It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 26

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

It's so nice to see you again Fin! Thank you for your concern.
They moved Mark to Progressive Care and he is doing much better. Still has an infection they are treating.

I am holding onto faith that he will keep improving.

Much love and light to everyone.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's been a Ghost town here for a week so here's some dragon resurrection.

Dragon Blood Tree (Dracaena cinnabari) native to Socotra archipelago, aka "lost world" and is part of Yemen. It is so called due to red sap that trees produce and is an evergreen plant. "Dragon Blood" was used as a source of varnish for 18th-century Italian violin-makers. It was also used as tooth-paste in the 18th century. 37% of Socotra’s 825 plant species, 90% of its reptile species and 95% of its land snail species do NOT occur anywhere else in the world. More info here.

Because of the belief that it is the blood of the dragon it is also used in ritual magick and alchemy.

Source: 1534 book Stahel und Eyssen [Steel and Iron]. (German, pg 9)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Wow, very cool! Well, except for that recipe with earthworm juice. Kinda makes ya want to barf. LOL

Yes, it has been a ghost town in here. BOO!

Mark came home Friday and I had to call the ambulance early this morning. They released him and took him to his dialysis center. One of his Brothers will pick him up at 2:00. I don't have details yet.

Hope you are enjoying spring. Man, we have some warm and hot days, then wham...cold!!!!!! The cold for this time of year is strange even for New England.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just started watching this and it's fascinating. Gather 'round my Lovelies and we'll we'll watch it together.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There was a dark foreboding. She could feel it with her sharp Elvin senses. Dark shadows lurked around every corner and filled her with dread.

Night approached with caution. Lifting her staff, the brightly lit globe atop, the Elf pointed it at one of the dark figures.
"Why have you come here, this is not your realm!" The shadow glided across the long lonely halls.
"We have lost our way. We, the unnamed need your energy and that of the others."

With a smirk, Night whispered the words of the ancients. A glittering spray of colors illuminated the hall and spread throughout the castle Shed, protecting her friends. The shadow men shielded their eyes, writhing in agony as they faded one by one into the silent night.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nice. Wish I had a staff with a brightly lit globe on top.

True Love could see me coming up the stairways.

Wait, what!

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Hahaha!
Bally, I missed you!!!

How are you and True Love doing? 🌺🌻🌸🌼💚

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The beautiful birds filled the air with songs and joy. They darted in and out of bushes and trees, took flight to the wide open majestic sky and relished in their being. They didn't dwell on yesterdays or tomorrows, just spread their energy of peace and love here in the Shedlands.

Crystal blue waters of the ocean with thunderous waves called to Night. She stepped softly along a sandy path that lead to the water's edge. She inhaled deeply the fresh salt air. With ease, the Elf disrobed, letting her gossamer dress of pure white fall to the ground. Night dived into the cold water renewing her senses and her very soul. She swam beside the mermaids and colorful fish. It was a good day, a bright and beautiful day.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Legend of Prince Madoc's Discovery of America:

"According to folklore, Madoc was a Welsh prince who sailed to America in 1170, over three hundred years before Christopher Columbus's voyage in 1492. While most historians dismiss the legends, some scholars claim that Madoc's voyagers had made it to the New World, intermarried with local Native Americans, and that their Welsh-speaking descendants still live somewhere in the United States. Suggestions of Madoc's landing locations include Newport, Rhode Island."

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Thank you so much for this fascinating video! I had heard about Vikings being here before Christopher Columbus, but not the Welsh. I have some Welsh ancestors.

Loved the song you posted as well!

How have you been Hun? Did you ever get back into your hypnotist shows???

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It is afternoon here in the lonely lands of the Shed. Where have all the people gone? Did they take a trip and not invite me? Did they move to another realm? Are they hiding? Wherefore art thee people of the Shedlands?

Even the dragons and pixies are sad.

Hmmm, what to do, what to do.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It is afternoon here in the lonely lands of the Shed. Where have all the people gone? Did they take a trip and not invite me? Did they move to another realm? Are they hiding? Wherefore art thee people of the Shedlands?

I am inviting you here right now.

I just took these breads out from the oven. It is pita bread, with jalapeno slices and tons of mozzarella cheese on top of it. Really tasty. You can have a cold beer too, but that is just cheap, awful crap. But the bread is nice

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This makes two of them.........

For what would be the second time in less than six months. I got the chance to shoot another one of CSX Transportation's "Pride In Service" locomotives.

Bound for a crew change at Hinton, West Virginia. CSX 911 leads eastbound coke train B41021 through tow on its way to Newport News, Virginia last Sunday. Painted by the fine folks at the Huntington Locomotive Shops in 2019. This locomotive commemorates those that serve, or have served, to protect our communities that CSX travels through.

This follows getting to shoot 1776, the Spirit of Our Armed Forces locomotive, that was captive in my area between January and March of this year.

edit on 6/6/2022 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Awww, be right over Fin.

How is the weather out your way? Beautiful day today, I finally got to see the sun.
My life is so boring I really don't have anything much to share with everyone.

Hey, you haven't shared any music vids for a long time. Get to it. I mean, please get to it. lol

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Chooch! Been a long time Hun. Thank you for sharing your photos and pics! I swear, you should have been a conductor.
What else have you been up to this spring?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Not much really.

Been spending a good bit of time with my nieces and nephew.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

It's always wonderful spending time with family.

Mark and I, hopefully will be able to make it to my Aunt's 95th Birthday party at a local restaurant Thursday evening.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join