It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 26

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Good Day you beautiful people!

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2022 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If anyone is still out there, could you please pray for Wis (WalkInSilence)? She will be having a heart procedure within the next day or so.

My prayers, thoughts and love are with you Sweet friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-6-2022 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

(((((((((((((((HUGE Big Gordihugs for our WIS)))))))))))))))

You got this hun, we're all in your corner.

...wait, WIS has a heart?
J/K!!!!

Gxx

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Way too soon mate. Lol.

The Pixies are still staring at you, mouth agape!

Praying we all are.

P

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So good to see you Gordi!!!

How is that lovely wife and handsome boys of yours? Whatcha been up to lately?

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hello dear Wolf Lord! How are you today?

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Let's take a tour of an enchanting fairytale home.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It always astounds me how these beautiful places end up abandoned.

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I've been on a Camel fix lately............

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

So good to see you Gordi!!!
How is that lovely wife and handsome boys of yours? Whatcha been up to lately?

Chrissie's doing great, and the boys are too.

Callum is as tall as me now! (6'3").
He's about to start his final year at High School (after the summer break), and has recently started applying for part-time and/or summer jobs. He already volunteers in a charity shop on Saturdays. He's also been short-listed for the role of "House-Captain" in School. He thinks his recent exams went very well, but we wont get the actual results for a few weeks yet.
Both he and Dougie are still keen on their Rugby playing too which is good too.

Dougie's going into his 2nd year at High School. Doing very well. He's taken up playing Bass Guitar now! (Why can't he stick with a proper instrument??? LOL) So, I've got him a nice wee Bass guitar and amp setup for his room and he also goes "jamming" with his pals at a youth centre on Tues evenings after School. He's been away at an overnight Rugby Camp recently (which he loved) and he's booked in for a week long pro-Rugby Camp in July which will be great for him.

Chrissie's still busy with Forest School work and has recently been "promoted" to work with the training and co-ordination of new Trainers/Leaders. She'll still do Forest Schools as well, but it's a nice recognition of her skills that they want her to look after the staff team as well.

I'm not doing so great. My health is still up & down. No one seems to be able to get to the bottom of it.
I've had a whole raft of things wrong with me (on top of "the usual" stuff!!) since about March.
Quick summary:
Covid19, Dizzy, Light-Headed/Disoriented/Detached feelings, Depressed, Loss of Balance, Eye Infection, Gum Infection, Torn Shoulder muscle (from lifting my phone?!?), which developed into a nasty Frozen Shoulder condition, Blood tests showed secondary Viral Infection after Covid had gone, Brain Fog, Memory issues...
It just feels like a never-ending cycle of problems and I hate to go on about it (as I know everyone else has their own problems to deal with) so I tend not to post when I'm feeling like this.
My Covid has now gone, as has the eye infection and the worst of the gum infection. The Light-headed/dizzy thing is still there but comes and goes (it's weird). My shoulder muscle has healed, but the Frozen Shoulder thing is VERY painful and is taking months to ease off, although it is now much better than before. I'm presuming that the secondary viral infection has gone too, as I'm not feeling anywhere near as yeuuch and it had originally co-incided with the eye and gum issues.
Happy Days! LOL

Anyway, How is everyone else doing?
Has Marks recent situation improved at all?
... and Hows WIS?

Gx

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, Gordi.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I'm very happy to hear that Chrissie and the boys are doing so well.

As for you...I'm sorry to hear about your physical problems. I know it sucks big time!

Mark got a new prosthetic leg a couple of weeks ago, but has fallen on the cement 3 times. I now go downstairs with him and outside to make sure he makes it to the driver's car to go for his dialysis. I'm down there hours later when he comes home to make sure he gets to the porch ok. 3 times a week, up around 5am! GAH!
And tons of stairs! Between my back and legs, Good Lord! I might as well try to climb Mt Everest or something. LOL

I had put appointments off for myself while he was so sick. I'll start having work on the veins in my legs in August.
My sleep schedule is way off.

I'll try to call Wis tomorrow. I never heard from those people who were supposed to let me know if something bad happened, so I would imagine she is healing up. Hugs to you and the family!

I'm so glad you were able to stop in today.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hello there! Make yourself at home. The pixies will make you food and drinks.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Wow, the singer in the second video sounds like Gordi!

Thanks for sharing Sweetie!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Spoke with Wis. She is home and taking one day at a time. Hopefully, she will stop in tomorrow and talk to you all.

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Pesky is sending healing energy to Wis and anyone who may need it.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Get well soon WIS! Sending healing energy.

I read the thread about your situation but i was unable to reply. Due to... reasons. But i have been thinking about you and now Night Star wrote that you are back home again, i take that as a MASSIVE positive sign. Thanks Night, for letting us know

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join