and burn the country down.

Our government has been turned into a political weapon to be used against the people as needed. Our education system has been weaponized to brainwash all future generations. Xi must be proud!

Anybody wonder how many illegals crossing the border are going to come from Turkish/Chinese military and become fast tracked as spies and assassins into our current armed services?? Thats whis going to be pulling this off.

I hadn't even considered this possibility. We are not allowed to have any knowledge of who enters our country, or where they go anymore.

P.S. If Hillary runs again she'll get even more votes than Biden did thanks to such 'great election integrity' , making it the darkest day in American history. Surely this won't/can't happen?!
edit on 100000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Youre not allowed to have knowledge of anything! Unless it's a social science degree or a degree in gender studies..... 'national security' was the death knell for any public oversight into anything of substance.

The dumbing down of the general population, into obedient consumer slaves, is what will undo our societies.

Tragic.a reply to: nugget1

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Youre not allowed to have knowledge of anything! Unless it's a social science degree or a degree in gender studies..... 'national security' was the death knell for any public oversight into anything of substance.

The dumbing down of the general population, into obedient consumer slaves, is what will undo our societies.

Tragic.a reply to: nugget1

You are probably well aware of this also has happened along the East coast of China. Xi now is enforcing man and women hood among its population. I think he will start to eradicate the feminism of manhood there very shortly.
Can't win a war with girly thinking men, now can he.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I read the report, there is no fkn law an order now in Washington DC. Why don't these 3 Generals get their ass over there and show them what REAL military men and women are all about. I'm telling its the MSG in the food. Make Stupid Great

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It takes 3 generals to write an op-ed now? True men of decision capable of independent action..::cough cough:: Bet these 3 never saw a minute of actual combat but went through various schools their whole careers. Thank God for basic training as it tends to weed out the less than sincere who also are more often of a certain political persuasion.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I read the report, there is no fkn law an order now in Washington DC. Why don't these 3 Generals get their ass over there and show them what REAL military men and women are all about.

That article is coming from the Washington Post and those Generals sound like part of the "woke" military, unless the Washington Post is just spinning it that way. In other words, they are all for supporting an illegitimate president if that's what they are told to do. How should the military handle this? Should men and women in the service just drop out of the military when/if they witness another stolen election? Should they just sit back and be guinea pigs for experimental drugs because an illegitimate president says they have to? Being a former service member, what are your thoughts on that?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
It takes 3 generals to write an op-ed now? True men of decision capable of independent action..::cough cough:: Bet these 3 never saw a minute of actual combat but went through various schools their whole careers. Thank God for basic training as it tends to weed out the less than sincere who also are more often of a certain political persuasion.

I agree 100%
3 loosely grade Generals of the Academic School of Warfare. What a joke.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It takes 3 generals to write an op-ed now? True men of decision capable of independent action.

The title of the article shows that all 3 Generals are retired, former, and not active in our current military.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I read the report, there is no fkn law an order now in Washington DC. Why don't these 3 Generals get their ass over there and show them what REAL military men and women are all about.

That article is coming from the Washington Post and those Generals sound like part of the "woke" military, unless the Washington Post is just spinning it that way. In other words, they are all for supporting an illegitimate president if that's what they are told to do. How should the military handle this? Should men and women in the service just drop out of the military when/if they witness another stolen election? Should they just sit back and be guinea pigs for experimental drugs because an illegitimate president says they have to? Being a former service member, what are your thoughts on that?

Hey , me too.
I've seen in Asia the drug use first hand during the Vietnam War. Nice to keep us high as kite. I think our death policy was 100,000 dollars at the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Hey , me too.
I've seen in Asia the drug use first hand during the Vietnam War. Nice to keep us high as kite. I think our death policy was 100,000 dollars at the time.

Is it your current recommendation that young men and women stay away from the military these days?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Two men from Yemen on a terrorist list were intercepted crossing the US - Mex border 2 weeks ago.

Someone at Biden's Department of Homeland security defied orders and let it leak out.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Kamala Harris is going to not certify ANY Republican who wins in 2024. Just like the Republicans didn't want Pence to. Harris has the balls to do it, while Pence didn't. And all the Dems have to do is cry, "VOTER FRAUD".

And PLEASE, no whining from those who supported, support the insurrection and Pence overturning the election. Karma is a bitch.
edit on 20-12-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Hey , me too.

Is it your current recommendation that young men and women stay away from the military these days?

No, not at all.

I won't go into it, but one that comes from a military family sees differently then one off the streets going into a recruit these days.
I have no regrets going into the military, but as I see and hear so much about " hey we need pink barrack rooms for our unisex men" like wtf.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

71% of potential recruits are ineligible for service due to poor education, criminal records and abysmal character.

Pretty much any current service member slated for the chopping block are actually the real deal.

Then what's left?🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think it goes without saying that whatever Republican wins the Presidency again needs to clean house day 1 and trust no one in the alphabet agencies.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

"71% of potential recruits are ineligible for service due to poor education, criminal records and abysmal character."

Sounds like adequate cannon fodder to me.

Joining the military and going off to fight for the bankers is one thing.

Somewhat of a different kettle of fish all the same when the poor sods return home, come back in pieces, both mentally and physically, and canny even get a council house or adequate prosthetics for their missing limbs.

Meat for the grinder simple as that really.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Kamala Harris is going to not certify ANY Republican who wins in 2024. Just like the Republicans didn't want Pence to. Harris has the balls to do it, while Pence didn't. And all the Dems have to do is cry, "VOTER FRAUD".

And PLEASE, no whining from those who supported, support the insurrection and Pence overturning the election. Karma is a bitch.

Wow just wow I'm hoping this is drunk posting since the alternative would mean the Kool aid is even more potent

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
An insurrection if the President returns makes no sense unless it's by the libbies. They are so confused and using big words that they don't understand.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
An insurrection if the President returns makes no sense unless it's by the libbies. They are so confused and using big words that they don't understand.

But here's the thing...if they do it, it will be a peaceful protest, regardless of how many people are injured or killed, businesses are burned and looted, etc. The media slant on this is already in place and ready to go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join