It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Dangers Involved in Channeling Demonic Spirits....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would say this is very interesting and I would very much like to hear other things that have happened...

As I can say I have felt a presence about me all my life more then one and ever since I was born I have been told that they are here to protect me when I got older I could always feel them about I am a strong believer in demons and angels and my knowledge of the past of demons and angels spells and the like are very strong and things I should not know as well

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
balams donkey, relax already. throughout the entire thread you've been begging for more 'stories' clearly for entertainment sake, and just recently you've turned the thread into religious war mongering. tulpa/spirits/whatever - you get so hung up on words. realize that no one person is gonna nail it - there are different names for different cultures - but one phenomena. can we just get back to icelandias experiences?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Saint4god:
I wish nothing of the sort for anyone, ever. To have people tell me, or anybody else they do not exist, and they are only your mind, is wickedness that cannot be dismissed.

I will not ask God to have demons attack anybody. If God chooses to do such to anyone it Gods choice alone, I am simply trying to make a very strong point. That since you do not belive, then let them be upon you.
I was told my many that, the darkness in my mind was simply me, a lost part of myself and that it needed healing. After much thought and asking many learned persons, accepted that darkness as if it were myself. It was a lie, it was a demon that had now attached itself to me. Possession was established. It ruined my life, caused me many many years of sorrow. So for people to teach this, is a deep evil. We Christians must fight this, as it will lead others down this path. I want this for no one, ever.
But, this is not a game, it is peoples very souls hanging in the balance, so I only wish for people who do not believe in the Truth, because of the lies of Satan, to learn, as I wish them all to be in heaven.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Vash, obviously alot of the people here in this post care about you .

Some of the wise words given to you are because the experiences are probably very similar to yours.......and they do not wish that the same happens to you as what happened to them..........

Sometimes we do things because it brings new excitement in our lives.........but sometimes those new and exciting ideas become too much for us to handle and we seek words of sound advice.......

When one seeks only for pleasing the flesh and not the soul ,then one may find that such pleasure is not what one expected..........
What i'm trying to say is that our soul is from God........and it wants God and to please God.......but our body (our flesh) is only an outer appearance and it seeks pleasures for purpose to please the body.......eg....food to survive and live........but we have more food then we realy need and we become ''slaves'' to our bodies without knowing.......eating very little is of the same because then we do this to again....please the body and not our soul....
Not sure if you understand all this........im thinking out loud and writing it down.......

Demons require us to please only our selves through our lack of faith in God......and the way to get to us is by having us beleive that we of our own free will, have accepted and truly beleive that what is been said to us in the ''spiritual realm'' is actually our own thoughts and not some deceitful ,lying, untrustworthy demon ........
Our own free will requires us to think on our own....
Having these demons think for you and telling you whatever is not YOUR CHOICE .......it is actually been so cleverly done that YOU beleive what is in front of you as your own choice on your own destiny...this is actually all a LIE.......
I guess alot of us here do care and that is why we make the effort to WRITE AND LISTEN TO WHAT(sorry caps) you have to say.....
Glory be to God and not the many fallen angels ........
Take care Vash.......(whats your real name?)
helen.....

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Sorry Icelandia......didn't realise this was your post ......Thanks for sharing that experience and hopefully many will see that the spiritual realm is true .....but also be aware that spirits that are roaming in the aerial realm are mostly those of what we should be very careful about.......
The aerial realm is where these fallen angels habitet is ......and that is why many things are seen in the sky that we have no explanation of..........if it weren't for the warning of Christ Himself, then many would be fooled........

There is no much to read on the deceptions of fallen angels.......''Demons ''by the many ascetic Fathers of the early centuries and what they encountered through their lives......this is passed down to all who wish to read and learn of the many clever deceptions of Satan........He was a liar from the beginning and hopes to deceive as many as he can.........for he knows the time is short for him and his demons..
helen.......

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi lost,

Sorry, I thought it was humorous to be begging, Ice to tell her story, I was not serious, I should have be more clear or funny. Again, Sorry.

I have not started a religious war, it existed from long ago, but I will fight the cause, please remember it was phantom who started calling Ice and the rest of us deluded by saying demons do not exist. If you think, I am stand by, and let it go, I am sorry, as I will not. It is wrong. If phantom wants to fight about it, let him. Ice is not out of her head, or having a chemical imbalance, nor are they dark things of her mind. They are demons and she knows it and so do many others here.

Plus moon, has told people many times, this is not a debate or non believer thread.

Sorry Ice to have take up so much space. Please continue.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
mods are mods ... mods will be mods ... forever

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
these boards to channel entities into your house or surrounding is something you have to look out for. it's not a toy even though you can buy it as such. do NOT use it unless you know how it's done properly.

as for demons/bad entities roaming around and causing harm. people give demons way to much credit. they are easily dealt with. but if you're weak in mind then yes, look out for these entities.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
mods are mods ... mods will be mods ... forever

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
Saint4god:
I wish nothing of the sort for anyone, ever.

*exhales* good, thanks.

To have people tell me, or anybody else they do not exist, and they are only your mind, is wickedness that cannot be dismissed.

I understand and think you're very strong in both experience and faith to help all the people you meet. I also believe you're strong enough to not be affected by the words of a cynic.

I will not ask God to have demons attack anybody. If God chooses to do such to anyone it Gods choice alone, I am simply trying to make a very strong point.

That since you do not belive, then let them be upon you.

There are other ways to believe without having them on you. My worry is invocation of these kinds can be very subtle, no? At least, in my experience it was.

I'm just concerned about the cursing of another, even if incidental. Maybe nothing came from Noah's curse in his drunken stupor to his family, but if it did, it could explain a lot.

I want this for no one, ever.

Good good, feeling better now. Thanks.

But, this is not a game, it is peoples very souls hanging in the balance, so I only wish for people who do not believe in the Truth, because of the lies of Satan, to learn, as I wish them all to be in heaven.

Then let us help them find truth by calling good upon them so they can see the evil....from a safe distance.

I'm a big fan of your work Balaams donkey and I only bring this up out of love so that you're message remains pure. Glad to have you here. I'm looking forward to all the help you can give.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Saint4god,

I also believe you're strong enough to not be affected by the words of a cynic.

Maybe I have reacted to strongly, for it is not for my sake that I say these words, but for others, who like my former self, believed these lies. Cynic's are nothing to a Christian, but can be a powerful force on those who have not found Christ yet.

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The Lord teaches us it is two way street, with no middle ground. Christians have for far two long allowed the lies of Satan to stand unchecked. We must refute these lies, as how many souls have been lost, because of Christians sitting on there hands.

Your point is well taken and always a concern to me, to be having the love of Christ made visible, and defending the innocent at the same time, which is also loving.
May God forgive us all.
Thankyou as always Saint4God
p.s. Noah was not drunk, it says overwelmed. As it was the first time God had blessed the use of wine or meat.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

May God forgive us all.
Thankyou as always Saint4God

Sure thing, just trying to help. I feel you're doing a world of good here and wouldn't have said anything if I didn't care.

p.s. Noah was not drunk, it says overwelmed. As it was the first time God had blessed the use of wine or meat.

My bad. I can't Hebrew so I can't define the word. Mine says (Genesis 8:21) "When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered in his tent" whereas later (8:24) "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him"..... he yelled #@$%*@$ ! Well, not really that unquoted part, but some of our 'cuss words' would've probably been nicer than giving him a destiny of slavery. Props to him otherwise, but even children doing God's work should avoid these curses I think.

Pray, train, study.
God bless.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why try and contact ghosts and demons when the opposite exits of God?
There is a growing number of organistions that try to open your soul to these demons

Freemasons say you can believe in any God that is all you need to be accepted untill you open you soul in their ritual gatherings.

Yoga-free your mind and let the world in.

Fortune tellers, hypnotists, drugs and such all let you open to greater forces.

Stay clean its hard to go to the doctor to cure these things afterwards.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Being the Devil's advocate here.

I watched a show done by Penn and Teller on debunking the ouija board. Apparently it is the users own fears that cause the messages. They blindfolders the people and set them in front of the ouija board and then they turned the board upside down. when the people started asking questions, if the answer was yes they went to the spot where yes was when the board was before they were blind folded. This being said it can be a medium for entities but the individuals using it have to be sensitive to impressions...well at least one person.

-Aza

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is a pretty interesting thread..

Did you ever find out the meaning/relavance of the name Pisquir? Or is it something everyone know's except me

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I agree with what a poster siad. You never know what you are channeling.
In order to be safe the channeler must be as pure as possible.

I personally do not drink, do drugs, smoke or eat meat..oh well sometimes chicken. I also exercise daily.

You also have to be mentally strong and not on any medication. You also have to know where you stand morally cuz like attracks like.

All types of spirits want to have a voice. Not all are fully developed as we as humans are not. They still have some growing and learning to do. Best not to distract them and give them an easy connection.

So when contacting or trying to you must be very careful. The BOARD games are usually done by children or people without a clue as to what they are doing..therfore...a mess.

Negative spirits like negative people can come into your life and ruin it. Negative spirits like negative people usually gom on to good people cus they feel they a missing that part of themselves. Negative spirits glom on to bad people if they feel they need to continue their mischief.

Best to leave the medium work to people who have done it for years and have a good record and a good reputaton and do not ask for money for lighting candles..first bad sign or a bad medium.

Children and people with mental problems or people who drink or do drugs or are on any type of mind altering meds should stay far away from trying to contact other levels of energy. It is really for those that can handle and feel if the energy is amiss.

Just my opinon.

GW

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've never had a bad or scary experience with a board, nothing worse than liers and foul mouthed ones anyway.
But I will tell you that channeling - via means other than a board has given me a bit of trouble at times.
Channeling is what I do, how I help alot of people - and sometimes, no matter how careful I am, I can get sucked in and caught in the game. They are very tricky.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Trciky for sure. They can use your curiosity and your vanity against you. I am not syaing that you are vain but any thing regarded as a sin, vanity, ego etc can be used to turn against you. Any drug you use or weakness or fear you have allowed yourself to succumb to they can use against you and no one is perfect. That is why channeling is best left to those who are pretty OK with themselves and do not have any bad habits. You would not run a marathon without being healthy..you do not want to channel without being healthy.

It is truly a gift to give when done right. All levels of energy have the free will to be negative or positive. You just have to be VERY positive in FAITH of the POSITIVE so the negative realizes it does not stand a chance with you.. And that usually takes an older and wiser person.

That is why using a board or cards can be a portal for negative energy to enter a person doing the deed of mediumship. It is not a game. It is not a board game. It is a door. It can be a gift. Just make sure, all you people out there, that you know who is knocking before you let them in your home and soul. They are hard to remove..like a bad tenant and they love to glom on to the weak and the young and pure.

GW

Keep up the good work to all those doing a good job with it. We all need positive rays of positive light during these really trying times of negative energy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join