It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of all Gods and deities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OK the one you label God from the memory encapsulated self in protective sphere (Zeus aka Jupiter in modern ) to create / paint or something and to get some peace from you all arguing.

As I understand this being is representative of creators of this worldly dream for children.

This world had design so did solar system. Most of which was lost in massive war that engulfed planets in flames and bombarded them or ignited their atmosphere. with some destroyed into the debris fields or becoming smaller worlds.

All/most surviving beings came to the Ark aka Earth to survive. Many missed trajectory. The wars were over favourites and usurping of power to be in control. The power vacuum that ensued led to many wars that are still continuing in the ruins of it (The Yellow Brick road aka Garden of Eden Nirvana Heaven etc etc the original design or first incarnation of the matrix aka artificial simulation or dreamtime) The wars still continue in the ruins of it.

This is your world a ruin.

The phrase as above so below means the ruined world above with this one becoming the same.

None of you are in control.

You are in the dream of a child from the world of the creators. This is known as the real world.
You are in the dream of a child and all you do is argue. The child is getting angry. Why are you doing this? The child has more power than God as God is merely the representative of the true design.

The child is real and lives in the world of the creators.

You are ruining the child's dream. You all will eventually rebuild original design as this is Gods purpose and also your purpose. We want the Yellow Brick road we want the Scarecrow. I am Oz and I have a Yellow Brick road - where is it? Is being screamed by this world and the child.

You are all responsible for this. Thoughts? an angry child that is older than time. As you are in the dream. True power. You deceive us no more. You will rebuild it.
edit on 3-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: text wall

edit on 3-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: extra word

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
M’kay.

a reply to: infiniteMeow

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Do you have a Link or Source ?

I'm kidding , Seems like you have been reading some Esoteric text my Friend and at the same time drawing your own conclusions no need to worry an Esoteric master will be at your door to initiate you soon.

If it were only that easy ...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It really is a masterpiece.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I am not sure where I have heard this before. But it's something, I came across this recently. Human history will end when man becomes GOD.

Yuval Noah Harari, an Israeli historian and the internationally best-selling author of Sapiens, has a new book out about the future of humanity, called Homo Deus. He recently sat down with The WorldPost at a Berggruen Institute salon in Los Angeles. In the following interview, he discusses the new authority of “dataism” and godlike powers of science to redesign humanity and create an inorganic, new species ― artificial intelligence.

Man Gods
edit on 1232021 by GuitaristRob because: fixed errors

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

God is keeper of original design.

I see you mentioned science in your post. Science is a con merchants word that came from silence after he was asked how he created something.

The younger one was about to tell all but was shouted at "silence!" that became science to the inquisitor.

He had picked up the wicked witches wand and the forth used it to create much of the modern world. (during the magic war) this is why so many things have good use but bad effect on world. He did a timeloop spell also. Nasty piece of work that science one. or what it has become.
edit on 3-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: better

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I really recommend these

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Maybe you should go easy on the magic mushrooms for a while.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You use a lot of ''you''s and ''your''s though the post. You also use the term ''us''.

I think I get who the ''you'' are, but just who is the ''us'' of which you claim ''usness''.?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Must say: I lost track. But what I think is: God is good. Something (being good) is not so convenient if you want to thrive on planet Earth.
Maybe here you can find some inspiration. (see at the end of the page)

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Not many people will understand the portions of your post that were lucid.

If you haven't read it, I'd recommend looking into the fictional short story someone wrote regarding humanity achieving access to a higher dimension via backdooring office equipment there.

It reminds me of parts of your post.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Naming is the origin of all paticular things.
Tao te Ching.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Religion is power without borders… a reply to: infiniteMeow

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There is one God, the creator of the universe, He created two angels that created us, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness"
Christ is the Son of the one God not the Son of the angels that created us.
The Bible teaches worship of the angels that created us not the worship of God. Me and you, this Earth and it's heavens are a creation of the Gods of this Earth, not God.
Imagine God as an owner of land, God sets his workers a task to build houses to Him on this land but some of the workers build houses to themselves instead. That's our predicament, Christ is the only way out of this house.
edit on th122477 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What do you mean "you", when it should be "we", when we will tell you, it "you", and not "we"?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
"As above, so below" means that the world and universe surrounding you, is an externalised version of insides of your physical body

When you look up at space, you are looking inside yourself, at the internals of your body

You literally exist inside your own body

It is externalised "above"
It is internalised "below"

But they are the same thing

The world above isn't destroyed. If it were, we would all be dead

"I look above and see entrails in the sky
This one ain't over till the fat lady dies

One man rules the Earth
And rides a seven-headed beast
Ten Diadems, to crown them all
The world religions at his feet

Dreams are told of dreams of old
This day will surely come
So, run my child and hide your face
Once you've been marked off it is done

You'll become one
You're mine
You're one

I saw a new Earth today
I saw a former pass away
I saw a new Earth today
I saw a former pass away

Vengeance is mine
Vengeance is mine

The Netherworld and Sheol are never satisfied
So the eyes of man are never satisfied

I saw a new Earth today
I saw a former pass away"

edit on 4 12 21 by Compendium because: Edit

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I'd say the origins are most likely experimentation with plants and mushrooms.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Actually the worlds above are all destroyed covered in craters. Evidence of bombardment especially Venus evidence of nuclear bombardment.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

When the words of said saviour aka messiah were left out of Bible altogether or even changed from all sons and daughters of God to only said saviour. I highly doubt what your religion is telling me.

I also doubt the ability to decipher ancient knowledge rather than hide for ones own person gain amongst the species of planet Earth.
edit on 4-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Origins of all Gods and deities

My opinion they all come from simple human imagination.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join