It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthbomb: Doctor McCullough Joe Rogan podcast was just released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Trump was being told about HCQ and it's potential benefits against Covid by medical professionals who understand the gravity of the words coming from the President. Trump wasn't just yammering off something he learned from a Google search.

I'm curious of how you rationalize the disconnect from Trump bragging of his Warp Speed success and encouraging people to get the vaccine to Trump voters not getting the vaccine. What idealogical issue causes this, in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Covid 19 Delta: Child under 10 becomes NZ's youngest Covid-19 death - NZ Herald

I wonder?

from your link what do you wonder?

Recorded Covid deaths include all cases where a person was classified as having an active case of the virus at the time of death. In some of these cases, the underlying cause of death may have been unrelated to COVID-19.

It is not clear if the child, believed to be a Māori boy from Counties Manukau, had any underlying medical conditions that may have contributed to his death.

I wonder how much denial it takes to ignore the deaths of children, infrequent as they may be? But I suppose such an ideological stand point is so rewarding. Just think of what good it does you. Feel free to list the advantages?

But aside from that, if we all only partially try and slow the disease spreading, by vaccinations, and masks, and lockdowns, but totally allow it to spread by some specially excluded factor, like through young people and children, then how is that not just the same as doing nothing at all about it?

edit on 17/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Faeded
Every single thing you said here is a complete LIE

No, it was the truth as near as I can ascertain. Perhaps if you actually checked out what you are being told online, you might see some issues with the narrative that informs your opinion?

Specially the lie about the price for ivermectin being expensive!!

You see this is easy to resolve. You are sure that ivermectin is cheap, because several online posters have said so. But have you actually checked to see what the price actually is?

I posted links to two different vendors where you can purchase human use ivermectin. The prices are there for anyone to see.

Why do you insist on coming into a forum and always posting stuff like this that goes against the grain?

Because I am skeptical and ATS is a public forum to politely debate pertinent topics. One cannot debate a topic if it is only a circle-jerk echo chamber. At some stage, someone has to carry the counter argument. There is no intellect engaged in repeating something uncritically.

You are like a politician..

I have left politics and am now entirely professionally engaged in the private sector. I'm also somewhat disillusioned by the politics of creating division, rather than the more noble and difficult task of seeking consensus, and then getting the job done efficiently.

repeat the lies enough and eventually people will take lies as truth.

But I am one voice, counter to numerous on ATS that all repeat the same thing (and that you are repeating). Take heed to the last sentence you just posted and how it applies here.

But not here silly..we are more than the average person..

We are ATS.

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

He is still promoting hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment, even above that of ivermectin. Both of which have now proven ineffective against COVID-19.

Also, no one is blocking the monoclonal antibody treatments. That was what Trump received when he was hospitalized with COVID-19, and the FDA has granted EUA approval for several different monoclonal antibody treatments for COVID-19.

Interestingly, only 7 days after the EUA was granted for the first anti-COVID-19 vaccine on 11 Dec, there were claims of bells palsy and syncope reactions to the vaccine. Yet at that stage, very few had been vaccinated at all (e.g: on the 14th December 2020, no-one at all had yet been vaccinated in the US, yet 3 days later, there were claims of numerous adverse reactions in the media).

Wrong, all of those treatments have different degrees of efficacy, but work. He explains exactly how a shell company was created to fund fake studies against HCQ, and then disapeared. Ivermectin may be better, but there are numerous drugs that can help, like fluvoxamine, ivermectin, quercetin, almost any zinc ionophore.

c19hcq.com...

Two years into the crisis and not a single early treatment protocol from any institution, just a single minded goal to vaccinate people for eternity while the most vaccinated countries are experiencing record case rates. A massive agenda, yes.

c19hcq.com...

The Brazilian and Indian governments were actually promoting and distributing Z-Packs, HQC, and Ivermectin. Now, a few months down the track, they have stopped, and their respective health authorities have ruled them as ineffective and dangerous. Why might that be? Their people were expecting and hopeful that they would work. Their government was committed to them, but in practice, they were worse than useless.

That hasn't stopped the same snake-oil salesmen from continuing their misinformation campaign, even claiming that the failures seen in countries where they were used, there were vast positive numbers of successful treatments. It's the snake-oil guys that are the liars.

Like have you heard the snake-oil guys say about how Ivermectin is 'cheap'? It has never been cheap. It is one of the more expensive medicines, even for veterinary use, and 'a course of it' is way more expensive than three doses of the Pfizer vax. Check out the prices for yourself!

Wake up that when one person is saying something contrary to numerous credentialled, peer-reviewed, closely monitored, regulated, and supervised groups, that it is usually the lone voice, unconstrained by anything, that is the liar.

Additionally, the doctor has claimed that asymptomatic COVID-19 does not happen. It is part of the basis of his allegations. Just about everyone knows of people who have tested positive, multiple times, but without symptoms.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Dude, the harder you try to push the propaganda, the less people believe you. You constantly strive to defend the FDA and other captured regulator agencies to the point where you sound like their personal lawyer. No one believes you.

It doesn't matter if people believe me.

Paranoia about what 'they' may be doing only leads to the embrace of delusional assumptions. It's why cult leaders can get their followers to commit suicide over things that aren't even real.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
Trump was being told about HCQ and it's potential benefits against Covid by medical professionals who understand the gravity of the words coming from the President.

Like those from the FDA, the CDC, and the AMA?

Trump wasn't just yammering off something he learned from a Google search.

No, I think he got it off a Bitcoin channel in Twitter, in a March 11, 2020 conversation between James Todaro, Adrian Bye, and Gregory Rigano (but they were talking about Chloroquine). They even posted a paper (.pdf) which has since been withdrawn (because the credentials were bogus).

I'm curious of how you rationalize the disconnect from Trump bragging of his Warp Speed success and encouraging people to get the vaccine to Trump voters not getting the vaccine. What idealogical issue causes this, in your opinion?

My guess is it arose in the people sporting the red 'made in Chyna' peaked caps, with the 'I'm a Qtard' T-shirts, and Trump2020 flags, that were protesting loudly against: lock-down/masks/vaccinations/Constitutional electoral process, and/or so forth).

Since they held that everything against which they protested must all come from them 'leftists' in the current government, therefore Trump must represent the opposite of whatever the protestors were against' (because he was 'on their side').

It's either that or face the cognitive dissonance that they are complete numpties and Trump really couldn't give a damn about anyone but himself. At which point, their fragile mind might shatter and they might end up putting on rainbow makeup, a pair of chaps and a bison horn fur hat, like a Village People wannabe.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Dude, the harder you try to push the propaganda, the less people believe you. You constantly strive to defend the FDA and other captured regulator agencies to the point where you sound like their personal lawyer. No one believes you.

Paranoia about what 'they' may be doing only leads to the embrace of delusional assumptions. It's why cult leaders can get their followers to commit suicide over things that aren't even real.

What's your point? Simply post a link to CNN in every post. It would accomplish the same thing. We know you 100% follow the narrative. We get it.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Tell me the virus isn't political while telling me its political.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Cool article, I like how they mention the lie about herd immunity 8 months ago when all of the politicians and pharma TV doctors were telling everyone that the vaccine prevented people from catching covid. The rate of efficacy was 99% to start, and then they kept reeling back their claims until it became "covid vacciones do not prevent transmission."

"Fact check" websites are all funded by the same entities that stand to gain from the injection. All they do is repeat whatever the government wants them to repeat, with absolutely zero scrutiny or honesty.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Your info is faulty. I have had great results personally treating my patients with hydroxychloroquine and quercetin + zinc and also ivermectin. No bad reactions, and no serious COVID infections. Obviously I don't want to draw too much attention to myself for the blowback IRL; so, I don't advertise this, and only treat patients I can fully trust, but there is my anecdotal evidence, for what it is worth. I have treated 20-30 patients in this manner, along with vitamin D, vitamin C, aspirin, and adding NAC after a few days. This stuff WORKS! Don't believe the MSM so-called studies hah

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What's your point? Simply post a link to CNN in every post. It would accomplish the same thing. We know you 100% follow the narrative. We get it.

You are following the narrative.

All these credentialled, authoritative, scientific, and academic sources are singing the same tune, and you, due to your paranoia, are assuming they are in some giant conspiracy to deceive you for some evil purpose (because some doctor or clerk who doesn't even know of your existence will profit by taking your freedom, or by you dying?).

LOL.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

All these credentialled, authoritative, scientific, and academic sources are singing the same tune, and you, due to your paranoia, are assuming they are in some giant conspiracy to deceive you for some evil purpose (because some doctor or clerk who doesn't even know of your existence will profit by taking your freedom, or by you dying?).

LOL.

You're following a script. People on your side have everything to gain and nothing to lose. People on my side have everything to lose and nothing to gain. It only takes common sense to understand this.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Tell me the virus isn't political while telling me its political.

The virus has no cognition. It couldn't tell the difference between a raving Commie and a Swastika tattooed Qtard.

Similarly, the steps taken to reduce the epidemic spread, and to deal with it medically, don't relate to political ideology, or nationality, or skin color.

The virus and the medicine is apolitical, but the issues have been heavily politicized, and particularly so by right-wing Americans, who on ATS are all blamey of leftists, liberals, and the leadership of other countries. Take also, for instance, the anti-vax and anti-mask pundits who claim it is a loss of 'freedom' to take such precautions. Few safety precautions of any type are convenient, but it's a stretch to describe the avoidance of those precautions as 'freedoms' or to classify them as 'rights'.

edit on 18/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

He is still promoting hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment, even above that of ivermectin. Both of which have now proven ineffective against COVID-19.

Also, no one is blocking the monoclonal antibody treatments. That was what Trump received when he was hospitalized with COVID-19, and the FDA has granted EUA approval for several different monoclonal antibody treatments for COVID-19.

Interestingly, only 7 days after the EUA was granted for the first COVID-19 vaccine, on 11 Dec, there were claims of bells palsy and syncope reactions to the vaccine. Yet at that stage, very few had been vaccinated at all (e.g: on the 14th December 2020, no-one at all had yet been vaccinated in the US, yet 3 days later -18 December 2020, there were claims of numerous adverse reactions and deaths in social media. For some reason, no-one is making those same claims anymore, now there is actual VAERS data).

These people DON’T want your info… they are on ATS to spread fear and anger. Many on the “sane” side have just left ATS, saying it’s like talking to a brick wall.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

LOL.

You're following a script. People on your side have everything to gain and nothing to lose. People on my side have everything to lose and nothing to gain. It only takes common sense to understand this.

I'm not on a "side".

There is no giant conspiracy.

Nothing about believing in a massive scale, unwieldy, impossible to achieve or sustain conspiracy, with no motivating factors for the people allegedly involved, is sensible.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Cool article, I like how they mention the lie about herd immunity 8 months ago

Wasn't herd immunity brought into the public forum by people saying that no-one should do anything to slow the spread of the disease? That we'd all be protected by herd immunity faster if no-one did anything?

And since America has not achieved the numbers of people either vaccinated or that have recovered from the disease, herd immunity has not begun to work there.

when all of the politicians and pharma TV doctors were telling everyone that the vaccine prevented people from catching covid.

All vaccines have had breakthrough cases. Part of the issue was not what the doctors actually said, but what the general public assumed they meant. And there is also the issue of those who suggest, falsely, that breakthrough cases are indicative that the vaccines don't work at all.

The rate of efficacy was 99% to start

The highest initial rate of effectiveness of any of the COVID-19 vaccines, was for the Pfizer one, and that started at 95% and has been decreasing as new strains arise.

, and then they kept reeling back their claims until it became "covid vacciones do not prevent transmission."

The experience with all vaccines has been that they all have had breakthrough cases, and that they don't absolutely stop all transmission of the target pathogen.

What does happen is that vaccination campaigns do work to reduce transmissibility, and this has even resulted in the eventual elimination of some historical diseases.

The fact that, even now, you believe something contrary to what has been known to medicine for 200 years, does not mean 'they' are/were lying to you. It probably means you misunderstood them.

"Fact check" websites are all funded by the same entities that stand to gain from the injection. All they do is repeat whatever the government wants them to repeat, with absolutely zero scrutiny or honesty.

Fact check websites are mostly funded by different groups and companies. Most of them are from main stream media companies, and that are in direct commercial competition with each other.

Probably the reason for the 'fact check' type site is the rise of social media paranoia that suggests that the MSM are all lying, all the time, and this eroded the respectability of the publications and therefore affected their bottom line. So they responded to try and rescue their (usually) hard earned reputations.

The other side of the coin are the numerous social media mass-marketing posts, and pop-up single issue blog and astroturfing sites which can be purchased in blocks, populated by script, and then discarded after the main campaign push is over (like happened in a big way in 2014-2016), but that make it appear that a topic or viewpoint is popular, all-pervasive, or even to the casual browser, true.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Your info is faulty. I have had great results personally treating my patients with hydroxychloroquine and quercetin + zinc and also ivermectin. No bad reactions, and no serious COVID infections. Obviously I don't want to draw too much attention to myself for the blowback IRL; so, I don't advertise this, and only treat patients I can fully trust, but there is my anecdotal evidence, for what it is worth. I have treated 20-30 patients in this manner, along with vitamin D, vitamin C, aspirin, and adding NAC after a few days. This stuff WORKS! Don't believe the MSM so-called studies hah

Do all these all work against other coronaviruses, too?

Or could you be an alternative medicine practitioner with very few actual applicable test cases, motivated to try using information you got off some anonymous online source, that contradicts the advice of major medical administrative organizations?

I wouldn't trust the MSM, or pretty much any Internet source for medical advice. Even with credentialed doctors, it is always good advice to seek a second opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

An amazing attack well scripted on the do not know thyself narrative ATM crumBLING fast www.youtube.com...

Rogan has more sway than CNN easily , gives great hope and imo a feel that winning and striving for our minds back is Obviousely already now-won in the future, 2022 looking Xlent.

ChrO, may many blessings hold you dearly and adern hold your hand kindly.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust the MSM, or pretty much any Internet source for medical advice. Even with credentialed doctors, it is always good advice to seek a second opinion.

You literally repeat the MSM's narrative verbatim, that's a lie.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You literally repeat the MSM's narrative verbatim, that's a lie.

If what I have researched, just happens to fit with what they also say, so be it.

Perhaps they are only saying it because they have validated the same stuff, and they are the ones repeating what I have said?

But beside that, I thought that it was the government authorities, the doctors, the academics, the researchers, and the scientists who were in on the 'great conspiracy'? Now it's the media, too.

So who isn't in on the international conspiracy against you?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

And the patients you don't trust? Did they die?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join